Author Topic: Michelle Obama's new look  (Read 2956 times)

Offline Janice

• This election is about paychecks v. food stamps
Re: Michelle Obama's new look
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2011, 06:08:31 PM »

Even around the Queen lord Stinky has an air of condescension as he looks down his snout err ... nose at others.
Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Empire ...

Obama is bankrupting the American Republic

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2011, 06:22:15 PM »
"Who let the butler in here?"
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2011, 06:29:09 PM »

Even around the Queen lord Stinky has an air of condescension as he looks down his snout err ... nose at others.

it looks like he is going doggy on the queen in that pic  "That's some good shit, Elizabeth"  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2011, 08:12:37 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Karin

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2011, 08:33:11 AM »
 :lmao: :rotf:  I'm laughing at all of you from Battlehymn up there with Buckwheat, down to Chris's montage.   :lmao:  He's even got the little cigarette stuck in his mouth. 

Offline thelaughingman

« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2011, 12:01:15 PM »

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2011, 09:56:14 PM »
I am putting this here in this forum because this is where it rightly fits.

Over in England during the Royal visit (our "Royals", not theirs), there was many a flap. All were Bona Fide fouls on the part of the ones wearing the American jerseys on this trip, (We The People remain not guilty by disassociation).

Read on.

The Duchess of Cambridge received as her guest the Duchess of E 79th Street, South side of Chicago,  but was outdone, apparently, in the eyes of the fashion gurus.

I am no fashion watcher, I can certainly appreciate a nice rack no matter what it is wrapped in, Versace, Target, it's all good. The contents are what wins grins.

Well, The Duchess of E 79th St. is being lauded as having been just plain stunning during this encounter and what's-her-name is being dissed for being low brow and shopping off the rack.

You be the judge-

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/fashion/the_pauper_princess_rfiaz4yU7LIURcFv6aMOEK

Like I said, I am no international fashion metrosexual expert but to my backwoods eye the Duchess of E 79th St. looks like a gift wrapped beach ball wrapped in the floor heapings of December 26th and the real deal, Her Royal Highness, The Duchess Of Cambridge looks like a million bucks in her off-the-rack dress.

It has been said that the clothes make the man but that does not transcend the sexes. I contend that the woman makes the dress and here we see a prime example.

A mere commoner, Kate Middleton (who the hell is she anyway) compared to some real top shelf womanhood, the Duchess of E 79th St.

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Chris_

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2011, 09:59:52 PM »
What on Earth does this have to do with terrorism?

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2011, 10:14:22 PM »
What on Earth does this have to do with terrorism?
The Royal Family of Oahu visiting England was a terrorist act, I contend.  :-)

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Chris_

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2011, 10:15:02 PM »
I thought you were referring to that dress. :gay:

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2011, 10:18:38 PM »
All the press fawning over Mrs barack when she wore a "consignment shop" dress to one of then candidate barack's events. Typical flaming liberal flaming hypocrisy.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2011, 11:21:44 PM »
All the press fawning over Mrs barack when she wore a "consignment shop" dress to one of then candidate barack's events. Typical flaming liberal flaming hypocrisy.

Probably wore a $500 pair of sneakers on her flippers at the same time she was dressing down.  Much as she did when she heaved her carcass over to a shelter to pass out the grits and gravy.

But, hmmn, yeah, this is in a weird forum.  OTOH, those shoulders and frocks of MO's scare me every time I look.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2011, 09:03:58 AM »
Probably wore a $500 pair of sneakers on her flippers at the same time she was dressing down.  Much as she did when she heaved her carcass over to a shelter to pass out the grits and gravy.

But, hmmn, yeah, this is in a weird forum.  OTOH, those shoulders and frocks of MO's scare me every time I look.
Just be thankful she didn't wear one of her Wrestling World Championship belts over there this time again.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2011, 10:28:52 AM »
Just be thankful she didn't wear one of her Wrestling World Championship belts over there this time again.

Like this one?

Mancho Mancho Moochelle? 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2011, 11:19:16 AM »
I try to avoid discussing her looks and the way she dresses, I've done this for a few years now, but enough! she has got to be the worst dressed woman ever.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2011, 11:22:41 AM »
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2011, 11:27:23 AM »
BTW Chris, I'm sooooooo stealing that pic for my siggy, just tweaking it and sizing it a bit. The DU lurkers need to see it.

Offline namvet

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2011, 12:10:09 PM »
there. that looks better

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2011, 12:16:17 PM »

Offline Janice

• This election is about paychecks v. food stamps
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2011, 12:19:04 PM »
Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Empire ...

Obama is bankrupting the American Republic

Offline Chris_

« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2011, 12:26:47 PM »
The dress works for him.

Mrs. President...

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2011, 06:15:25 PM »
Every time I see Michelle at a state event...I think of that Wallmart site...

Offline namvet

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2011, 06:43:05 PM »
Every time I see Michelle at a state event...I think of that Wallmart site...

same here

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline Karin

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2011, 01:59:18 PM »
That blue dress w/pink jacket apparently was $2000.  Looks awful, like curtains a granny would hang up. 

I love that dress that Kate's wearing, the $340 one.  Impeccable taste. 

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2011, 02:35:14 PM »
I call that her "boob belt". Most people wear their belts near their waists while she hikes it up just-a-bit to de-emphasize her weird shaped body.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke