The Bar > Game Threads

HD Tetris

<< < (2/4) > >>

RightCoast:

--- Quote from: Celtic Rose on March 16, 2009, 08:47:12 PM ---How long would it take to get even one line in that thing  :mental:

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking days - by the way it has a 5 minute maximum pause limit.

ReardenSteel:

--- Quote from: ACrazyConservative on March 16, 2009, 08:44:14 PM ---you actually tried to play it?!  :o  Even my ADD kicked in early enough to save me from that nightmare!  :lmao:

--- End quote ---

I loved tetris madly. However, I'll be happy to never see that version again as long as I live.  :-)

RightCoast:

--- Quote from: ReardenSteel on March 16, 2009, 09:17:20 PM ---I loved tetris madly. However, I'll be happy to never see that version again as long as I live.  :-)

--- End quote ---

Double ditto

Chris_:

--- Quote from: ReardenSteel on March 16, 2009, 09:17:20 PM ---I loved tetris madly. However, I'll be happy to never see that version again as long as I live.  :-)

--- End quote ---

I'm a Tetris junkie too.... bought and downloaded it onto my cellphone in case of times that require me to sit in a waiting room for a long period of time. :p  But THAT version....  :hammer:

Duke Nukum:
I always found Tetris kind of boring but this is ridiculous, dare I say, rediculous even.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version