Author Topic: A testable theory about the FBI investigation of Kavanaugh...  (Read 1585 times)

Offline pjcomix

A testable theory about the FBI investigation of Kavanaugh...
« on: September 13, 2018, 05:44:12 PM »
"A testable theory about the FBI investigation of Kavanaugh that Feinstein has prompted"

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211129407

EGAD!!! Kavanaugh might have kopped a feel in the 10th grade!!!!!!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: A testable theory about the FBI investigation of Kavanaugh...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 06:10:26 PM »
The primitive C&P'd something written at DailyKos.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/13/1795520/-A-theory-about-the-FBI-investigation-of-Kavanaugh-that-Feinstein-has-prompted

Just to show the KosKiddes are equally as stupid as the primitives, the writer of this junk at DK also wrote this:

Quote from:
Victor Klemperer Respawned

I could be wrong. But we will know soon enough.  The thing about this theory is it is completely plausible, doesn’t require any stretch of imagination, and ties together stuff that is really odd — like who carries 200K in credit card debt to buy tickets for baseball?

:mental:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 06:47:23 PM »
The FBI isn't investigating. They added whatever DiFei gave them to their background folder on Kavanaugh and gave it to the White House. So there is no FBI investigation, and if DiFei gave a copy of the letter to the FBI, the WH now has it as well.

Like Spartacory's shtick and Kammy's stupidly abortive perjury trap attempt, this is yet another hasty, desperate, and grossly obvious October Surprise. Also doomed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline harry12

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 06:50:31 PM »
 :rofl:
The primitive C&P'd something written at DailyKos.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/13/1795520/-A-theory-about-the-FBI-investigation-of-Kavanaugh-that-Feinstein-has-prompted

Just to show the KosKiddes are equally as stupid as the primitives, the writer of this junk at DK also wrote this:

:rotf:  That is so stupid, it apparently did not take the FBI 24 hours to tell em to shut the F up and go away.   I expect
they will next be waving yellow stained sheets as proof he was a bed wetter while in elementary school.. 
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 07:52:44 PM »
Hilarious beyond belief!!! The U.K. Guardian has revealed what horror Kavanaugh committed in high school.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/13/brett-kavanaugh-dianne-feinstein-confidential-letter

A source who said they were briefed on the contents of the letter said it described an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman that took place when both were 17 years old and at a party. According to the source, Kavanaugh and a male friend had locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened, but she was able to get out of the room. The Guardian has not verified the apparent claims in the letter. It is not yet clear who wrote it.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 08:49:20 AM »
Hilarious beyond belief!!! The U.K. Guardian has revealed what horror Kavanaugh committed in high school.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/13/brett-kavanaugh-dianne-feinstein-confidential-letter

If true the DUmmies are going to be devastated, again.  :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BIGSTARXXX

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 10:51:24 AM »
I read through the Kos article and comments. Those nitwits are fantastically delusional. So much wrong - especially in the comments.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 11:05:35 AM »
Even IF, and as always that is a massive IF, this were in the slightest bit true, it serves no purpose.

If DiFi had this letter before the hearings, she should have been duty-bound to question him about it and allow him to respond.  Instead she went for the cheap, cryptic smear.

If it is alleging a crime that has not had the statute of limitations run, he has a right to confront his accuser publically.  DiFi is denying that, so it is baseless.

If it is only alleging bad behavior, again, anonymous sources are notoriously easy to MAKE UP OUT OF WHOLE CLOTH.

Either way, 90% of Senators have made their votes to confirm or not clear.  At best, one may change their mind.  Personally, I believe that he will be confirmed in a bipartisan vote of 55-45, with three red state Dems attempting to save their electoral chances.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 11:25:03 AM »
Now Ronan Farrow is "reporting" that the woman claims Kavanaugh pressed himself on her, turned up the music so she couldn't be heard, threatened to do something, but did nothing more than that. Meanwhile, in the real world:

* Kavanaugh denies ever having done such a thing;

* Kavanaugh's friend who supposedly was present denies seeing such a thing;

* None of the accuser's friends have reported having been told of such an occurrence;

* There is no police report or other documentation supporting this claim;

* The MSM are not revealing her name, and she is refusing to be interviewed on camera.

IOW, this is a political stunt in which the MSM are partners preventing fact-checking and protecting the accuser from difficult questions.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 11:41:54 AM »
"AllahPundit" on Hot Air has an excellent analysis of what we "know". Note toward the bottom of the article that dozens of women who knew Kavanaugh in high school have gone public saying, "For the entire time we have known Brett Kavanaugh, he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect". Unlike the accuser, they are not doing so anonymously (and thereby braving being doxxed and harassed by Progs). "AllahPundit" is kinder to DiFei than I would be, asking rhetorically, "What was Feinstein to do with the accusation?" The question is easily answered, IMO: contact the accuser, saying, "Go public and provide supporting evidence or I say nothing."

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 11:51:03 AM »
all their other childish tactics failed, so they are going to try to "Clarence Thomas" him.  Only problem, that tactic didnt work then and won't work now.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2018, 12:02:04 PM »
The text of the letter, from a Power Line blog post:

We are women who have known Brett Kavanaugh for more than 35 years and knew him while he attended high school between 1979 and 1983. For the entire time we have known Brett Kavanaugh, he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect. We strongly believe it is important to convey this information to the Committee at this time.

Brett attended Georgetown Prep, an all-boys high school in Rockville, Maryland. He was an outstanding student and athlete with a wide circle of friends. Almost all of us attended all-girls high schools in the area. We knew Brett well from social events, sports, church, and various other activities. Many of us have remained close friends with him and his family over the years.

Through the more than 35 years we have known him, Brett has stood out for his friendship, character, and integrity. In particular, he has always treated women with decency and respect. That was true when he was in high school, and it has remained true to this day.

The signers of this letter hold a broad range of political views. Many of us are not lawyers, but we know Brett Kavanaugh as a person. And he has always been a good person.

Despite being a small-medium town high school, my graduating class was nearly 500. I doubt that many women would remember even being acquainted with me, let alone being at least casual friends. So it sounds like Kavanaugh was well known and gregarious. And repeating what I said above, these women have appended their names, so yearbooks could be searched and they could be doxxed and harassed by Progs.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2018, 08:10:11 PM »
Obviously, the next shoe to fall is to watch Gloria All-Red to prop up a "victim" that she dredged up and prepped for all the usual suspect shows like Ellen, The View, all the late shows, and anything by CNN and MSNBC. I'll be highly surprised if it didn't happen.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2018, 08:21:58 PM »
Cue 'The Sad Trombone' .wav file for the DUmmies.

:marsattacks:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2018, 08:26:53 PM »
Like the freebie scum that makes it over the wrought iron fence just to land on a spike that
enters their rectum and exits their mouth, they become speechless.

These pikers will fail again, forget why they failed and repeat as needed.  Insanity infects leftism first.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2018, 10:49:01 AM »
Obviously, the next shoe to fall is to watch Gloria All-Red to prop up a "victim" that she dredged up and prepped for all the usual suspect shows like Ellen, The View, all the late shows, and anything by CNN and MSNBC. I'll be highly surprised if it didn't happen.

I’m sure that she’s trolling for one as I type.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.