Author Topic: Is this an accurate portrayal of Black America?  (Read 3810 times)

Offline Boudicca

Re: Is this an accurate portrayal of Black America?
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2011, 10:40:38 PM »
Okay I understand the Black America pics are bias but is it true that Black men are more genetically attractive to women than any other race? I'm not Gay so I don't know but I saw a lot of "Handsome Black men" videos on Youtube and a lot of the women commenting were non-Black and they all said things about how Black men are the best.

If white women found black guys more attractive genetically, why are the vast majority of us married to white men?
It should be about the actual person, not the skin color.  And white women fawning all over black men being "the best" are as retarded as white voters fawning over Obama as being the "best candidate".
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2011, 10:46:42 PM »
I didn't see anything about how some black men prefer white women over black women.  That is just as true as some white women being attracted to black men.  Many of the rappers seem to pick only white women.

Offline longview

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2011, 11:39:15 PM »
I didn't see anything about how some black men prefer white women over black women.  That is just as true as some white women being attracted to black men.  Many of the rappers seem to pick only white women.

Kind of like women with straight hair want curls and women with curly hair want straight hair?  Might be true for some, but not for all. 

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2011, 11:17:46 AM »
Did y'all run cyrus off?

If we did, it sure didn't take much.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Karin

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2011, 02:41:01 PM »
Cyrus is not a mole.  He's Iranian looking to have a conversation with Americans.  He's not trying to paint conservatives as racists. 

Offline Cyrus

• Banned
  • مرگ بر جمهوری اسلامی
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2011, 02:59:59 PM »
Cyrus is not a mole.  He's Iranian looking to have a conversation with Americans.  He's not trying to paint conservatives as racists.  

I'm worried this thread might come off as hurtful now that I've learned more and read your replies.

If moderators/admins want you can take this thread down or lock it, it wouldn't bother me.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2011, 03:12:05 PM »
Okay I understand the Black America pics are bias but is it true that Black men are more genetically attractive to women than any other race? I'm not Gay so I don't know but I saw a lot of "Handsome Black men" videos on Youtube and a lot of the women commenting were non-Black and they all said things about how Black men are the best.

Speaking as a white woman, I personally tend to be more attracted to white men, but every woman is different.  I'm not really a fan of generalizations because I really do think that people are pretty individual.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2011, 03:19:43 PM »
Speaking as a white woman, I personally tend to be more attracted to white men, but every woman is different.  I'm not really a fan of generalizations because I really do think that people are pretty individual.

The only black men I have been attracted to is 1) Prince (for his music, not his looks) and 2) LL Cool J  (it's the abs :drool:

that is all  :evilbird:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2011, 04:08:01 PM »
I personally don't find most Black women particularly attractive, even aside from the incredible 'tude issues so many of them seem to have (A cultural, as opposed to racial, feature).  However I have known a couple who were very fine, way above my league anyway.  Asian and Eurasian girls, on the other hand - right up there with redheads on my hawt list!

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2011, 08:23:44 AM »
I personally don't find most Black women particularly attractive, even aside from the incredible 'tude issues so many of them seem to have (A cultural, as opposed to racial, feature).  However I have known a couple who were very fine, way above my league anyway.  Asian and Eurasian girls, on the other hand - right up there with redheads on my hawt list!

:-)

Halle Barry is frucking hot.  I do have to say that when a black and white mix more than likely the children are going to be gorgeous, (not in the case of Seal and Heidi :???:)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Karin

« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2011, 03:27:43 PM »
I'd just like to point out to Cyrus that one essential difference between "conservative' and the modern "liberal" is that conservatives value the individual over all.  We do not like to paint broad brush generalizations.  Hence, you never got any "yes" or "no" to your original question.

Today's liberals, on the other hand, cannot function without placing all people in little boxes, to be labeled, managed, and manipulated.