The Bar > The Lounge

Board Oddities and the Thursday thread

(1/6) > >>

jtyangel:
I find it a bit troubling that I am now a 'full member'.

And what is with the upper left side of the board or post that lists the page #s and then 'go down'. I think Kev's running a smut house here. :naughty: Oops, I mean... :hammer: :-)

So, this is now the day thread..have at it...

Splashdown:
Good morning!

I have a couple of hours of peace and quiet. Kid's at school, Mom and the little one have a doctor's appt.

Sweet, sweet silence.

On edit, still a "newbie." :)

jtyangel:
Morning, Splsh. We are still dealing with bitter cold here. *ugh*

Otherwise, the morning seems to be starting out fairly easy going and quiet.

asdf2231:

--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 03, 2008, 07:55:01 AM --- 
I find it a bit troubling that I am now a 'full member'.
And what is with the upper left side of the board or post that lists the page #s and then 'go down'. I think Kev's running a smut house here. :naughty: Oops, I mean... :hammer: :-)

So, this is now the day thread..have at it...

--- End quote ---

:postwhore:

Flame:
Kids back at school today...peace reigns once again!!

My poor daughter is gonna be dragging by Tuesday.  She has a minimum, of 4 hours of dance daily for the next 5 days...Sat and Sun are 6 hours each.  School 3 days on top of that.

I think the sickies are finally on the way out of our household...lets hope they stay away!

My kitty looks a bit better this morning. He was walking around some, and sleeping on the couch. Not as uncomfortable looking, but he stilled gagged.  I'm going to see if I can get him to eat something in a bit...with 5 cats, it's hard to tell if he's had anything through the night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version