Author Topic: Wow...lots of students from Puerto Rico this fall in my classes...  (Read 1081 times)

Offline CC27

Sancho (7,039 posts)

Wow...lots of students from Puerto Rico this fall in my classes...

I'm in Pinellas, and more from PR than I've seen in 25 years.

I don't know if that will actually affect the elections. I sure hope people are registering.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10456743

Racist!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Wow...lots of students from Puerto Rico this fall in my classes...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 07:34:23 AM »
Ah, yet another example that the old Democrat slave-holding mentality isn't dead.

I'm not sure why the primitives think they own Puerto Ricans.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 08:47:44 AM »
And yet, it absolutely displays the contempt the DUmmies (and all Democrats in general) have for these individuals. NOT on the reason they are in Florida, because of a piss-poor liberal governance that predictably failed to prevent the horrendous disaster to the island, but also to the fact that these individuals can be used as voting bloc.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: How can we dupe millenials?
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 09:12:49 AM »

Well, probably the majority of them will vote Democrat in the next election, and maybe the one after.

but probably not in the proportion the primitives think they will.....and as all else in human events, it won't be a permanent thing, Democrats owning Puerto Ricans.

Anything can happen, and usually does.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 12:13:03 PM »
And yet, it absolutely displays the contempt the DUmmies (and all Democrats in general) have for these individuals. NOT on the reason they are in Florida, because of a piss-poor liberal governance that predictably failed to prevent the horrendous disaster to the island, but also to the fact that these individuals can be used as voting bloc.
Not so much preventing the disaster as mucking up the recovery efforts.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 10:41:47 AM »
Not so much preventing the disaster as mucking up the recovery efforts.

Much of the damage, by some estimates about 80%, could have been mitigated with normal infrastructure code compliance and subsequent preventive maintenance. But yes, the federal response to the recovery ITSELF is what is being politicized.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 01:26:58 AM »
More democrat welfare filth just what the democrat party wants.  More taxes to the lazy and idiot winds.