Current Events > The DUmpster

Okay if you want to fight this abortion thing, anyone who...(cows. Srsly)

(1/2) > >>

MrsSmith:

--- Quote ---Cleita  (1000+ posts)       Tue Sep-02-08 09:16 PM
Original message

Okay if you want to fight this abortion thing, anyone who

Advertisements [?]Edited on Tue Sep-02-08 09:23 PM by Cleita

does videos and photoshop needs to frame the issue this way. I live in ranch country and female cows are known as cows and heifers. They are factory bred to produce calves for market and for milk. Most are artificially inseminated for this. So I was thinking of the contented California cow commercials where they get some likable little girlish cows and dude bulls talking about cheese. Instead you need to do this (and with a little humor) comparing the heifers to the human women as the pro-life crowd thinks of them. Tell them that this is what overturning Roe vs. Wade is really about, keeping the heifers pregnant, producing milk and having absolutely no say in how many pregnancies they will have and when they have them. I wish I was clever enough to do this myself, but I know that there are DUers who can. If you do something short and sweet and put it up on YouTube and we can promote it, it might get legs.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Cleita  (1000+ posts)       Tue Sep-02-08 09:25 PM
Response to Reply #5
6. You of all people I thought would get it.
 They want to overturn Roe vs. Wade. Frankly they think of us as brood cows. I would like to drive that point to the very people who think abortion is a sin.

--- End quote ---

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Brood cows!!!11!1!1  That's why one is running for VP!!!  Cause she's good for nothing except "calving!!!!"    :tongue: :rotf:

You've got to love the "thought" processes at the DUmp.  :lmao:

thundley4:

--- Quote from: MrsSmith on September 02, 2008, 08:37:52 PM ---

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Brood cows!!!11!1!1  That's why one is running for VP!!!  Cause she's good for nothing except "calving!!!!"    :tongue: :rotf:

You've got to love the "thought" processes at the DUmp.  :lmao:

--- End quote ---

Their thought processes are much like normal people using the bathroom. That is why it is called the Dump, isn't it? :uhsure:

Carl:
There are no words to explain the idiocy of those people. :mental:

jukin:
Since truth is still a complete defense, I think of the women of the DUmp (proof posts and pix threads) as just plain cows.

JohnnyReb:
"artificially inseminated"----The only way the ugly lesbo cows at the DUmp can get pregnant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version