Author Topic: Sandra Fluke  (Read 3407 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: Sandra Fluke
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2012, 08:47:25 PM »
Gotcha.  But this girl pisses me off.  Talk about greedy.. she gets a free ride to the place, now she wants to bully them into paying for abortion.

I agree with you. She is a nutcase who has a major entitlement complex.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2012, 08:50:40 PM »
Catholic employers have the right to not cover medications or procedures that violate their faith.  My Catholic hospital has the right to refuse to cover birth control pills, sterilization, and abortion.  Everyone has the right to use those services, but they don't have the right to require someone else to violate their conscience by paying for them.  Someone that wants "free" birth control can work for a non-Catholic employer.  Someone that wants access to "free" abortifacients can work for a non-Christian employer.

Doc isn't saying Catholic churches should be forced to do anything. Quite the opposite.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2012, 04:02:32 AM »
Doc isn't saying Catholic churches should be forced to do anything. Quite the opposite.
Then I'm agreeing with him.   :-)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2012, 08:27:18 AM »
Then I'm agreeing with him.   :-)

Mrs Smith, I know of no pill that can abort a child once the egg is fertilizes.  As I have stated over and over again I am a rabid anti abortionest unless a woman has a tubular pregnancy and both child and mother will die if not  tended to  

Some believe rape or incest is an OK to Abort,  why is that fine to kill innocent baby's, strange that a love child will get the same treatment a unwanted child will get.

Times change, we find ourselves complaining about all the baby's born to the poor, then complain that Abortion is legal, then get upset that the BC would have prevented all this to start in the first place.  Cast aspersions on those that with no access to BC or who do not use it have 15 children.  So what is a woman to do, stop having sex and loose the husbands to seek sex outside the marriage ????

I tell you MrsSmith woman to woman, One of the few times I lost it and insulted a person to their face was when a friend in common only 30 years old with 3 kids was being discussed as her husband had left her.  This woman with no children came out with the fact the friend was catholic and wanted nor could afford more children.

This Harpy came out with a -What do you expect, it is her fault, her husband was getting nothing at home. She with a smug look on her face, I broke a rule against telling on others and asked why her husband was Fooling around on her.    

Please explain to me Mrs Smith why your Hospital will not sterilise a 44 year old woman with 7 children in 9 years with a few miscarriages in there, in poor health??  

Hubby's mother died at 44 from a massive heart attack, this gets personal. Her parish priest was against her being sterilised.    AS my sis in law told me, ---Daddy was always all over that poor woman, she worked two jobs, came home to feed all the kids and lived in fear of another pregnancy. None of us kids had but a year or so of bonding with Mom, new baby pushed us all to the back.  We, she told me, ate out of cans of food except for the holidays when grandparents and the Aunties came to visit. Then the Irish, Italian cooking came out and fresh vegetables and and fresh meat sent aromas about the house.   But still Mother with no way to controll pregnancy still had to die at an early age.------After her death leaving three teenagers, the father died just 3 months later due to stress and heart break.    

Why will your hospital not treat a woman with a tubular pregnancy, remove diseased ovary's from a woman, remove cancerous testicles from a man????   Do they remove the prostrate from a man when his life is at stake ???

So much is at odds here other then some hooker getting a D&C every 6 months to taking BC pills to prevent pregnancy.  More then kids experiencing with their sexuality, future life is at stake here.  

This is in no way a black and white question, this is a maze of twists and turns that happen to those that least expect it.

Next time someone bitches about all the people with too many children drain the welfare system, ask why this is so.

Face it, if a female became pregnant every time they had sex with or without consent, no protection to stop the life from beginning, or the males that impregnated every woman they had sex with even just once------Chaos,.

The Dear Lord gave us brains and expect us to use them, the Lord of the Old or New Testament does not expect us to live under a life style of thousands ago.  Hippocrates to say the Muslims are living thousands ago when we in some cases are doing so.

To prevent something from happening is akin to placing alarms in the house to prevent a home invasion.   A woman's womb is the same, to prevent unwanted or unexpected alien invasion that can cause great harm to the woman and or child, is absurd.   We have the methods to stop the invaders, to lock them out.  Keep away anything from invading our body's or homes, no one gets harmed as nothing exists to harm.

If our Lord God did not want people to use their brains he gave us to to protect ourselves from all these problems, then he would not have allowed us to use our brains to advance and find a way to solve our problems in this age, and time.    

BC is a deterrent to stop an action that before it happens.   Same as a flu shot or vaccinations, they stop an action before it begins.

Last hospital I would want to go to with no choice is one that refused to abort me from a tubercular pregnancy.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2012, 08:56:23 AM »
I agree with everything but the bolded section.

Could you clarify that point a bit?

If you mean things like girls shouldn't be allowed to join the boy scouts then I agree.

Yes. I meant that you can join a group if they concurrently decide to accept you as a member.

Catholic employers have the right to not cover medications or procedures that violate their faith.  My Catholic hospital has the right to refuse to cover birth control pills, sterilization, and abortion.  Everyone has the right to use those services, but they don't have the right to require someone else to violate their conscience by paying for them.  Someone that wants "free" birth control can work for a non-Catholic employer.  Someone that wants access to "free" abortifacients can work for a non-Christian employer.

My position during this whole fiasco has been that if the Catholic Church is required to pay for contraception and abortifacient meds, then any mosque throughout the nation should be required to buy bacon.

Heard an interesting point on Rush yesterday. Anti-smoking programs along with rising taxes on tobacco products are affecting behaviors in CA, specifically, the rate of smokers in that state is falling faster than expected. This is causing problems for CA coffers since they are experiencing reduced tax revenues that fund child development programs. If the USSC finds that the gov't has the power to force you to buy something from a third party, when would we be expected to be forced to buy cigarettes, whether we smoke or not?

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2012, 10:52:05 AM »
Mrs Smith, I know of no pill that can abort a child once the egg is fertilizes.  

RU-486: Common name for mifepristone, a drug used in the first several weeks of pregnancy for inducing abortion. RU-486 blocks the receptors for progesterone, a hormone necessary for the maintenance of pregnancy. The drug causes the breakdown of the uterine lining, which, along with the embryo, is shed through the vagina. It has been available in France for the termination of early pregnancy since 1988 and was approved for use in the U.S. in 2000.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/ru-486#ixzz1pOBHe8wi
As I have stated over and over again I am a rabid anti abortionest unless a woman has a tubular pregnancy and both child and mother will die if not  tended to  

Some believe rape or incest is an OK to Abort,  why is that fine to kill innocent baby's, strange that a love child will get the same treatment a unwanted child will get.

Times change, we find ourselves complaining about all the baby's born to the poor, then complain that Abortion is legal, then get upset that the BC would have prevented all this to start in the first place.  Cast aspersions on those that with no access to BC or who do not use it have 15 children.  So what is a woman to do, stop having sex and loose the husbands to seek sex outside the marriage ????

I tell you MrsSmith woman to woman, One of the few times I lost it and insulted a person to their face was when a friend in common only 30 years old with 3 kids was being discussed as her husband had left her.  This woman with no children came out with the fact the friend was catholic and wanted nor could afford more children.

This Harpy came out with a -What do you expect, it is her fault, her husband was getting nothing at home. She with a smug look on her face, I broke a rule against telling on others and asked why her husband was Fooling around on her.    

Please explain to me Mrs Smith why your Hospital will not sterilise a 44 year old woman with 7 children in 9 years with a few miscarriages in there, in poor health??  

Catholics do not believe in birth control, sterilization or other artificial ways to reduce the number of children God gives.  Those that wish to be sterilized can certainly do so at the local surgical clinic, but our insurance won't pay for it.  Are you really insisting that the Catholic religious beliefs protected under the First Amendment should be sacrificed to the demands of a sex-crazed culture?  With all the methods to control conception and all the places people can go for assistance, we really need to demand that Catholic-owned businesses must also provide these things at no cost, and also provide the medications that murder children?  Any of our employees that wish to be sterilized or murder a child can do so, but there is no reason why my hospital should be forced to provide those things, or that I should be forced to pay for them.

Hubby's mother died at 44 from a massive heart attack, this gets personal. Her parish priest was against her being sterilised.    AS my sis in law told me, ---Daddy was always all over that poor woman, she worked two jobs, came home to feed all the kids and lived in fear of another pregnancy. None of us kids had but a year or so of bonding with Mom, new baby pushed us all to the back.  We, she told me, ate out of cans of food except for the holidays when grandparents and the Aunties came to visit. Then the Irish, Italian cooking came out and fresh vegetables and and fresh meat sent aromas about the house.   But still Mother with no way to controll pregnancy still had to die at an early age.------After her death leaving three teenagers, the father died just 3 months later due to stress and heart break.    

Why will your hospital not treat a woman with a tubular pregnancy, remove diseased ovary's from a woman, remove cancerous testicles from a man????   Do they remove the prostrate from a man when his life is at stake ???
Don't be an idiot.  No Catholic hospital refuses a service that saves the patient's life.  What they refuse is a service that murders a child for any reason except to save the mother's life.  If Mom isn't going to die, what reason is there to murder the healthy child??

So much is at odds here other then some hooker getting a D&C every 6 months to taking BC pills to prevent pregnancy.  More then kids experiencing with their sexuality, future life is at stake here.  

This is in no way a black and white question, this is a maze of twists and turns that happen to those that least expect it.

Next time someone bitches about all the people with too many children drain the welfare system, ask why this is so.

Face it, if a female became pregnant every time they had sex with or without consent, no protection to stop the life from beginning, or the males that impregnated every woman they had sex with even just once------Chaos,.

The Dear Lord gave us brains and expect us to use them, the Lord of the Old or New Testament does not expect us to live under a life style of thousands ago.  Hippocrates to say the Muslims are living thousands ago when we in some cases are doing so.

To prevent something from happening is akin to placing alarms in the house to prevent a home invasion.   A woman's womb is the same, to prevent unwanted or unexpected alien invasion that can cause great harm to the woman and or child, is absurd.   We have the methods to stop the invaders, to lock them out.  Keep away anything from invading our body's or homes, no one gets harmed as nothing exists to harm.

If our Lord God did not want people to use their brains he gave us to to protect ourselves from all these problems, then he would not have allowed us to use our brains to advance and find a way to solve our problems in this age, and time.    

BC is a deterrent to stop an action that before it happens.   Same as a flu shot or vaccinations, they stop an action before it begins.

Last hospital I would want to go to with no choice is one that refused to abort me from a tubercular pregnancy.
As none of those exist, I don't think you need to panic.   :thatsright:   ::) ::)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.