Author Topic: Why are so many people so ****ing stupid?  (Read 6692 times)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Why are so many people so ******* stupid?
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2008, 10:19:54 AM »
Hehehehe.

Damn, that new toy of yours pays and pays and pays...

[you], you're alright in my book. I don't care what anyone else says.  :-)

I'm absolutely overjoyed to hear that.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jtyangel

Re: Why are so many people so ****ing stupid?
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2008, 10:36:41 AM »
I see apnu's 'welfare queen' mother imparted her with literary skills and social graces to make him/her just as successful in life as she was. I don't suppose 'apnu' can read its posts and make a connection of some kind? hmmm....'nuff said' indeed...

Offline InfamousAndy

• Just Off Probation
  • The Friendly Christian
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2008, 01:28:11 PM »
Was my pressence requested?

Wow, the whole new feature you guys are talking about is EXTREMELY confusing to those of us that usually read via a mobile device.  I thought you were all talking about me!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2008, 01:34:29 PM »
Amazing how many lurkers have come out of the woodwork with that newest modification.  :lmao:

And it's absolutely amazing how the Bitchslap counts have gone through the roof for anyoneone that's employed it...  :naughty:

Bitchslap for [asdf2231] and [you] for being a [*****]
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2008, 01:35:29 PM »
Wow, the whole new feature you guys are talking about is EXTREMELY confusing to those of us that usually read via a mobile device.  I thought you were all talking about me!

Nah.  We were talking about [you].

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2008, 01:36:43 PM »

You talking me [you]?

You must be talking to [you].

I'm the only [you] here...

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2008, 06:51:39 PM »
[you], you're alright in my book. I don't care what anyone else says.  :-)

HAHA

It's time that [you] sends me a check for $25.

Why have you assholes been using my name in vain?

Because [you] is such an easy target,

How the **** did I get involved in this shit????????? :thatsright:
All are One and One are all.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2008, 11:43:09 AM »

You talking me [you]?

more like you're the only one here stealing my shit!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2008, 11:45:32 AM »

You talking me [you]?

Hey Allo, do you get it? Or are you lost as most were?   :-)

Here's a hint, you see "Allosaurus". I see "Rebel". Others see their own names.  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2008, 11:46:47 AM »
Amazing how many lurkers have come out of the woodwork with that newest modification.  :lmao:

And it's absolutely amazing how the Bitchslap counts have gone through the roof for anyoneone that's employed it...  :naughty:

Bitchslap for [asdf2231] and [you] for being a [*****]

8" dick and a bucket full of balls, and you call me *****?! :naughty:

Offline Duchess

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2008, 01:15:56 PM »
I have never heard a conservative say they hate this country, or that they're ashamed of this country. If they have a beef, they take it up with the dumbass politician(s).

Face it DUmmies, you hate the damn country. You need to take your sorry asses South of the border to Venezuela or Cuba.

Oh, and that lowering of the IQ you idiots keep yapping about? It's been a snowball since you got your f'n grubby hands on the Damn educational system. It's seen with integration, when you felt black people couldn't succeed with the standards of the day. Can you say racist? It's seen with affirmative action and quotas, and the fact that you think they can't compete in the job market. Can you say racist? It's seen when you morons stop keeping score in ball games. It's seen when you ****tards make teachers stop using letter grades and red ink because you think it'll hurt the feelings of the child, not kick them in the ass and motivate them to do better. It's seen when you promote shit like African American studies, basket-weaving, ceramics, and Sociology over business, science, biology, and physics.

You ******* idiots are the movie "Idiocracy" personified. Got Brawno?

Ask [you], they'll agree with me.

LOL, cute toy. How'd you do that?

I agree with your post. If I was conspiracy-minded, I'd think that the dumbing-down of America and all the ways it's been implemented (lower academic standards, "self-esteem" over achievement, "entitlement" programs,affirmative action, etc) was planned to make an easily-led government-dependent population of sheep who will eventually be so helpless and reliant on the state that they can be easily controlled. Their test cases, the DUmmies, have already shown that it can be done. That's one reason I thank God that there are still people like Sarah Palin, who prove that there are still Americans who believe in the virtue of self-reliance.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2008, 02:33:49 PM »

You talking me [you]?

Hey Allo, do you get it? Or are you lost as most were?   :-)

Here's a hint, you see "Allosaurus". I see "Rebel". Others see their own names.  :-)
so how in the hell did my alias become the brunt?  :p

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2008, 02:35:51 PM »
Hey [you]

Now, quote this, but look at what you're quoting without hitting "post". Your name is no where in the quoted part. Something else is there.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2008, 02:38:51 PM »
Hey [you]

Now, quote this, but look at what you're quoting without hitting "post". Your name is no where in the quoted part. Something else is there.
I know, I see that. I'm wondering how you's guy's got on to this kick using "Allo" as a kickin' post.

AllosaursRus is highlited as my profile in every post. So it still reflects on my opinions.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 02:40:40 PM by AllosaursRus »

Offline jendf

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2008, 03:17:47 PM »
AllosaursRus--when I read it, it says jendf. When Rebel reads his, it says Rebel. Everybody sees their own name. Nobody sees your name except you. No one thinks these opinions are being attributed to you.

It's a stupid modification Rebel made to the page that's driving everyone damn near insane.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2008, 03:28:58 PM »
AllosaursRus--when I read it, it says jendf. When Rebel reads his, it says Rebel. Everybody sees their own name. Nobody sees your name except you. No one thinks these opinions are being attributed to you.

It's a stupid modification Rebel made to the page that's driving everyone damn near insane.

Not everybody.  Just [you]. :bolt:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2008, 03:36:06 PM »

I had a 'puter crash, so I had no idea Rebel ****ed everything up. SUE ME!!!!!!!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2008, 03:54:50 PM »
Sue Me!? Sue [you]!

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2008, 04:05:12 PM »
Sue Me!? Sue [you]!

You have to remember the only name I see is my own......So if you want to single [rebel] out or whoever you have to put in "[]" or "".  :-)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2008, 04:21:02 PM »

Naah . . . I'm already insane.  Have been for years.  :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.