Author Topic: Is Putin trying to save his friend Trump from all his legal problems  (Read 269 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Samrob (30 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216281295

Is Putin trying to save his friend Trump from all his legal problems by his moves on
Ukraine and elsewhere? Or is Putin merely taking advantage of all the inside Intel info Trump shared with him as well as Russian bugging of the Oval Office when they visited Trump there and had access to the WH?

There is no telling how much damage Trump and the GOP have done to this country from an Intel and Military perspective. The Russians were all over the WH on their visits with Trump and I am sure those GOP visits to Russia were not all clean.

:thatsright:

There are none so blind than those who refuse to see.

Star Member C_U_L8R (41,259 posts)

1. Treasonous Trump merely softened the battlefield

And just about every Republican sold us out for Putin's advantage.

Star Member Walleye (11,258 posts)

2. Our enemies are taking advantage of the division and chaos in this country. It has made us weaker

Who has divided us?

amaico (10 posts)

4. He planned the invasion for a midterm year

Putin is a republican.

:thatsright:

Star Member ariadne0614 (1,192 posts)

6. Similar thoughts have been dancing in my head.

The Republicans have become so brazenly proficient at sowing confusion with a blanket of lies, that it's as if they were trained by Putin himself. They've normalized a sickening formula of gaslighting and projection, but it could all fall apart as the Jan 6th committee gets closer to going public with prime time hearings. They're tearing down our democratic republic and aligning with authoritarian regimes, with Putin as leader of the pack.

Star Member gab13by13 (7,046 posts)

13. With Trump back in power

it gives Putin a much better chance to attain his long term goals, ignoring this doesn't make sense to me. Helping Trump by invading Ukraine is most certainly one of Putin's goals, not the primary goal.

allegorical oracle (85 posts)

14. Putin wants to reconstruct the old USSR. Trump has been on Putin's radar for years and he prolly

couldn't believe his luck when DJT was elected. The Moscow/St. Petersburg files on DJT likely go back years.

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Is Putin trying to save his friend Trump from all his legal problems
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 09:35:10 AM »
DUmb.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 10:00:57 AM »
Are DU posters trying to save Biden's failed presidency or their pet theories about "Trumputin"?

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 12:41:04 PM »
Are DU posters trying to save Biden's failed presidency or their pet theories about "Trumputin"?

Two birds, one stone. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 01:07:30 PM »
amaico (10 posts)

Putin is a republican.

what state is Putin registered in?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2022, 01:16:57 PM »
amaico (10 posts)

Putin is a republican.

No DUmbass. Putin is not a republican nor did he plan this invasion of Ukraine to take place in a mid-term year. This possible invasion is happening now because Putin has observed Brandon and his sycophantic minions for a year now. He sees them as weak and ineffective on the world stage and does not fear any reprisal from this group of Keystone Cops running our country into the ground. It's the very same reason we're seeing China flying their aircraft into Taiwanese airspace. Xi Jinpooh is seeing what Putin is seeing and also does not fear Brandon and his nursing home support staff.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 01:44:33 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2022, 01:34:08 PM »
« Reply #4 on: Today at 11:07:30 AM »
amaico (10 posts)

Putin is a republican.

what state is Putin registered in?

I guaran-damn-tee you that he's registered in every Dim'Rat-controlled shithole in the union, and has voted a straight-line Dim'Rat ticket in all of them for the last 3 decades, minimum.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus