Interests > Living Off of the Grid & Survivalism

Just finished reading One Second After . . .

(1/3) > >>

BlueStateSaint:
And it's depressing as all Hell.  I suppose that this is the world that my daughter, if she ever makes it that far (from what's in the book), will inherit.

I wish I . . . naah, I can't go there now.  It's just too depressing.  That's all.

vesta111:

--- Quote from: BlueStateSaint on March 16, 2011, 01:17:56 PM ---And it's depressing as all Hell.  I suppose that this is the world that my daughter, if she ever makes it that far (from what's in the book), will inherit.

I wish I . . . nah, I can't go there now.  It's just too depressing.  That's all.

--- End quote ---

BSS, have no fear, it is truly amazing the internets sites I go to through links and find links by darn knows who for survival.

Power down for a year or so, stay home and prepare for a future that is uncertain.   Save the money you have to buy survival benefits, get a dehydrate , have it going 24/7 with foods on sale, buy solar blankets,  tents when on sale.    Buy some arms and stock up on ammunition, and make sure the family knows the safe way to use it.
every few months buy a first aid kit, peroxide and , some say honey is an antibiotic, get this for burns or wounds to prevent infection.

We Americans have never faced in the last 100 years the fact that we may soon need to hunker down because of an Emmey. this is all new to us and we cannot stop it  we just have to prepare the best we can

As long as you are doing something to survive a threat, it will empower you, bring you from feeling helpless to a feeling that you are doing something for your self and family, and give you confidence.

So all this goes for naught, some time down the road, at least at this time  you will not feel depressed or upset. You will take things into your own hands and if this does not work, at least one can die with pride and dignity..

The lessons your daughter will learn from this is 10 fold, she too will learn from your action of if ,she should cower crying in the night or gain strength to fight for her life.

Please do not fall into dispair, prepare to fight for your life and your daughters, plan now for what you will need.

I also have nightmares from all this, I can not do one damn thing about it, but, I get a good feeling as I preserve food for the family that I may never get to eat, look at areas that in a disaster we may be able to get to,  or they go to, check out the ways my family can survive for some time.

One must have a warrior Sprite here and instill it in our kids.   This is not over night, may take a few years, a 3 year old child as a Service dog can be taught to hit the phone button for 911 in an emergency.

Farrakhan says there will be blood in the streets, as does that Christian REV. Wright an his congregations of thousands of wealthy follower,. and the hundreds of Islmen leaders in our country.

Not today or tomorrow but soon so prepare for the worse.

Have no fear for your daughter BSS, she be the very one to overcome these ---as Glen Beck calls the Evil ones.

JohnnyReb:

--- Quote from: vesta111 on March 22, 2011, 07:45:20 AM ---
One must have a warrior Sprite ......

--- End quote ---

warrior Sprite....ice, Sprite, Crown Royal and a twist of lemon.

Lots of Crown Royal.

DumbAss Tanker:
Nothing quite like having Slappy the Clown show up in the middle of Act III of MacBeth, is there?

:rotf:

Thor:

--- Quote from: vesta111 on March 22, 2011, 07:45:20 AM ---
BSS, have no fear, it is truly amazing the internets sites I go to through links and find links by darn knows who for survival.

Power down for a year or so, stay home and prepare for a future that is uncertain.   Save the money you have to buy survival benefits, get a dehydrate , have it going 24/7 with foods on sale, buy solar blankets,  tents when on sale.    Buy some arms and stock up on ammunition, and make sure the family knows the safe way to use it.
--- End quote ---

Money will be worthless in the event of a catastrophe

--- Quote ---every few months buy a first aid kit, peroxide and , some say honey is an antibiotic, get this for burns or wounds to prevent infection.
--- End quote ---

That will generally work, except people who have abused antibiotics have helped develop the "super bugs". You're also operating on the premise that these supplies will be readily available. Guess again, Buckwheatess....

--- Quote ---We Americans have never faced in the last 100 years the fact that we may soon need to hunker down because of an Emmey. this is all new to us and we cannot stop it  we just have to prepare the best we can
--- End quote ---
Who is "Emmey"?? Try some punctuation sometime and remember your sentence structure...  :thatsright:

--- Quote --- As long as you are doing something to survive a threat, it will empower you, bring you from feeling helpless to a feeling that you are doing something for your self and family, and give you confidence.

So all this goes for naught, some time down the road, at least at this time  you will not feel depressed or upset. You will take things into your own hands and if this does not work, at least one can die with pride and dignity..

The lessons your daughter will learn from this is 10 fold, she too will learn from your action of if ,she should cower crying in the night or gain strength to fight for her life.

Please do not fall into dispair, prepare to fight for your life and your daughters, plan now for what you will need.
--- End quote ---
Spell much ?? How the hell did you even pass grammar school ??

--- Quote ---I also have nightmares from all this, I can not do one damn thing about it, but, I get a good feeling as I preserve food for the family that I may never get to eat, look at areas that in a disaster we may be able to get to,  or they go to, check out the ways my family can survive for some time.

One must have a warrior Sprite here and instill it in our kids.   This is not over night, may take a few years, a 3 year old child as a Service dog can be taught to hit the phone button for 911 in an emergency.

Farrakhan says there will be blood in the streets, as does that Christian REV. Wright an his congregations of thousands of wealthy follower,. and the hundreds of Islmen leaders in our country.
--- End quote ---

Again, spell much ?? Do you even bother to proof read the pathetic drivel you post?? WTF is an "Islmen"?

--- Quote ---Not today or tomorrow but soon so prepare for the worse.

Have no fear for your daughter BSS, she be the very one to overcome these ---as Glen Beck calls the Evil ones.

--- End quote ---

The truly evil ones are the ones spread bullshit propaganda. You don't bother keeping up with the news, do you??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version