Author Topic: Date me...or you're Fatphobic! Your preferences do not matter, you bigot!  (Read 526 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1499141579952439298

Ya know. I am not going to be manipulated with psuedo-guilt. I won't date trans freaks for the same reason.
Calling me fat phobic, isn't going to change a thing. Democrats call me names all the time, I'm a Nazi, or a racist. If names like that won't bother me, fatphobic won't either

Offline DLR Pyro

I wouldn't date a chick with a hog ring in her nose regardless of how fat or skinny she is.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Have you noticed that there aren't a lot of overweight people over the age of 70? This should be a clue to the obese people of the world. Be proud of your weight and expect to die young.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I wouldn't date a chick with a hog ring in her nose regardless of how fat or skinny she is.

Izzat what those are? Hog rings? Hell, I thought they were booger hooks! Damn! Learn something new every day! :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Girl, I'm not dating you due to "fat" phobia. I'm not dating you due to "Coyote Ugly" phobia.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe