Author Topic: Gotta have another sip of that sweet, sweet racism -- and sexism.  (Read 1262 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Gotta have another sip of that sweet, sweet racism -- and sexism.
« on: September 09, 2018, 02:23:06 PM »
Oh, how they love the flavor of racism and sexism. It seasons everything they cook and consume.

RhodeIslandOne (2,234 posts)

Hundreds of white fans jeered a biracial woman representing Japan after win at US Open

Last edited Sun Sep 9, 2018, 03:08 PM - Edit history (1)
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2018/09/08/naomi-osaka-receives-us-open-trophy-tears-serena-williams-meltdown/

The presentation of Naomi Osaka's first grand slam trophy was overshadowed on Saturday night by a bout of tears from the newly-crowned US Open winner, following her beaten opponent Serena Williams' on-court meltdown.

The trophy ceremony was met with a chorus of boos from Williams' home US Open crowd, who had been unhappy at her treatment during the match.

Williams was earlier given a game penalty after she angrily took issue with umpire Carlos Ramos and tournament referee Brian Earley late in the second set. The rarely seen game penalty was the result of three code violations for Williams, the first after she was accused of receiving in-game coaching, the second for smashing a racket, while the third and final violation was dished out after Williams launched a tirade of abuse at Ramos.

The controversial finish cast a cloud over what should have been Osaka's shining moment.

Well, I'm not wrong, am I?

I mean, isn't that what happened?

DURHAM D (26,553 posts)
5. So what you need to say is that -

A lot of white fans cheered for a black female because they understood sexism was coming down from the umpire's chair.

ETA: Need to add that you totally made up your OP subject line so you could do some mansplainin'.

If the judge was being sexist against a female competitor then his actions benefitted -- a female competitor.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211114345
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline jukin

Re: Gotta have another sip of that sweet, sweet racism -- and sexism.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 02:53:19 PM »
A black woman dissed her, and she was head of the WTA, as did Serena and all of the sports media.  The real sickening thing were the leftist New Yonkers that booed her. I felt ashamed that the rest of the world saw what was a classless show of leftist elites.

Hey DUchebags, those are your people.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 03:33:34 PM »

Hundreds of white fans jeered a biracial woman representing Japan after win at US Open

:rotf: There's no clear way to a racial angle on this. The Japanese lady won over Serena Williams, a black lady. The umpire whose correct calls against Williams is Portuguese, basically Hispanic.

In a nutshell:

* Williams' coach was caught using hand signals to advise her, a violation of tournament rules; he admitted to this after it was all over; Williams was given a warning for this;

* Later in the match, frustrated that her serve had been broken, Williams smashed her racket; besides being a rules violation, this is also dangerous, as shards fly, endangering players and spectators nearby; Williams received a point penalty for this;

* Still later, Williams initiated an argument with the umpire about the point penalty; when she accused the umpire of cheating, a rules violation, she received a game penalty.

I get that Serena and Venus Williams have been crazy-great tennis players for many years. That does not entitle her to break rules, nor does it entitle her to wrist-slap-grade consequences when called on those violations. The really sad thing is that she is late in her career, and this may come to overshadow her career to some degree.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 03:41:44 PM »
DUpipo RhodeIslandOne needs to be taught that East Asians are conditional POC, and in circumstances where they compete against blacks East Asians are not "real" POC.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 02:42:38 PM »

and neither of the 2 races of her biracial makeup are not white...

aomi Osaka was born in Chūō-ku, Osaka, Japan, to a Japanese mother, Tamaki Osaka, and a Haitian father, Leonard "San" François.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naomi_Osaka

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 02:46:45 PM »
DURHAM D (26,553 posts)
5. So what you need to say is that -

A lot of white fans cheered for a black female because they understood sexism was coming down from the umpire's chair.

ETA: Need to add that you totally made up your OP subject line so you could do some mansplainin'.

No what happened was a bunch of tennis snobs cheered for a spoiled entitled cheater who was mad she got her @ss whipped for the second time this year by a 20 year old upstart.

So instead of doing the adult thing and owning up to what her coach did and what was happening on the court...she hid behind false claims of sexism and talked about how she was trying to fight for women's equality.

Williams...like 99.9% of you DUmmies is a fake and a fraud and did nothing but set back the women's movement with her shameful tirade.  /rant
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 03:55:48 PM »
It looks like Serena has a history of handling impending defeat poorly. And of lashing out at umpires, even when she was in the wrong. That article adds some perspective from Martina Navratilova that probably will mean she won't be invited to Serena's Kwanza or Christmas party.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 04:30:09 PM »
williams is just another spoiled privledged aa who can't stand to lose. she is just a classless ass hole and should be given time off to think about her behavior.   :loser: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 01:01:03 PM »
They simply do not have the capability to understand just how ridiculous they look trying to fit racism into every single thing they don't like.  The OP is trying to point it out to them, and doing a fairly good job I think, but they refuse to see it.  They just want to call it race baiting. 

I was just kicked off of a forum for pointing out how ridiculous the blacks on the board were being.  Absolutely everything was racism, but they couldn't be racists themselves.  And they would post all those stories that were made up.  After it was pointed out they were made up do you think they came back to that post to apologize?  Nope, they'd wait for several weeks then use that story as an argument, yet again.  Want to talk about race baiting, that's the definition.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 08:30:07 PM »
>A lot of white fans cheered for a black female because they understood sexism was coming down from the umpire's chair...

Written like a full retard leftist white hating, feces for brains democrat nimrod.

I've met better attitude driven folks on the wrong side of the DMV waiting line than this fuzzy ball playing millionaire.

If you don't like the truth then you can kiss my A$$.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2018, 05:08:58 AM »
Nobody likes a sore loser. Seems the leftists break that rule.
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2018, 05:28:50 AM »
People in the world are losing their ability to win and lose graciously
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2018, 07:09:37 AM »
People in the world are losing their ability to win and lose graciously

This is true.  I blame the participation trophy's, myself.  If no one is allowed to lose and to experience what it's like to be a winner, and to be a loser, you don't know how to conduct yourself when you get to the real world where there are always winners and losers.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen