Author Topic: Just when you think TMN can't get any more unhinged . . .  (Read 826 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Just when you think TMN can't get any more unhinged . . .
« on: September 19, 2018, 10:29:25 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211152289

Code: [Select]
TheMastersNemesis (10,504 posts)

GOP POTUS Could Outlaw All Other Parties. GOP Is A Monster Party.
If you can stack the courts with ALL your cronies democracy would end as we know it. The GOP is blood thirsty for total iron fisted power. Everything they is about having as much power as the Nazi party did in Germany. We all need to realize how evil they are. And the confirmation process is a sign of their full intentions. We don't have any kind of democracy with the GOP in power. The only thing the GOP has not openly done yet is what Putin does. And I do believe they are more than capable. of being truly murderous. We can't treat these politicians with any kind of respect or civility.

November is moe crucial than ever.

Seems to me that this is a little bit of projection.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: Just when you think TMN can't get any more unhinged . . .
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 10:38:31 AM »
He is kinda correct.  If you can stack the courts, you can control what the law means and even rewrite it without anyone having any way to stop you.

Which is why FDR tried it in the 30's.  SCOTUS told him that a lot of the New Deal legislation was unconstitutional, so he said "Let's see what the court says when there's 19 of you, and I get to fill the 10 vacancies now."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 11:03:43 AM »
Quote from:
DFW

3. Go ahead. Make my day.

If all Democrats become Republicans, seeing as how we now outnumber Republicans (why do you think they need all that gerrymandering, anyway?), if we all join their party, we'll primary their right-wing asses into oblivion.

:o

If that were true, why haven't you done it yet, super genius?

I find this whole notion by Bob of "GOP POTUS Could Outlaw All Other Parties. GOP Is A Monster Party. If you can stack the courts with ALL your cronies democracy would end as we know it. The GOP is blood thirsty for total iron fisted power" as being exceptionally funny given that everyday I can read numerous posts made by the primitives saying that the Republican party should be outlawed, that the WH should be Dem, and that Congress and USSC should all be overwhelming majority (80%+) Dem. I also read posts daily that either skirt saying or outright say they'd like to kill conservatives.

But Bob is the poster child for projection, so I expect him to try to place on others what he himself would really like to do.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 11:07:20 AM »
mythology (9,319 posts)

2. And the Martians could launch a sneak attack

There is zero chance of this happening.

Five responses at this point, all but this one going along with Nematode's claim (and even this should say, "being thought of" rather than "happening"). Just pathetic.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 04:15:06 PM »
Just more of the usual insane paranoia from TMN. He almost always uses one of two themes for his rants:
1. Paranoia about Republicans/ conservatives being about to establish a full nightmare dictatorship without any proof to back up his ramblings.
2. Openly spreading hatred against Christians based entirely on crude, one- dimensional stereotypes of what he imagines Christians to be like.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 05:23:54 PM »
Leftists will tell you what they will do/want to happen by projecting it on their opponents.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 07:25:27 PM »
I for one revel in their hatred and constant paranoia.  It is so much fun!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 11:37:05 PM »
As long as the democrat party is providing orgasms to the GibMeDats with we working Americans paying the bill we are in danger.
They may boil the water slow enough to kill off the honest people and pull it off.  I don't plan to be here when that happens but
will not lay down if it comes up the road sooner.

Don't worry, plan instead.