Interests > Living Off of the Grid & Survivalism

Just saw this on TV

<< < (3/3)

mamacags:
I have tomato seeds and all kinds of melon and squash seeds that have been in our family for years.  My uncle could probably grow enough to supply his entire state alone.  I love that guy!

JLO:

--- Quote from: mamacags on April 08, 2010, 04:48:22 PM ---I have tomato seeds and all kinds of melon and squash seeds that have been in our family for years.  My uncle could probably grow enough to supply his entire state alone.  I love that guy!

--- End quote ---

Wow - now cool is that - real true family heirloom seeds.  :cheersmate:

I have read online where folks share their heirloom seeds amongst each other and some even sell them and make a business from it.   I think Ebay and Amazon have sellers.

JLO:

--- Quote from: Inga on April 05, 2010, 12:18:52 PM ---This is a good site to learn from:http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/

Most of you probable know it already.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the link - it was very informative and will take me awhile to read through.  I could not believe that grocery shopping video.  Filled her whole back of her vehicle with just a few pennies.  Just wow. :-*

JLO:

--- Quote from: FGL on April 03, 2010, 12:01:59 PM ---Yes, the Congress members husband works at Monsanto, so they have a financial stake in banning heirloom seeds it seems.

--- End quote ---

Now that you mention that little tidbit - it does ring a bell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version