The Bar > The Lounge

What are you doing here? - man asks wife at brothel

(1/3) > >>

Dixie*Darling:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080109/od_nm/brothel_dc_1

--- Quote --- WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees. Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.
--- End quote ---

hmmm ... he's dumbfounded? 

Was he a patron looking for service?
Did some one tell him she worked there & he went to see for himself?

Thanks Reuters!  Once again shoddy journalism gives us just enough of a headline to sell a story!  Asshats!   :thatsright:

Chris_:
There was a guy at a place I worked whose wife was a stripper. He was proud of the fact that she split the money she made on the side giving...err....oral favors.

Chris_:

--- Quote from: Dixie*Darling on January 09, 2008, 09:47:01 PM ---http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080109/od_nm/brothel_dc_1

--- Quote --- WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees. Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.
--- End quote ---

hmmm ... he's dumbfounded? 

Was he a patron looking for service?
Did some one tell him she worked there & he went to see for himself?
--- End quote ---
You mean he wasn't there to use the phone?  :confused:

jtyangel:
What if she was a client :o

DixieBelle:
um...what are YOU doing here honey???? so he goes to a brothel and is surpised to find her there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version