Author Topic: Poopy Pants Spins a Bounce  (Read 17702 times)

Offline Karin

Poopy Pants Spins a Bounce
« on: July 29, 2019, 06:51:47 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212329350

Mon Jul 29, 2019, 05:01 PM
demtenjeep (25,844 posts)

OMG I lost my temper with a drumpter today....I feel bad

driving to my doc office. I have to get on one bypass and merge on another. Following this slow car all the way and no way to get around it because of traffic.

Next, I enter my exit and right before exit is over the same car gets in front of me causing me to brake to avoid them hitting me. GRR

snip the play by play of traffic commentary.  Yawn

By this time, I notice the #fatdonnie sticker on their car but I am thinking I will not see them again

and I'll be ****ing damned if they didn't park right the **** beside me. By this time I am furious.

I told them if they removed the ****ing trump sticker off their piece of shit car they might figure out how to ****ing drive.

Response to CountAllVotes (Reply #2)
Mon Jul 29, 2019, 05:19 PM
3. usually I am pretty restrained in person because one never knows if it is a board member or

administration or a parent

but

after the 4th time I had just lost it.

doesn't help my vehicle is 4 months old and caused me to put off retirement

Just being a civilized person is not second nature to her.  She has to force it because it might be someone who could walldude her.

Response to Vinca (Reply #5)
Mon Jul 29, 2019, 05:25 PM
7. well-I am good and protected myself

trusty Lucille is always with me

Response to demtenjeep (Reply #7)
Mon Jul 29, 2019, 05:30 PM
Tipperary (4,844 posts)
10. That is nice to know.

So you would be willing to take a bad driving experience to gunplay?

Holy crap.

Post didn't go well. 

Offline SVPete

Re: Poopy Pants Spins a Bounce
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 07:10:22 PM »
Maybe Pam should have left the house 5 minutes early, so that a car driving more slowly than she wanted to go would not have mattered. Speaking of how fast Pam wanted to go, what are the Las Vegas odds it was well over the speed limit?

I do get POed at other drivers on occasion during my commute, but not because of personal urgency. Sometimes people do stupid and/or unsafe stuff. My daily ambition is to not question some other driver's intelligence or species for a full day (and not cause some other driver to think the same of me, of course). However upset or not upset I get, I do not "act out" in any way, and it does not leave my car. Maybe if Pam did likewise "Lucille" would be less on her mind.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 07:38:03 AM »
Couple of things;

1.  If this car was going so much slower than she was, how did it end up in front of her again?

2.  If you're so dumb you put off retirement so you can buy a new car ... How piss poor is her retirement plan? 

Just my opinions of course.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 01:35:36 PM »
Couple of things;

1.  If this car was going so much slower than she was, how did it end up in front of her again?

2.  If you're so dumb you put off retirement so you can buy a new car ... How piss poor is her retirement plan? 

Just my opinions of course.

KC

I think the main point of the original post was to set up letting the other DUmmies know she has a new car.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 02:52:37 PM »
I think the main point of the original post was to set up letting the other DUmmies know she has a new car.

I think you're probably correct!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 12:40:47 PM »
Switch the roles in that bouncy and it becomes the truth.

She who sharts her pants was, in fact, the person that was slow and screwing the pooch. A car with a Trump sticker gave her the finger for being such a DUmbass.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2019, 07:32:59 PM »

I think you're probably correct!

KC

It's probably a Prius, and she was likely in the left lane.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2019, 06:35:38 AM »

If you know greenbriar, then this is undoubtedly the reason for her post.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2019, 12:26:40 PM »
I’ve recently had to do car-shopping, because I did something impatient and stupid at a red light.  One week ago.  I was at a red light and going right, waiting for a break in traffic.  I saw one and hit the accelerator—the woman in front of me didn’t.  Whoops!  Did 3G or so damage to her Infiniti Q37, and because I bent the frame supports in my RAV, I totaled it.  Found a replacement vehicle (a newer RAV) very quickly.  It was 100% my fault.  The other driver is alright.  The Sheriff’s deputies that showed up got there, and I told them, “I’m at fault 100% here.”  Their response?  “Sir, we still need your license and registration.”  They apologized, it seemed, for ticketing me.  I figure that they saw that I was respectful by “helping the investigation out,” so they weren’t about to rub it in to me.  I appreciate that.

Lurking DUmmies—I didn’t go into a long dissertation on the injustices of Trump, or anything stupid like that.  I respected them, and they respected me.  Give it to get it.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 12:29:34 PM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.