Interests > Games & Home Entertainment

Documentaries that you recommend?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Crow:
I wonder if you can find it with subs in English. I have never seen that. And much of the documentary is just interview so getting what they're saying is necessary.

franksolich:

--- Quote from: Crow on October 07, 2016, 08:11:33 PM ---I wonder if you can find it with subs in English. I have never seen that. And much of the documentary is just interview so getting what they're saying is necessary.

--- End quote ---

I looked around for an English version, but couldn't find one.

It's going to be a problem, but not as big of a problem as one thinks.

<<<because am deaf, have spent a lifetime figuring out what people are saying, and what language they use is less important than it is for hearing people.

Crow:
Did anyone see Dinesh d'Souza's new movie Hillary's America?

Crow:
I watched it now anyway, Hillary's America. A good movie. I will watch it again, probably after the election.

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Crow on October 30, 2016, 06:55:59 PM ---I watched it now anyway, Hillary's America. A good movie. I will watch it again, probably after the election.

--- End quote ---
The Mike Madigan one which is mostly inside baseball to Illinois is pretty well done.  If you aren't familiar with him, he's been IL house speaker for 20+ years.  Wields unprecedented power in the state and his tentacles go everywhere in Chicago & the state.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version