Author Topic: Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11  (Read 9855 times)

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
Re: Obama's Pastor: damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2008, 01:13:50 PM »
she is also one of the most hated political figures in American history.  The DNC does NOT want her as the candidate, since the blowback will hurt the entire plitical left for a generation.

Utter nonsense. You guys on these highly partisan right wing sites have convinced each other that the far right represents America, but anyone who is paying attention knows that it doesn't. The fact that John McCain is, despite the best efforts of the Rush Limbaughs of the world, the Republican nominee serves to demonstrate how out of touch with America the far right is. America does not hate Hillary Clinton. Only Bush's base, which is you guys, hates Clinton.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 01:16:14 PM by The Night Owl »
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2008, 01:20:33 PM »
Utter nonsense. You guys on these highly partisan right wing sites have convinced each other that the far right represents America, but anyone who is paying attention knows that it doesn't. The fact that John McCain is, despite the best efforts of the Rush Limbaughs of the world, the Republican nominee serves to demonstrate how out of touch with America the far right is. America does not hate Hillary Clinton. Only Bush's base, which is you guys, hates Clinton.
Crossover voters gave McCain his win.

If Hillary is such hot shit and her agenda what America wants she should trumpet calling herself a Liberal.

Yet, dems blanche at the word.

Meanwhile, McCain is struggling to prove he is a conservative.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2008, 01:53:13 PM »
Crossover voters gave McCain his win.

If Hillary is such hot shit and her agenda what America wants she would be winning her primary.

Yet, dems blanche at the word.

Meanwhile, McCain is struggling to prove he is a conservative.

fixed
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2008, 03:05:59 PM »
Note that Juan is struggling to prove he's a *real* conservative, while Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton are both downplaying the fact that they both are "real" liberals.

Now tell me which ideology is more popular.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2008, 07:44:11 PM »
This sick freak made that vile sermon on the Sunday after 9/11, when Obama was still a member. Obama is screwed and that is just too bad for him. It is plain vile. Whenever I Fred Phelps preach, I just laugh at him because he is so pathetic. This one is just plain vile. 

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=36T1fnIafC0[/youtube]

Trinity United Church of Christ is a megachurch with 10,000 members. The church members at the church like him.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 08:00:14 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du