Interests > Living Off of the Grid & Survivalism

"The Colony"~Discovery Channel Series

(1/2) > >>

Odin's Hand:
Who else is watching this?

Thor:
I've watched a few episodes. The points they make are valid and even some of the scenarios are good. HOWEVER, here in the US, many people are apt to have access to real weapons like guns...... They seem to conveniently omit the fact that many people might be armed with something other than improvised weapons.

Odin's Hand:

--- Quote from: Thor on August 30, 2010, 06:20:53 PM ---I've watched a few episodes. The points they make are valid and even some of the scenarios are good. HOWEVER, here in the US, many people are apt to have access to real weapons like guns...... They seem to conveniently omit the fact that many people might be armed with something other than improvised weapons.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I noticed that. They seem unwilling to push the boundries with their weapon making and usage also. I understand that the hostiles are "actors", but, you'd think they'd devise a plan for weaponry that despensed with them quickly without the severe bodily injury.

Their security measures all seem to be defensive. I wondered why they haven't been going on night scouting ops in small teams.

Thor:

--- Quote from: Odin's Hand on August 30, 2010, 08:35:47 PM ---Yeah, I noticed that. They seem unwilling to push the boundries with their weapon making and usage also. I understand that the hostiles are "actors", but, you'd think they'd devise a plan for weaponry that despensed with them quickly without the severe bodily injury.

Their security measures all seem to be defensive. I wondered why they haven't been going on night scouting ops in small teams.

--- End quote ---

because they are fraidy cats??

catsmtrods:
Its to unreal! They are hungry and the "enemy" comes to them stealing their food? I'd be eating "the enemy"!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version