Author Topic: I wonder if Donald Trump is gonna be pissed today  (Read 759 times)

Offline CC27

I wonder if Donald Trump is gonna be pissed today
« on: September 06, 2018, 08:02:27 AM »
Thu Sep 6, 2018, 08:36 AM
wildman76 (39 posts)

I wonder if Donald Trump is gonna be pissed today

It seems the empire of Donald Trump is collapsing all round him, too bad it can't happen faster before anyone else is harmed

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1017509479

Mole...

Offline SVPete

Re: I wonder if Donald Trump is gonna be pissed today
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 08:29:00 AM »
Trump is probably still chuckling at the Ds' tantrumming self-exposure of a couple of days ago, and preparing for more similar entertainment on September 20th.

And the great thing is, significant Prog orgs are howling at the Ds :rotf: for not tantrumming even more fiercely! :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 10:58:38 AM »
Thu Sep 6, 2018, 10:56 AM
franksolich (56656 posts)

I wonder if the primitives are gonna be pissed today

It seems Lucy's headed their way, football in hand
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 11:55:43 AM »
I really doubt it or he would have tweeted about it first thing this morning.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 07:51:26 PM »
The stupidity and evil of the left makes me smile knowing 99.9% of those I know will help take them out if they go full retard.

If I lived in an urban welfare enclave of hopelessness, I would have megatons of insurance instead.

There just can't be enough welfare, scum sucking retards to defeat.  God Bless the USA.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 08:44:29 PM »
I wonder if there's going to be a massive suicide watch at the DUmp when the POTUS Donald Trump chairsthe upcoming UN Security Council meeting on Iran.  :fuelfire:

Link
The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations says President Donald Trump will chair a Security Council meeting on Iran during the annual gathering of world leaders in New York this month.

Ambassador Nikki Haley said Tuesday that the meeting will address "violations of international law and general instability Iran sows throughout the entire Middle East region."

She accused Iran of supporting terrorism and destabilizing activities in Lebanon, Yemen and Syria. She says Iran's leader could speak at the council meeting if he chooses to.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson