Author Topic: 'Gilligan's' Mary Ann Caught With Dope  (Read 9272 times)

Offline jtyangel

Re: 'Gilligan's' Mary Ann Caught With Dope
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2008, 05:16:40 PM »
The question everyone is dying to have answered.... "what's Ginger looking like these days?"

Don't ask.

Let's be fair here...she's 74 years old. While I think she's trying to play a bit too much on the young side in some of those pics, she looks vibrant for a woman in her mid 70's.

Offline Storm Cat

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2008, 05:32:09 PM »

ellie may clampett (as long as we are at it)

I see a beautiful old woman.

I see someone that hit their head on the bottom of the cement pond, and got lost on her way to the 70's.  (that's the 1970's)

I see Baby Jane Hudson.

Jes sayin............

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2008, 03:32:39 PM »
Thisis the event where I go to see all of the stars of the past. This year they are bringing in the two guys from 2001: A Space Oddessy and the lady that played Nova in the original Planet of the Apes. I hear she is still hot.

http://www.culttvman2.com/dnn/Features/ModelEvents/Wonderfest2007/tabid/697/AlbumID/1619-416/Default.aspx

I couldn't load the pictures of the talent from last year so I put the link up. Denise Crosby and Robert Picardo from Star Trek: TNG and Voyager were there as well as Batgirl

Call me if they ever get Cara Williams,  Marta Kristen, or Beverly Owens.

Marta was alrady there back in 2004. the others i am not sure it's been going on for over 15 years in the same place more or less. This year it has to be held down the street from the original hotel due to remodeling there. Here is a picture of her from 2004 with my friend Steve Iverson.He was responsable for bringing her there.

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2008, 03:42:26 PM »
Thisis the event where I go to see all of the stars of the past. This year they are bringing in the two guys from 2001: A Space Oddessy and the lady that played Nova in the original Planet of the Apes. I hear she is still hot.

http://www.culttvman2.com/dnn/Features/ModelEvents/Wonderfest2007/tabid/697/AlbumID/1619-416/Default.aspx

I couldn't load the pictures of the talent from last year so I put the link up. Denise Crosby and Robert Picardo from Star Trek: TNG and Voyager were there as well as Batgirl

Call me if they ever get Cara Williams,  Marta Kristen, or Beverly Owens.

Marta was alrady there back in 2004. the others i am not sure it's been going on for over 15 years in the same place more or less. This year it has to be held down the street from the original hotel due to remodeling there. Here is a picture of her from 2004 with my friend Steve Iverson.He was responsable for bringing her there.

Wow, thanks!  I haven't seen a current photo of her.  Lordy, she was a knock-out back in the "Space" days. 

I was about 10 years old when "Space" came on television.  I'd tune in just for her.  I don't think at first I knew why she made me feel funny, but I figured it out before it went off the air. :)

I just remembered.  Billy Mumy is four months older than me.  That's how young I was. :)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 03:46:57 PM by Lord Undies »

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2008, 04:18:18 PM »
Bill and Hilary Clinton aged pretty well IMHO.   :uhsure:

:p
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2008, 04:28:42 PM »
Samsonite should come out with a line called "Clinton Eyes".