Interests > Living Off of the Grid & Survivalism

Interview Request- Any Volunteers?

(1/2) > >>

Thor:
Hello,

My name is J Jessica Ribeiro an I am the Associate Producer for a new documentary series for National Geographic called Preppers. I am contacting your magazine to see if you may direct me to any subscribers who would provide a strong representation of this lifestyle, and who would be willing to share his/her story. The goal of the series is to showcase he motivations and strategies for prepping, and to provide a platform for Preppers to share their unique stories.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Jessica Ribeiro
Associate Producer
Sharp Entertainment

Contact email: jessicas@sharpentertainment.com if anybody is interested.

dutch508:

--- Quote from: Thor on December 14, 2010, 12:59:24 AM ---Hello,

My name is J Jessica Ribeiro an I am the Associate Producer for a new documentary series for National Geographic called Preppers. I am contacting your magazine to see if you may direct me to any subscribers who would provide a strong representation of this lifestyle, and who would be willing to share his/her story. The goal of the series is to showcase he motivations and strategies for prepping, and to provide a platform for Preppers to share their unique stories.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Jessica Ribeiro
Associate Producer
Sharp Entertainment

Contact email: jessicas@sharpentertainment.com if anybody is interested.

--- End quote ---

Dear Jess.

What the **** are Preppers?

LC EFA:

--- Quote from: dutch508 on December 14, 2010, 01:43:16 AM ---Dear Jess.

What the **** are Preppers?

--- End quote ---

It's a term for people that are preparing for some kind of Troublesâ„¢ - stockpiling booze , cigarettes and ammunition type crowd.

I remember the term being used a lot on a couple of boards back in 1999.

Thor:

--- Quote from: LC EFA on December 14, 2010, 03:35:18 AM ---It's a term for people that are preparing for some kind of Troublesâ„¢ - stockpiling booze , cigarettes and ammunition type crowd.

I remember the term being used a lot on a couple of boards back in 1999.

--- End quote ---

Exactly, LC EFA......

DumbAss Tanker:
Just speaking for my own stupid opinions, I don't see too many legitimate "Preppers" finding this to be a real attractive opportunity, it is sort of contra-indicated by the nature of the beast.  Someone inspired to proselytize about the need to do it may come forward, but God knows how freaky THAT will turn out looking after full video editing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version