Author Topic: DUmmies feast on Meat Loaf (dearly departed Marvin Lee Aday)  (Read 566 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
DUmmies feast on Meat Loaf (dearly departed Marvin Lee Aday)
« on: January 21, 2022, 07:02:47 PM »
SoCalDavidS (5,999 posts)

Very Nice How They're Avoiding Mention Of How Meat Loaf Died
The only place that did go there is TMZ, and they’re almost always correct.

He was VERY opposed to vaccine mandates, stating support for anti-vaxxers in Australia.

He supposedly died from Covid, very soon after contracting it.

Also an outspoken supporter of TFG.

Do The Math!

Far be it from them to make known the need to be vaccinated to save future deaths. They would rather protect his image, and save the realization his death was likely very preventable.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216271733

DonCoquixote (13,298 posts)

3. dammit

a greata rtist, but yet another herman cain darwin award.

Star Member MissMillie (33,934 posts)

10. Ya know... it took a few days to get Betty White's cause of death

Your suspicions could be right--I'm not saying they're not.

Star Member hamsterjill (12,988 posts)

13. Meatloaf has been quite ill for some time.

He’s had several surgeries over the last couple of years for back problems, etc. It was almost like, to me, that there was a drastic change in his mentality. Could it have been a drug addiction from pain killers for the back issues that caused his change in mentality? Who knows.

I loved his music. I don’t support Trump and I think it’s important to be vaccinated. But I’m not going to villify the man in his death. He’s dead. That’s punishment enough. Whether or not he was vaxxed isn’t known. Like so many idiot politicians, he may have railed yet vaxxed himself. I don’t know. Surely his doctors would have strongly urged him to get vaccinated.

The articles say his family was at his side and that makes me wonder if it was COVID. Don’t know.

I think the media has moved beyond the mention of COVID when there are other health issues.

Star Member IronLionZion (36,252 posts)

18. A lot of families choose to hide unvaccinated COVID deaths

because it's stupid and embarrassing for them. Oh well. One less TFG supporter

Star Member YoshidaYui (36,830 posts)

24. I hate to say it but I don't have any

sympathy left for THOSE who refuse to take the shot. They made their choice and unfortunately death made the choice for them.

Star Member ecstatic (29,454 posts)

32. RIP. I was introduced to him through The Apprentice.

Unfortunately, I used to watch the show, but with scenes like this, can you blame me? lol

https://youtu.be/fhIWAuHvulA

Star Member argyl (2,943 posts)

37. Never heard the attraction of Bat Out Of Hell.

It's immense popularity really surprised me. I had a hard time listening to a single song.

If Covid killed him, I hope he didn't seriously infect anyone else and he gets a few anti vaxxers to roll up their sleeves.

BradBo (193 posts)

49. He was right wing garbage. This planets a better place without him.

Star Member NoMoreRepugs (6,487 posts)

52. Protect his image? He'd probably want them to alter his image. He was an ugly dude.

Star Member 48656c6c6f20 (6,791 posts)

75. Like a bat out of Wuhan he's gone, gone, gone.

Enjoying death by the anti-vaxx dashboard light.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 07:57:36 PM by Ralph Wiggum »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: DUmmies feast on the dear departed Marvin Lee Aday (Meat Loaf)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 07:23:31 PM »
Those people are absolute garbage. Vile.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 07:37:26 PM »

You're finally coming to that realization?

I know it's important for Christians (and Jews and others) to not be judgemental, but at the same time one is compelled to see the Evil in some people.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 08:21:14 PM »
You're finally coming to that realization?

I know it's important for Christians (and Jews and others) to not be judgemental, but at the same time one is compelled to see the Evil in some people.

I’ve known it for a long time, but at times it just needs to be vocalized again.

Rare is the time I wish ill on anyone, but they make it hard.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 09:36:32 PM »

I’ve known it for a long time, but at times it just needs to be vocalized again.

Rare is the time I wish ill on anyone, but they make it hard.

KC

Not because of my Christian upbringing and values, but I never "hate" anyone.  Nor do I speak that four letter word aloud.  Intensely despise is a suitable alternative.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: DUmmies feast on Meat Loaf (dearly departed Marvin Lee Aday)
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 07:00:23 AM »
I oppose vaccine mandates.

I voted for Trump.

How does that make me "anti-(Covid)-vax"? See my "signature" comment.

Maybe Meat Loaf was vaccinated, or maybe he wasn't, :shrug: . Being opposed to vaccine mandates and supporting Trump is evidence of neither.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 08:38:42 AM »
So by the DUmmies classless examples in this thread, dancing on the graves and mocking gay men who got hiv thru unsafe promiscuous sex and died from the disease is ok behavior.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2022, 09:38:35 AM »
TMZ, and they’re almost always correct

STOP IT!  I'm gonna pee!

TMZ correct more often than Raw LIE.... ah Story.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2022, 12:14:06 PM »
Was seeing some of that before the body was even cold.  Last I knew, cause of death isn't known or at least hasn't been released.  But lack of facts has never stopped moonbats before, don't see it stopping them anytime soon. 

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2022, 12:29:07 PM »
Was seeing some of that before the body was even cold.  Last I knew, cause of death isn't known or at least hasn't been released.  But lack of facts has never stopped moonbats before, don't see it stopping them anytime soon.

Unless it's one of their own, then they want links to back it up and even then it has to be links to some website they approve of.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2022, 01:09:38 PM »

KC

Which is why I have absolutely no sympathy for any DUMMY that faces tough times. It's karma coming back to bite them in the ass as far as I'm concerned.  Now I won't come out and celebrate like they do when someone they hate passes away but neither will they get any sympathy from me when bad times befall them.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2022, 02:21:37 PM »
It's sad that he went, and in such a way (Though I'm personally largely more familiar with his acting work than with most of his music; Among other things, he played a minor supporting role in my favorite 'Tales From the Crypt' episode), and the DUmmies are being truly heartless grave- dancing and using his death to push their agenda.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2022, 02:51:34 PM »
Which is why I have absolutely no sympathy for any DUMMY that faces tough times. It's karma coming back to bite them in the ass as far as I'm concerned.  Now I won't come out and celebrate like they do when someone they hate passes away but neither will they get any sympathy from me when bad times befall them.

Oh, don't get me wrong.  I have no problem with their being consequences to ones action or inaction causing it.  Especially if you've been warned.  But I'll be damned if I'm going to celebrate the death of someone due to their politics, unless it is someone like Hitler.  REAL Hitler, not this make believe stuff the DUmmies gin up.

I don't hold to that.  I even watch movies with people in them I KNOW are on the opposite side of the political spectrum as I am, but that doesn't mean they're not good at their job.  I've worked with people who were very good at their job who had an opposite view politically than I do, and that didn't bother me.  And with very few exceptions, I could get along with them.  Even have a beer or 3 with them.

No, I won't celebrate death, it comes to us all, too soon.

There are some absolute scum I would grave dance, but those are the exception, not the rule.

KC

*Stolen