Author Topic: More from Rachael...  (Read 1287 times)

Offline CC27

More from Rachael...
« on: August 30, 2018, 07:22:50 AM »
Thu Aug 30, 2018, 12:17 AM
Star Member Stonepounder (3,126 posts)

More from Rachael...

The Administration has apparently released the full and unredacted Security Clearance Application for a Democrat running for Congress to a Republican org doing oppo research on her and a PAC associated with Paul Ryan is already using some of the info in attack ads.

Releasing the info on a Security Clearance Application is ILLEGAL!

The DNC has sent a warning to all Democrat candidates who have any sort of background what did or might have required a Clearance to be aware.

BASTARDS!!! They STILL think that they are above the law. Muller needs to take some of these assholes down!

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211070806

I love when they throw a fit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: More from Rachael...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 07:54:34 AM »
We need a ‘tantrum’ emoticon.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 08:08:11 AM »
Quote from:
The DNC has sent a warning to all Democrat candidates who have any...

"Democrat candidates"??

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

That'll tick off the primitives even more than the fake news from Madcow.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 08:13:10 AM »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 08:19:15 AM »
So, which is the case this time?

A. The story is false.

B. The information came from somewhere else, possibly an already public source.

C. The story omits information that contradicts the conclusion the story is designed to support.

MSM lies about Trump are so systematic and systemic that those questions should be challenges to every Hate-Trump Gotcha-Story.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 08:19:55 AM »
Has anything that Maddow has breathlessly reported turned out to be of any significance?  None come to mind.  Blithering catering to the resistance movement.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2018, 11:02:45 AM »
Hey, Rachel, releasing a citizen's tax return without their express permission is also illegal, but I seem to remember you doing just that...

Offline Houstonguy34

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2018, 12:22:25 PM »
Has anyone noticed when they post anything from MSNBC they use the persons first name like Rachel said this and Lawrence said that! Almost like they think it’s a relative.. Just sounds weird..

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2018, 01:47:29 PM »
Has anyone noticed when they post anything from MSNBC they use the persons first name like Rachel said this and Lawrence said that! Almost like they think it’s a relative.. Just sounds weird..

Well...long, long ago, Tipper Gore actually made the mistake of signing up at the DUmp.  She made like two posts before discovering what a cesspool it was and leaving never to return.

Since then, they think they have special links with the more famous moonbats...they don't.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2018, 02:03:12 PM »

Since then, they think they have special links with the more famous moonbats...they don't.
Unless money is involved, a DUmmie would never get within 20 feet of Rachel, Lawrence, Michael Moore or others before being tackled by a bodyguard.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 02:17:20 PM »
It amazes me how fast all the information that was released in the democrats emails fell off the radar.  Remember all the bad, really bad stuff that was in all those released emails?  Funny how the left doesn't talk about that anymore.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2018, 05:31:23 PM »
Well...long, long ago, Tipper Gore actually made the mistake of signing up at the DUmp.  She made like two posts before discovering what a cesspool it was and leaving never to return.

Grayson's occasional beg-a-thons over there keep their hopes up.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2018, 09:59:50 AM »

So, then, :tantrum: would be that?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2018, 01:04:27 PM »
So, which is the case this time?

A. The story is false.

B. The information came from somewhere else, possibly an already public source.

C. The story omits information that contradicts the conclusion the story is designed to support.

MSM lies about Trump are so systematic and systemic that those questions should be challenges to every Hate-Trump Gotcha-Story.

D  All of the above.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2018, 02:03:40 PM »
Anyone ever see that guy "Rachael" and David Hogg in the same room together? 
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer