Author Topic: DUmmie refuses doses of sanity...  (Read 830 times)

Offline Vagabond

DUmmie refuses doses of sanity...
« on: December 11, 2016, 09:22:38 AM »
Dummie Scabies is NOT okay, yeah, we knew...
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028352768

shraby (17,549 posts)

I notice a lot of posts trying to okay what Russia did to our election.

You can try, but you will not change the narrative on du.
You'll find we are against ANY interference from foreign governments AND McConnell's threat to make it partisan if the word got out before the election. We WILL call it traitorous because that's what it was.

First, you make up a news story....Then you cite your news story as the proof of your argument.  #Fakenews anyone?

Star Member Little Star (15,977 posts)
1. Amen

Alerted!  Christianity is not allowed at DU.

ananda (16,433 posts)
2. It will never be OK.

But it will be.

It isn't about the #fakenews, it's mostly about how your candidate and her inept campaign managed to lose by ignoring people and calling them deplorable.  That is what youare upset about.

Star Member greatauntoftriplets (159,996 posts)
3. It's an unprecedented constitutional crisis.

I call it what it is; you make an excellent point. K&R.

#fakenews does not a constitutional crisis make.

Star Member AgadorSparticus (6,063 posts)
4. Only good thing to come out of it is at least you can see their true colors

We certainly have us some trolls

Troll on DU only means anyone that dare have a different opinion than you certified sooper geniuses.

Star Member Raster (15,523 posts)
5. NOT OK! NOT OK! NOT OK! NOT OK! NOT OK! NOT OK!

Calm down, someone will be along with the strait jacket and the thorazine shortly.

Star Member cwydro (24,003 posts)
6. Who in hell thinks this is ok?

Apparently I've missed those posts...

Everyone who isn't impressed with your BS #fakenews story.

libtodeath (2,395 posts)
8. It will never be okay with me.

It was an act of war.

Then I suppose you had better do something about it.  By something, I mean something not posting on your computer and not in your mom's basement.

malaise (149,187 posts)
9. I don't think any of us thinks it's OK

What I noted is that the US and other Western powers have interfered in elections across the globe.

It is as traitorous now as it was then. Ask Venezuela about current American sabotage.

Venezuela's leadership authored their problems, not us, dipshit.

Star Member uponit7771 (37,032 posts)
11. Some of it is still focusing the problem being HRC without even mentioning Russia !!

Yes, why take responsibility for your party's shitty showing when you could blame someone else.  Are you trying to be wandering in the wilderness for the next ten years, minimum?

Alekzander (46 posts)
12. I have not noticed any of those posts thinking it is OK but could have missed them. That said; it

is not OK & anything who thinks it is I can not possibly comprehend where they would be coming from. How could anyone believe it is OK for another country especially an adversarial one to interfere & try to pick the winning candidate for their purpose. That is totally crazy.

What I am surprised about is the fact for now anyway there is not more of an outcry about this. There should be mass demonstrations demanding a complete & full investigation of what happened. As far as I am concerned also, it will not happen but there should be a complete do-over of the POTUS election if what we believe is found to be true.

Forget it, DUmmie.  If you got your way, a whole of people would see you for what you are.  Simply forcing votes until you got your preferred outcome.  Many of us would not tolerate it.

truebluegreen (8,127 posts)
14. REally? And do you think foreign interference is the biggest issue here?

Is anyone shocked about Russia's actions? I'm not and I doubt if we can change their behavior.

Mitch McConnell, otoh, should be up on charges, along with the rest of his cronies who don't have a problem with this as long as it benefits them.

#fakenews

I don't know who hacked the DNC.  I don't really care.  If they were conducting honest business in an ethical manner, then there would have been nothing to report.  They weren't.  That is entirely their fault.  The other reason is this, even if Russia did want Trump, there have been plenty of times when a fisherman has thought he had hooked a nice grouper only to find out he he hooked a shark he wasn't ready for.  This would likely be the case with Trump.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: DUmmie refuses doses of sanity...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 09:40:06 AM »
I don't know who hacked the DNC.  I don't really care.  If they were conducting honest business in an ethical manner, then there would have been nothing to report.  They weren't.  That is entirely their fault.  The other reason is this, even if Russia did want Trump, there have been plenty of times when a fisherman has thought he had hooked a nice grouper only to find out he he hooked a shark he wasn't ready for.  This would likely be the case with Trump.

I firmly believe there was no hack. $kimmer had the REAL polls courtesy of his wife and knew hitlary was going to lose. By the way, so did hitlary when she cancelled her fireworks display. Rather than have a full blown insane asylum on his hands, he shut the site off, blamed a hacker and let tempers cool for a few days.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 10:08:02 AM »
I firmly believe there was no hack. $kimmer had the REAL polls courtesy of his wife and knew hitlary was going to lose. By the way, so did hitlary when she cancelled her fireworks display. Rather than have a full blown insane asylum on his hands, he shut the site off, blamed a hacker and let tempers cool for a few days.
Well, that brilliant plan didn't work.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 10:12:14 AM »
Constitutional crisis?  Based on a leaked report?  Guess to the DUmmies, the seriousness of the accusation equals guilt.  Weak.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 10:13:14 AM »
Well, that brilliant plan didn't work.

No matter how unhinged they are right now, election night would have made them look sane by comparison.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.