Author Topic: Just made my 2nd trip to the local Target,,,,  (Read 3440 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: Just made my 2nd trip to the local Target,,,,
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 05:32:39 PM »
The DUmmie is paying with a check, because he probably doesn't have the money to cover an electronic transfer via the interwebs. 

Here's hoping he isn't aware of Check 21, and he gets a rude awakening.   

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 05:43:38 PM »
I hate people that pay by check but don't start the check writing until a total is delivered.

They know whom to make it out to.
They know what date it is.
They know if they want to put a memo on it and what it would be.
Lastly, they know how to sign their name.

Yes there are only tow areas of the CHECK that are unknown. Those two areas can be completed in 15 seconds...BUT NOOOOOOOO the whole ******* check writing has to wait until after the total is delivered.  I bet every DUmmy is that person.

Just like some women who, while at the checkout, don't take their wallet from their purse until they are told the total. Then go digging for the .97 in change cause they don't want the three pennies.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2011, 05:45:45 AM »
Just like some women who, while at the checkout, don't take their wallet from their purse until they are told the total. Then go digging for the .97 in change cause they don't want the three pennies.

You forgot to mention the purse is usually big enough to house a family of four.   :lmao:

If the woman has children, the purse is merely larger.   :lmao:

(I hope the misses doesn't see this!)    :whistling:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2011, 07:00:21 AM »
You forgot to mention the purse is usually big enough to house a family of four.   :lmao:

If the woman has children, the purse is merely larger.   :lmao:

(I hope the misses doesn't see this!)    :whistling:

Up here in NE once you are in the system you get a small tag to place on your key chain and just present the check with your tag on keys and no questions asked.

I have one for Pet Co. Wallmart, Right Aid and the grocery stores Shaws, Demoulas, Home Depot. I also have a regular card for all these stores and some not mentioned.   

Problem is I never carry the cards in my purse with check book or car keys.   If my purse is stolen I am open to all kinds of theft.   

New technology makes it so easy for us shoppers today and even easier to get wiped out by thieves. 

Most checkbooks have a register where one writes the name of the business and amount written on the check.   To get a hold of a check book with that register is a gold mine for thieves that now know where you live and who you pay bills to.  They know where you shop for jewelry, big ticket items at Best Buy, they know what you have in your home.

Many of us have just one credit card for emergency's, pay by check with a paper trail is cheaper and safer then the high interest on a credit card of any kind.

I never carry but 2 checks in my purse, little cash, drivers license in my pocket with car keys in other pocket.   
It is getting wild out there, it is not the Bandito I fear but the techno savvy that do the most harm.

Paranoid you bet, when my PC was arrested I had no idea how much information was going into the hands of the non police technicians.   Who were they that now had information of my SS Number everything I had bought on line, I no longer buy  or pay on line  or unless an emergency with a credit card.

I want a paper trail, from my hands to the business, to my bank.    And I appreciate those that ask for Identification to insure it was I that wrote the check.

CYA ,mail can be stolen, bills can be hidden by family or friends, pay ATTENTION to each and every bill.

For around $500.00 dollars one can buy a 600 pound gun safe over 5 feet tall, One does not have to even have to own a gun, just lock up all records  and priceless photographs, all Cd's of financial transactions, jewelery and heir looms.  Fire will  not harm them , they will be keep safe.  Thieves will need a fork lift to remove it.

Time to circle the waggons boys, time to forget about civility and trust in this world, we are being assaulted on all sides, time to arm the woman and keep a closer look out on our kids.

Face it the days of the past are gone, no house wife wears heels while washing the floor or greets hubby with a 4 course meal when he gets home.    My kids and grand kids have never had the freedom to grow up in an innocent world.   

Rant ended--for now.

Offline Karin

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2011, 07:08:06 AM »
LOL.  What a DUmmie.

Last month a whole thread of them claimed once they paid off their debit cards they were never getting another one.  :thatsright:

:lmao: :rotf:  Is that true?  I missed that!  Priceless.  I thought the same thing CR posted. 

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2011, 07:37:32 AM »
Up here in NE once you are in the system you get a small tag to place on your key chain and just present the check with your tag on keys and no questions asked.

I have one for Pet Co. Wallmart, Right Aid and the grocery stores Shaws, Demoulas, Home Depot. I also have a regular card for all these stores and some not mentioned.  

Problem is I never carry the cards in my purse with check book or car keys.   If my purse is stolen I am open to all kinds of theft.  

New technology makes it so easy for us shoppers today and even easier to get wiped out by thieves.  

Most checkbooks have a register where one writes the name of the business and amount written on the check.   To get a hold of a check book with that register is a gold mine for thieves that now know where you live and who you pay bills to.  They know where you shop for jewelry, big ticket items at Best Buy, they know what you have in your home.

Many of us have just one credit card for emergency's, pay by check with a paper trail is cheaper and safer then the high interest on a credit card of any kind.

I never carry but 2 checks in my purse, little cash, drivers license in my pocket with car keys in other pocket.    
It is getting wild out there, it is not the Bandito I fear but the techno savvy that do the most harm.

Paranoid you bet, when my PC was arrested I had no idea how much information was going into the hands of the non police technicians.   Who were they that now had information of my SS Number everything I had bought on line, I no longer buy  or pay on line  or unless an emergency with a credit card.

I want a paper trail, from my hands to the business, to my bank.    And I appreciate those that ask for Identification to insure it was I that wrote the check.

CYA ,mail can be stolen, bills can be hidden by family or friends, pay ATTENTION to each and every bill.

For around $500.00 dollars one can buy a 600 pound gun safe over 5 feet tall, One does not have to even have to own a gun, just lock up all records  and priceless photographs, all Cd's of financial transactions, jewelery and heir looms.  Fire will  not harm them , they will be keep safe.  Thieves will need a fork lift to remove it.

Time to circle the waggons boys, time to forget about civility and trust in this world, we are being assaulted on all sides, time to arm the woman and keep a closer look out on our kids.

Face it the days of the past are gone, no house wife wears heels while washing the floor or greets hubby with a 4 course meal when he gets home.    My kids and grand kids have never had the freedom to grow up in an innocent world.    

Rant ended--for now.

Then it is obvious you are not the usual woman I get stuck behind in the express lane.   :therock:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.