Author Topic: A Change In The Legal Climate  (Read 4046 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: A Change In The Legal Climate
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2014, 01:22:33 AM »
Ah, there's the rub!!  I didn't do what you WANTED me to do.  You wanted me to tell you all about my personal life -- as if somehow that was "proof" I was "like you."

Why should I tell you about my personal life?  And for that matter -- how would you know if I was telling the truth in the first place??

I told you exactly what you needed to know about me:  I came on this site to "intellectually box" with other people.

Except - not.  None of you people know how to "box"  you know how to gang up on a person and attempt to beat them senseless, but not respectfully 'spar' in a way that equips, that trains, that helps a person grow intellectually.

That's what I said I wanted to do on this site.  Obviously, I came to the wrong place.

Who you calling "you people" ?

By the by, this thread shot to 4 pages quickly, but this time it didn't get away from me...heh heh heh heh !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2014, 04:24:19 AM »
Ah, there's the rub!!  I didn't do what you WANTED me to do.  You wanted me to tell you all about my personal life -- as if somehow that was "proof" I was "like you."

Why should I tell you about my personal life?  And for that matter -- how would you know if I was telling the truth in the first place??

I told you exactly what you needed to know about me:  I came on this site to "intellectually box" with other people.

Except - not.  None of you people know how to "box"  you know how to gang up on a person and attempt to beat them senseless, but not respectfully 'spar' in a way that equips, that trains, that helps a person grow intellectually.

That's what I said I wanted to do on this site.  Obviously, I came to the wrong place.

Please allow me to be perfectly clear with you.   We don't care about, nor do we want to know about your personal life.   Pinky swear.   

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2014, 04:31:10 AM »
Let's recap how we got to this place.   Chris posts an article about a lawsuit from a pompous putz nobel prize winning scientist against a columnist.   He adds commentary that this may be worth watching.   A new poster swoops in to do... I don't know exactly what, other than pissing people off with his/her own pompous ramblings that because the article is poorly written then shame on Chris for daring to not only post it, but add commentary to it - yeah, I think that sums it up.   This poster attacks, attacks and then attacks again and is now whining about being ganged up on.

Some folks need parental supervision when using the internet.   Check the "doesn't play well with others" box on the newbie review card please.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2014, 07:12:04 AM »

You didn't ask us to play along with you; you assumed we would play along. You didn't get what you want, and now your butt hurts.

Guess what: you don't get to call the tune, toots. Do you go to Burger King and demand pizza?

Now shut the **** up and get started on those sammiches. Make mine a double bacon BLT and cheddar cheese, on toasted sourdough bread with mayo.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2014, 07:46:24 AM »
"charming"??  you mean like the people I've encountered on this site??  Like you?

Honey, you don't know charming until you start making those sammiches. You're late and I'm hungry. I think Big Dog is hungry too, so WTF are you waiting for?

Remember - no mustard for me.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2014, 05:40:00 PM »
I'll take an LGBLT, hold the lesbian.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2014, 06:46:11 AM »
And for that matter -- how would you know if I was telling the truth in the first place??

I'll call bullshit.  I don't buy your alleged 140 IQ.  You enjoy throwing that number in our faces way to much for someone who is really that smart.

Then let's go.  I'm you're Huckleberry.

My apologies for jumping into this late.  I've been at school in the states and thesis my first day to have free time to catch up on what's been happening here.

Ready any time you are.

Nope you're in the right place.  C'mon...impress me...if you can...with this alleged superior intellect.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2014, 06:53:37 AM »

Did you see the 'mental harness' already embedded in the article YOU posted? There are two that I see, out of the gate.   Can you find it, now that you know to look for it?

You see doubts about the hoax of Global Warming as a "mental harness" designed to convince people Global Warming is a sham.

I say the opposite.  The untold number of scare stories written and movies produced and shows aired on cable predicting the end of the world as we know it unless we return to a 19th century lifestyle is the real mental harness placed upon people.

And it's reinforced by "experts" who shout down and belittle anyone who disagrees with their theory that man is causing global warming and that a critical key to the production of oxygen and plant life...CO2 need to be eliminated.

THAt is the real mental harness as you say that is being placed on people.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2014, 06:55:44 AM »
Well, then you were looking at one thing, and I was looking at something completely different -- kind of like blind people trying to describe an elephant when they each have only one section

So, could you please elucidate your point of view?   

That's because you're implementing a technique called deflection.  It's pretty common with Libs.  And it's a tactic employed when you want to distract from the original topic because you know there's no hope in defending it.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2014, 03:01:29 PM »
So Pienfold, how do you feel about Ron Paul?

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2014, 05:55:37 AM »
So Pienfold, how do you feel about Ron Paul?

:popcorn: