Current Events > The DUmpster

The not so smart DUmmie "Paint It Black", Palin is a TRAITOR

(1/2) > >>

tuolumnejim:
I saw this one last night, but I was tired and went to bed. I did however remember to go back to this thread to get a good chuckle at the DUmp minions expense.

Link

--- Quote ---Paint It Black (1000+ posts)      Tue Sep-02-08 05:31 AM
Original message
Palin is a TRAITOR
 Wouldn't any secessionist group automatically be considered a treasonous group? And as a member of a secessionist group, Palin herself is a ****ing TRAITOR.

Great job, McCain! Let's see how your ex-POW ass gets out of this one!

--- End quote ---

JohnnyReb:

--- Quote from: tuolumnejim on September 02, 2008, 12:53:21 PM ---I saw this one last night, but I was tired and went to bed. I did however remember to go back to this thread to get a good chuckle at the DUmp minions expense.

Link

--- Quote ---Paint It Black (1000+ posts)      Tue Sep-02-08 05:31 AM
Original message
Palin is a TRAITOR
 Wouldn't any secessionist group automatically be considered a treasonous group? And as a member of a secessionist group, Palin herself is a ******* TRAITOR.

Great job, McCain! Let's see how your ex-POW ass gets out of this one!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

....but if you kick off your political career in the home of a communist bomber, you're a true American hero.

Chris_:

--- Quote ---endthewar  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-02-08 03:16 AM
Response to Reply #9
12. Besides the fact that she was a member of a secessionist group?   Updated at 11:57 AM

Oh please. That's like claiming that someone wasn't a racist even if they were in the KKK.
--- End quote ---
Robert Byrd, for example?

Rebel:
Wow, some geniuses over there, aren't there?  :whatever:

How many ****ing times have those idiots said they wanted to secede, or form their own country to get away from all the "fundies"?

Oh, and DUmmies? If you wanna talk about being a traitor, most of you live it every damn day. You don't provide aid and comfort to the enemy. When you denounce the country, at a time of war, you are providing aid and comfort to the enemy. Just ask, IIRC, General Nguyen Giap, NVA.

Happy Fun Ball:
Umm...idiot?

Palin Was Not a Member of the Alaskan Independence Party.

The whole thing was a giant lie started by your side, just like all the rest of the so called "scandals". And you and your idiot pals on DU, DailyKos, HuffingtonPost, and all the other moonbats so gullible that you bought into it hook, line, and sucker. Why? Because you soooo want it to be true. So desperate are you that even though it's been proven false without a shadow of a doubt whatsoever, you still cling to the vain hope that somehow, someway, it just might be true, if for no other reason than because it might hurt McCain and Palin.

In conclusion, you fail it. Your skill is not enough. Get lost. Heh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version