Interests > Living Off of the Grid & Survivalism

The monkey & the football

<< < (15/15)

Eupher:

--- Quote from: FGL on January 14, 2010, 11:06:43 AM ---I am Floyd. What campaign? And I LOVE Frito pies.

--- End quote ---

Ah, okay. Just funnin' about the campaign, though it could mean the Campaign to Document Monkeys Humping Footballs. (I'd contribute a small sum.)

Fritos are manna from heaven. Everybody knows that.

:-)

Thor:

--- Quote from: vesta111 on January 13, 2010, 07:21:19 PM ---For crying out loud, what is wrong with monkeys in NY.?

Out side of that drunk, drugged chimp that ate that Lady's face last year, the little ones are now being trained as service animals. Problem is their tail has to be docked.  

Now that YOU mentioned it, have you or anyone else ever seen a photo of Clinton smoking a cigar after that bit of TMI came out.?  We never were told if his cigars were rolled by Cuban woman on their body's.   Takes allot of talent to do that, I tried it once and what a mess.  They had this stripper in San Francisco years ago that could roll a carton of them things in 3 minutes flat----but that's another story.

We Yankees in our wisdom buy those packs of cigarette sized cigars so we can go to a Cigar Club Bar as cigarettes in bars  are a thing of the past up here.  Also they cost about $1.50 a pack.

Humping Monkeys indeed, where would Eric Clapton be today had he given that name to his band.

Not a bad name for a biker gang, much better then the Tulips.----Memory's of Rob and Laura Pettrie.

As for on topic, I have read about wartime Germany when people would scour the streets looking for a cast off butt of a cigarette, tobacco is a powerful draw for even the wealthiest people.  Excellent trading tool, better then most drugs or medication.

Clinton and cigars, humping monkeys, wow I wonder what I will dream about tonight.?    

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: vesta111 on January 13, 2010, 07:49:05 PM ---Aaron I have you covered. As CFO I arranged to buy us a state Senator and 3 selectman in town.

Don't cost much, and the windfall is Amazing.---------I checked the pork and one Senator was bought for a miserly $3,000 and the package of photo's.

The County Sheriff is difficult, he is honest as the day is long so a little finesse may be called for. Yup, going to do this the American way, American ingenuity,  depending on how we have been taught from family's, Church or schools.

Thor says he trusts few, good idea, but he has a problem, he over trusts himself, worse mistake one can make is as Shakesphere said  is to not know thyself.

I believe this is a huge problem for Obama, he puts trust in others to help him run the country and has not come to grips with himself.  He sees only his virtues and ignores his own faults.

However, your ranch the what name do you give it------I think of it as the Circle AB is going strong, My 19 year old daughter had a date with the Mayor, out of town, do you want to put her on the employee list as a undercover associate.?

--- End quote ---

Let's keep ON TOPIC, Vesta.........

DumbAss Tanker:

--- Quote from: Thor on January 14, 2010, 12:06:41 PM ---Let's keep ON TOPIC, Vesta.........

--- End quote ---

You actually wrote that with a straight face...?

:???:

vesta111:

--- Quote from: DumbAss Tanker on January 14, 2010, 02:17:14 PM ---You actually wrote that with a straight face...?

:???:

--- End quote ---

Sorry Thor, the topic can cover so much ground and seep into other areas. It is difficult for me to have tunnel vision, you know I tend to think outside the box.

It's OK Tanker, everyone needs a good critic to set them straight, Thor is my impartial critic, he holds me on a short leash.   Valuable man, keeps things in perspective for me.

IassaFTots:

--- Quote from: vesta111 on January 14, 2010, 05:12:24 PM ---Sorry Thor, the topic can cover so much ground and seep into other areas. It is difficult for me to have tunnel vision, you know I tend to think outside the box.

It's OK Tanker, everyone needs a good critic to set them straight, Thor is my impartial critic, he holds me on a short leash.   Valuable man, keeps things in perspective for me.

--- End quote ---

Ya know Vesta.....you are kind of cool.  Just sayin. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version