Interests > Living Off of the Grid & Survivalism

Costco offers one year of freeze dried survival food for $800

<< < (2/3) > >>

The Village Idiot:

--- Quote from: Chris on April 18, 2010, 06:28:29 PM ---I just glanced in my refrigerator and noticed the only thing edible in there is beer and cupcakes. :thatsright:

--- End quote ---

:rotf:

Randy:

--- Quote from: chris_ on April 18, 2010, 06:28:29 PM ---I just glanced in my refrigerator and noticed the only thing edible in there is beer and cupcakes. :thatsright:

--- End quote ---

That sounds like you've been planning well! Both have a long shelf life. 
You can live well on one and use the cupcakes as trade goods. Good plan!  :-)

JohnnyReb:
I see they have 12 Cans of Hard White Winter Wheat (44 servings per can)....is that already flour or do you have to grind it yourself?

...and no "REAL" meat.

...and they need to have a "conservative" and a "liberal" package deal. The "conservative" package would come with a 1,000 rounds of your favorite calibre and the "liberal package" would come with a cheap handgun and one round.

The Village Idiot:

--- Quote from: JohnnyReb on June 05, 2010, 07:16:53 AM ---I see they have 12 Cans of Hard White Winter Wheat (44 servings per can)....is that already flour or do you have to grind it yourself?

--- End quote ---

I think they sell wheat grinders too. So...

Celtic Rose:

--- Quote from: JohnnyReb on June 05, 2010, 07:16:53 AM ---I see they have 12 Cans of Hard White Winter Wheat (44 servings per can)....is that already flour or do you have to grind it yourself?

...and no "REAL" meat.

...and they need to have a "conservative" and a "liberal" package deal. The "conservative" package would come with a 1,000 rounds of your favorite calibre and the "liberal package" would come with a cheap handgun and one round.

--- End quote ---

Flour tends to go rancid fairly quickly, so It is probably not ground.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version