Author Topic: Who is your favorite right wing commentator or pundit who is regularly on TV?  (Read 9094 times)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
No. 1 for Radio:   Rick Roberts when he fills in for Michael Savage

No. 1 for News Host:   Brit Hume

No. 1 for TV pundit:   tie Sean Hannity/Laura Ingrahim when she fills in for O'Reilly or Hannity

brit was the white house correspondent for ABC news for a long time, but he is reliably conservative.

Offline ReardenSteel

Glenn Beck.

I'd watch Michelle Malkin or Mark Steyn if they had shows but they show up pretty often and are great when they do.

On edit:
Good stuff from Steyn on You Tube about our Canadian relationship, Fred Thompson and other issues. (good sound synch eh?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O43OdzImMSc

OMG you are my soul mate.  :-*

Heh. I do think the legal definition of soul mate is defined as "ability to share the remote".  :-)
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, Glen Beck, Sean Hannity, and Peggy Noonan, eventhough she's not on TV as much as the elections of the past.  She's a Wall STreet Journalist now...but was a Reagan speechwriter.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Glenn Beck.

I'd watch Michelle Malkin or Mark Steyn if they had shows but they show up pretty often and are great when they do.

On edit:
Good stuff from Steyn on You Tube about our Canadian relationship, Fred Thompson and other issues. (good sound synch eh?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O43OdzImMSc

OMG you are my soul mate.  :-*

Heh. I do think the legal definition of soul mate is defined as "ability to share the remote".  :-)

Woo hoo.   :-*

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
No. 1 for Radio:   Rick Roberts when he fills in for Michael Savage

No. 1 for News Host:   Brit Hume

No. 1 for TV pundit:   tie Sean Hannity/Laura Ingrahim when she fills in for O'Reilly or Hannity

brit was the white house correspondent for ABC news for a long time, but he is reliably conservative.

WE, yes i know.   I am 45 years old and remember that. 
 :whatever:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Radio: Glenn Beck, Mike McConnell, Larry Elder, and Walt Williams.
TV: None
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
I like and enjoy Glenn Beck, both on Radio and TV. I DO like Britt Hume. O'Reilly is ok, sometimes. My favorite radio show commentator is Jason Lewis. (he fills in for Rush sometimes) He's up here in the Twin Cities again. I like Savage upon occasion, but when he reminisces, he loses my interest. Mitch McConnell isn't too bad, either. Another local radio show personality I like is Dan Conry
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Radio - Limbaugh, Levin, Wilcow

TV - Coulter, Hume
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
I like and enjoy Glenn Beck, both on Radio and TV. I DO like Britt Hume. O'Reilly is ok, sometimes. My favorite radio show commentator is Jason Lewis. (he fills in for Rush sometimes) He's up here in the Twin Cities again. I like Savage upon occasion, but when he reminisces, he loses my interest. Mitch McConnell isn't too bad, either. Another local radio show personality I like is Dan Conry

I think that Glenn Beck would be better if he would stop trying to force comedy into his material.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

I think that Glenn Beck would be better if he would stop trying to force comedy into his material.

Yeah, you liberals don't like humor; yall like to stay angry all the time.
 :mental:

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned

I love humor in politics. For instance, I think that Rush Limbaugh is often very funny. Humor seems to come naturally to Limbaugh. Humor does not seem come naturally to Glenn Beck. Whenever I hear Glenn Beck trying to be funny, I always get the sense that he is trying too hard.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 10:08:48 AM by The Night Owl »
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Full-Auto

• Topic Moderator
I think that's mostly the DUmp monkeys that behave that way.


Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
On TV: Hannity, Beck

On Radio:  Limbaugh, of course.  Used to like Hannity, but getting too repetitive.  Listen to Lars Larson at night (I really don't know who he is, but like the show)
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
2 pages and no mention of Cavuto??

He is so witty and very conservative -- and sharp as a freaking tack!

The Daily Show did a pretty funny bit about Neil Cavuto...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=117466&title=the-question-mark
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 10:54:41 AM by The Night Owl »
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=117466&title=the-question-mark

You watch The Daily Show?  That tells me all I need to know about you, buddy. :loser:
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned

You watch The Daily Show?  That tells me all I need to know about you, buddy. :loser:

Considering that The Daily Show has been on for many years and gets great ratings, I would say that I'm not the only one who watches The Daily Show. You're not one of those righties who are so uptight that they can't laugh at humor which pokes fun at their side of the political spectrum, are you?
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain

Considering that The Daily Show has been on for many years and gets great ratings, I would say that I'm not the only one who watches The Daily Show. You're not one of those righties who are so uptight that they can't laugh at humor which pokes fun at their side of the political spectrum, are you?

As you'll see the more you know me, I believe NOTHING is off limits to being ridiculed for a good laugh.  But, that being said, The Daily Show isn't about a good laugh.  It's about Jon Stewart getting 30 minutes to spew his liberal bullshit under the guise of comedy.  I watched it a few times when it first came on, he's just not funny to me.

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned

As you'll see the more you know me, I believe NOTHING is off limits to being ridiculed for a good laugh.  But, that being said, The Daily Show isn't about a good laugh.  It's about Jon Stewart getting 30 minutes to spew his liberal bullshit under the guise of comedy.

I disagree. I believe that comedy, not politics, drives The Daily Show. If pushing a political agenda were the goal of TDS, then the show would never poke fun at Democrats or liberals. TDS often pokes fun at Democrats and liberals.

Just out of curiosity, can you list any lefty comedians who you find funny?

I watched it a few times when it first came on, he's just not funny to me.

John Stewart was not the host of The Daily Show when it first came on.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

I told yall.   He's a lefty.

And yes, the Daily Show is nothing more than a unpaid campaign propaganda for the DNC.

Jon Stewart is a smug pissant unfunny hack whose core audience is college aged dorks between 18-25 years old.

He tries to have it both ways; he passes himself off as knowledgeable pundit and author but when he's taken to task for his views he suddenly acts like he's only a satirist not to be taken seriously.

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned

I told yall.   He's a lefty.

Not that I expect you to be aware of everything I post, but for the record, I announced my political leanings in my very first post on this site.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 12:17:51 PM by The Night Owl »
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline ih8hippies

• Just Off Probation
  • hippie slayer
What the fack?!?! No one mentions Laura Ingraham  :pervert:

Me love her long time  :-*

I did. (raises hand)

Oh, and I'd hit it too.

:-)

Offline ih8hippies

• Just Off Probation
  • hippie slayer

I did. (raises hand)

Oh, and I'd hit it too.

:-)

Oops, I must have missed it... BACK OFF - SHE'S MINE  :bird:

:naughty:

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain

As you'll see the more you know me, I believe NOTHING is off limits to being ridiculed for a good laugh.  But, that being said, The Daily Show isn't about a good laugh.  It's about Jon Stewart getting 30 minutes to spew his liberal bullshit under the guise of comedy.

I disagree. I believe that comedy, not politics, drives The Daily Show. If pushing a political agenda were the goal of TDS, then the show would never poke fun at Democrats or liberals. TDS often pokes fun at Democrats and liberals.

Just out of curiosity, can you list any lefty comedians who you find funny?

I watched it a few times when it first came on, he's just not funny to me.

John Stewart was not the host of The Daily Show when it first came on.

I like MOST stand up comedians.  And the majority of them ARE LEFTIES.  If you want me to name one, I grew up on Carlin.  The man is a comedic genius, moonbat, but genius.