Author Topic: Omaha Steve & Co. all upset, bent out of shape, over elections in Sweden  (Read 1067 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/far-right-sweden-democrats-poised-to-make-gains-in-general-election/

Oh my.

To bad for the gimme crowd.

Coldmountaintrail (8349 posts)    September 9, 2018 at 8:42 am

Far-right Sweden Democrats poised to make gains in general election

http://www.wsws.org/2018/09/08/swed-s08.html

‘official narrative’ is that Sweden is overrun by refugees etc. and can’t afford to fund public services any longer
suggests that this party will increase their share of the vote to 20% (from 13%) and scapegoating of immigrants is part of a larger project to mask the several decade-long right-tilt and privatization efforts by elites, tax cuts for corporations, and associated rising inequality

This was just posted this morning (Sunday morning), and given the sluggish traffic on this Skins's island breakaway, it might take a whlle to garner some comments.  I'll keep my eyes on it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Omaha Steve & Co. all upset, bent out of shape, over elections in Sweden
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 08:11:13 PM »
  Well, well, well. Finally, an eloquent response to the post above.

leftcoastmountains :loser: (4761 posts)(Reply to original post)   September 9, 2018 at 10:35 am

Donor  Of what??  Head lice and overly ripe smegma?  :puke:

1. Oh the usual…   <<< you may need to read through the response several times in order to discover the true meaning and subtle nuance. 

#CalExit #RunBernieRumn!  Pelousey can be his running mare mate. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 08:22:30 PM »
Coldmountaintrail (8354 posts)    (Reply to leftcoastmountains - post #1)   September 9, 2018 at 4:17 pm

2. looks like they pegged it

robbing the mainstream party of a majority and pushing the country toward a hung parliament (on sunday, today)

from the uk telegraph, exit polling: the neo-nazis came in 2nd

in that bastion of leftism, sweden

except its really not, and has been going neo liberal for a couple decades  (by elite power)

and a lot of ordinary swedes don’t like the new sweden

Oh geezuz gawd, as impossible as it might seem, there's actually people over there just as stupid as the big guy.

What is this use of the word "robbing"?  It was an election, and I don't think Sweden has a history of much theft in elections, unlike our own big blue cities.

And there's the "neo-nazis;" as usual, to Democrats, liberals, and primitives, when it comes to European politics, anyone to the right of Mao Tse-tung is a Nazi.

And given the results, it's obvious most Swedes don't like the "new Sweden," and want to change it.

Gawd, these people are stupid.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 08:31:30 AM »
The Swedish government let large areas of major cities become "Little Libya" or "Syria Town" or "Somaliaville", let the denizens assault Swedish citizens almost at will, and pour the largess of Swedish social programs on people who refuse to abide by laws or contribute to the welfare of Sweden. And has tried to cover up the mess.

The Jackpineys can't understand why Swedish citizens might vote for the alternative? How do they remember to go to the toilet in the morning instead of peeing and pooing in their beds?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 09:41:10 AM »
How do they remember to go to the toilet in the morning instead of peeing and pooing in their beds?

Only God knows.

Whereas Skins's island was created to identify, collect, and segregate the loonier elements of the Democrat party who were making that party look bad, it's apparent that the jackpinery was created specifically as a magnet for.....stupid people.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 11:55:22 AM »
The Jackpineys can't understand why Swedish citizens might vote for the alternative? How do they remember to go to the toilet in the morning instead of peeing and pooing in their beds?

How are you so sure they do, SVP?
I for one wouldn't bet on it.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 11:55:59 AM »
Sweden is finally waking up to what they have broguth on themselves. They don't like what's taken place and want change. Sorta like here.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DUmpsterDiver