Author Topic: BigmanPigman's time of the month  (Read 4715 times)

Offline SVPete

Re: BigmanPigman's time of the month
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2018, 03:33:11 PM »
BigPig is a Californian?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aetherbane

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2018, 04:23:07 PM »
But...cannot...work...hmmm... :bs:

Unfortunately, I have an acquaintance who is on public assistance and "cannot get a job" due to "back issues".  He's tech-trained, no reason why he can't do something non-physical.

And yes, flaming leftist.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2018, 04:41:15 PM »
BigPig is a Californian?

Per his response about SSDI on the thread

30. As a teacher in CA I never contributed to Social Security

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2018, 04:51:05 PM »
The DUmmys must be shopping for their spell components at the same place Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius, goes to get his Road Runner & Wascally Wabbit catching supplies. They both have the same amount of success in their endeavors.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 04:56:16 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2018, 05:16:43 PM »
But...cannot...work...hmmm... :bs:

PTSD you know. ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2018, 05:40:54 PM »
Per his response about SSDI on the thread

Thanks. Since he opted out of Social Security he should be whining at the CTA.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Karin

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2018, 09:50:04 PM »
Every damn month they gather to put a spell on Trump.   :rotf:  It's like the spell is in reverse.  Or it gets put on FB and prayers go out to reverse it.  Whatever you believe. 

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2018, 06:23:41 AM »
Every damn month they gather to put a spell on Trump.   :rotf:  It's like the spell is in reverse.  Or it gets put on FB and prayers go out to reverse it.  Whatever you believe.

Well as long as they do not resort to the nuclear option of spelling impeach on the beach. I shudder to think what would happen if that were unleashed.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2018, 08:29:25 AM »
You'd think they'd learn after all the dozens of times he and his devil- worshiper friends have tried this in the past, each time a failure. And yet, they have the gall to claim that Christians are the ones whose beliefs are stupid, backwards, and out- of- touch with reality.
Trump and his family are Christians, and they have millions of Christians nationwide praying for them. As such, they are protected by the one true God, who is infinitely stronger than the foul, demonic spirits the devil- worshipers send against them.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2018, 08:31:39 AM »
You'd think they'd learn after all the dozens of times he and his devil- worshiper friends have tried this in the past, each time a failure. And yet, they have the gall to claim that Christians are the ones whose beliefs are stupid, backwards, and out- of- touch with reality.
Trump and his family are Christians, and they have millions of Christians nationwide praying for them. As such, they are protected by the one true God, who is infinitely stronger than the foul, demonic spirits the devil- worshipers send against them.

Just say Hillary and save the keystrokes.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2018, 08:36:21 AM »
I heard that Trump casts a more powerful spell before the lefties cast their's. It goes something like "I am rubber you are glue..."
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2018, 08:48:32 AM »
I heard that Trump casts a more powerful spell before the lefties cast their's. It goes something like "I am rubber you are glue..."

:lmao:

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2020, 08:29:33 AM »
Booting this back up because I was reminded of this ludicrous thread, and clicking on the equally ludicrous extranewsfeed link the DUmmy included about the ritual (If you have a VERY strong stomach, check out its link within describing their ritual for invoking Hekate in the name of "Reproductive rights"; It is freaking disgusting and asinine) revealed that they have a scheduled repeat of the "Binding ritual" planned for tonight.
It'll then be funny to see tomorrow when nothing has happened to Trump or anyone associated with him, yet another failure for them. The devil worshipers will be further stymied by the fact that the quarantines and self- isolation will make it harder for them to find neighborhood pets or children to use as "Blood offerings" for their rituals.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2020, 09:39:49 AM »
Booting this back up because I was reminded of this ludicrous thread, and clicking on the equally ludicrous extranewsfeed link the DUmmy included about the ritual (If you have a VERY strong stomach, check out its link within describing their ritual for invoking Hekate in the name of "Reproductive rights"; It is freaking disgusting and asinine) revealed that they have a scheduled repeat of the "Binding ritual" planned fo r tonight.
It'll then be funny to see tomorrow when nothing has happened to Trump or anyone associated with him, yet another failure for them. The devil worshipers will be further stymied by the fact that the quarantines and self- isolation will make it harder for them to find neighborhood pets or children to use as "Blood offerings" for their rituals.
I wonder if they can gather 'round the cauldron while maintaining social distancing.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2020, 10:03:38 AM »
I wonder if they can gather 'round the cauldron while maintaining social distancing.

He turned me into a Newt!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2020, 10:45:18 AM »
He turned me into a Newt!
Did you get better?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2020, 11:29:15 AM »
Two years and counting ... four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! :rotf:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2020, 11:54:20 AM »
Something I learned recently; BigmanPigman ... is a woman!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2020, 03:55:17 PM »
Hey, Everyone! Hop on your brooms and come on down! BYOEON. (Bring Your Own Eye Of Newt.) We'll gather around BigPig's cauldron and chant a bunch of crap. Yup, that'll do it.

(I can't believe this loon is actually a teacher.)

Yeah, a teacher who has absolutely no clue how time zones work.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe