I'll have Dr. Fauci mount my tires

(1/4) > >>

FunkyZero:
This so totally happened...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216256647

--- Quote ---Mon Jan 17, 2022, 01:03 PM
Duncanpup (9,404 posts)

Guy at tire dealership told me we don't need vaccines
I said fine cancel the work just toss tires in the bed of pickup I’ll take them to dr fauci and have him mount and balance them.
Life in Pennsylvania rural magastan I was only one with mask In waiting area and just **** it.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Response to Duncanpup (Original post)Mon Jan 17, 2022, 01:06 PM
Star Member Walleye (10,872 posts)

2. I don't know why people are so eager to show how ignorant they are

--- End quote ---

preach it...

--- Quote ---Response to madeup64 (Reply #39)Mon Jan 17, 2022, 03:25 PM
Star Member aggiesal (6,771 posts)

64. Honestly, I believe it more that they'd rather be right about their conservatism ...
then admit that Democrats are correct on just about all subjects.
In this case, admitting that we don't need vaccines, he/she is looking for confirmation about their beliefs.
--- End quote ---

:lol:

--- Quote ---Response to Walleye (Reply #2)Mon Jan 17, 2022, 02:48 PM
Star Member not fooled (4,959 posts)

46. They're hoping for either validation
if speaking to a fellow ignoramus, or pissing off the sane among us.
Win-win!

--- End quote ---

omg... it hurts

Plenty more stupid over at the link

SVPete:
Unless more than half of what led up to this :bouncy: was omitted because it makes Duncanpup look like the idiot and jerk he is, it's fiction. Seriously, what tire dealership dude randomly holds forth both vaccines to a near stranger? This sentence from the DU-post, "Life in Pennsylvania rural magastan I was only one with mask In waiting area and just **** it," suggests to me that Duncanpup went full Mask Nazi and got his ass handed to him with his tail still tucked.

Kc25:

--- Quote from: SVPete on January 17, 2022, 03:37:41 PM ---Unless more than half of what led up to this :bouncy: was omitted because it makes Duncanpup look like the idiot and jerk he is, it's fiction. Seriously, what tire dealership dude randomly holds forth both vaccines to a near stranger? This sentence from the DU-post, "Life in Pennsylvania rural magastan I was only one with mask In waiting area and just **** it," suggests to me that Duncanpup went full Mask Nazi and got his ass handed to him with his tail still tucked.

--- End quote ---

I agree... it's fiction and low quality fiction at that.

DLR Pyro:

--- Quote ---Mon Jan 17, 2022, 01:03 PM
Duncanpup (9,404 posts)

Guy at tire dealership told me we don't need vaccines
I said fine cancel the work just toss tires in the bed of pickup  I’ll take them to dr fauci and have him mount and balance them.
--- End quote ---

Assuming this is actually true, if the DUmmy thought he won, he didn't. 

The tire store still got the sale for the tires and he now has to find someone to mount and balance the tires which will probably charge you more in labor than that tire store who sold you the tires and probably won't come with any type of road hazard warranty.

Well done DUmmy!  you sure showed them who is the smartest DUmmy in the tire shop.

ADsOutburst:

--- Quote ---64. Honestly, I believe it more that they'd rather be right about their conservatism ...
then admit that Democrats are correct on just about all subjects.
In this case, admitting that we don't need vaccines, he/she is looking for confirmation about their beliefs.
--- End quote ---

The bolded is literally DU's raison d'etre.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version