Author Topic: He Is A RACIST.  (Read 901 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
He Is A RACIST.
« on: May 19, 2020, 06:49:54 PM »
Star Member sheshe2 (65,101 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213459007

He Is A RACIST.
It is not just his petty refusal to unveil President Barack Hussein Obama's official WH portrait. He is refusing to unveil our First Black Presidents portrait.

Think about that for a minute.

the fuk she babbling about now...

The traditional White House portrait unveiling may be skipped for the first time in decades amid bad blood between Trump and Obama.

:whatever:

this modern ritual won't be taking place between Obama and President Donald Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.

more anon bullshit...

Obama, for his part, has no interest in participating in the post-presidency rite of passage so long as Trump is in office, the people familiar with the matter said.

:yawn:

So- trump bad because of anon reporting, but o'Barry good... because he's half black or something?   :bs:

"You've got a president who's talking about putting the previous one in legal jeopardy, to put it nicely. We have not seen a situation like that in history," presidential historian Michael Beschloss said. "It takes antipathy of a new president for a predecessor to a new level."

You have a previous President who attempted a coup with his cronies on the incoming President up to and including collusion with the FBI, CIA, and DOJ... Gosh- Why would trump not be pissed off with o'Barry or any fukin DNC Dem operative?

"It is a somewhat daunting experience to have your portrait hung in the White House," former first lady Hillary Clinton said at the unveiling of her and former President Bill Clinton's portraits in 2004. "It is something that really does, more than any other act, sort of put your place in history in this building for all the ages and all the people who come through here to see and reflect upon."

oh, fuk off, Grandma...

Carter doesn't appear to have attended a ceremony for his White House portrait while Reagan was in office.

Gerald Rafshoon, Carter's White House communications director, told NBC News that he didn't know the details of why a ceremony didn't happen, but he said that Carter was focused on setting up his library after leaving office and that a ceremony in his honor wouldn't have been his style.

Oh... so it's not the first time?

Star Member madaboutharry (32,843 posts)

1. I just wish that some day he will get caught on an open mike saying it out loud.

He is vile.

unblock (45,137 posts)

7. he's said it in many ways, many times.

at this point, you really have to be stone deaf not to have heard it.

claiming that a man born in america to an american mother isn't american just because his father is black. ffs. he's been obviously racist he whole political life, and i'm not even talking about his earlier life as a "businessman".

Star Member sheshe2 (65,101 posts)

3. I truly hope someone puts up a laser image of the portrait.

And place it squarely on the WH!

Star Member The Velveteen Ocelot (83,213 posts)

6. President Biden will do it next year.

It will be a much nicer event then.

:rotf:

Niagara (1,729 posts)

14. We got the message loud and clear that he was a racist back in 2012.

We knew this when he grossly and irresponsibly accused President Barack Obama of not being born in America.

K&R!

:yawn:

Star Member NRaleighLiberal (50,301 posts)

18. ...a racist, and countless other -ists. I loathe him. Hate him. Curse him

:mental:

Star Member Sucha NastyWoman (968 posts)

27. I don't want Trump to have this honor and neither does our Real President

It can wait until the event won’t be sullied by Trump. Like he did the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Star Member kimbutgar (12,549 posts)

29. Mark Burnett owns those apprentice tapes and according to several,people on the set he said

The N word and S word all the time.

Oh, really? Where are they?

Star Member lunatica (48,132 posts)

30. He obviously believes he will get away with it

and that he’s untouchable.

But we can rest assured that President Obama’s speeches to the graduating Seniors and his admonition to everyone to vote cut him to the quick. So much so that like a brat he thinks he’s getting even by displaying his racism in an act of petulant rage.

Does he think this somehow hurts Obama’s feelings? Or that anyone is admiring him other that the people he hates the most, who are his base? We can rest assured that their love for him makes him and everyone else’s hate for him twist his gut. When the disgusting rejects of the world make you their king it doesn’t make you look better than them. Especially when the rest of us see you as a pile of dog shit we must be careful not to step in.

Lonestarblue (2,001 posts)

32. That's okay. The WH is infected anyway.

In January 2021, Joe Biden can hold a wonderful unveiling ceremony. Who better to honor and acknowledge one of our best presidents ever and someone who is a friend. That will be a fabulous celebration to see! Let Trump stew in his pettiness. He is the one seen lacking.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Rufus2010

Re: He Is A RACIST.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 08:35:13 PM »
But Baraq trashed his predecessor endlessly and the DUmbfuks were 100% fine with that.  :mental:

Remember, if DUmbfuks didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.... :whatever:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 09:13:24 PM »
Does anybody know if the sheshe2 primitive, who's whiter than I am, still alleges herself to be of African derivation?  Or did she dump that schtick?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 09:18:23 PM »
Does anybody know if the sheshe2 primitive, who's whiter than I am, still alleges herself to be of African derivation?  Or did she dump that schtick?

Last I checked, she's still playing black.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 10:22:06 AM »
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/20/obamas-petty-refusal-to-attend-traditional-unveiling-of-official-white-house-portrait-by-trump-cheered-by-left-923184

Obama’s petty refusal to attend traditional unveiling of official White House portrait cheered by left

“Obama will forgo the unveiling of his presidential portrait in the White House as President Donald Trump ramps up attacks on his record,” U.S. News & World Report reported Tuesday.

“It is a long-held White House tradition that a first-term president hosts a ceremony to unveil the official portrait of his immediate predecessor that will hang in the building. However, people familiar with the matter [said] that Obama will skip the unveiling of his portrait.”

The evidence suggests the Trump administration has for its part at least tried to be congenial with Obama about the matter.

:rotf: Star Moron sheshe2 has the facts reversed, unsurprisingly. :rotf: 39 replies to sheesh, and not one corrected her false factoids. :rotf:  :tongue: Unsurprisingly. :tongue:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 10:24:50 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 11:29:11 AM »
He needs to unveil a portrait of the lousy bastard in an orange jumpsuit behind bars. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2020, 11:59:49 AM »
He Is A RACIST.
It is not just his petty refusal to unveil President Barack Hussein Obama's official WH portrait. He is refusing to unveil our First Black Presidents portrait.

Think about that for a minute.
Rake, meet face.  :lmao:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2020, 12:39:47 PM »
Last I checked, she's still playing black.

She did stay at a Holiday Express last night.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2020, 09:54:16 AM »
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/20/obamas-petty-refusal-to-attend-traditional-unveiling-of-official-white-house-portrait-by-trump-cheered-by-left-923184

Obama’s petty refusal to attend traditional unveiling of official White House portrait cheered by left

:rotf: Star Moron sheshe2 has the facts reversed, unsurprisingly. :rotf: 39 replies to sheesh, and not one corrected her false factoids. :rotf:  :tongue: Unsurprisingly. :tongue:
Yep.
It's not a matter of that mean old "Racist" Trump not wanting to put up a portrait of Obama out of EEEEEEEVIIIIIIIILLLL racism or something, like the DUmmies claim: It's simply a matter of Obama being his usual petty, petulant self and not wanting to attend the unveiling of the portrait.