Author Topic: Cindy Sheehan arrested at White House anti-war protest  (Read 7099 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Cindy Sheehan arrested at White House anti-war protest
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 04:43:56 AM »
I wouldn't touch that hag with your cuffs! I think I would hog tie her and cary her off like so much road kill! Just seeing her picture gives me a bad case of the "limp dick"!

Oh All, what do we know of what road grief will take us.

Loosing a loved one, especially a child leads people to MADD, and support groups for everything from children who commit suicide to drug overdoses, kids killed in random shoots bys to death by disease.

All, you cannot tell a parent how to grieve for the loss of a child from any cause.

Imagine someone loosing a child to a drunk driver and at the funeral the Union of Bartenders with crew show up.   They castigate the parents and show a graph that claims to show that more kids die from Cancer then are killed in drunk accidents.

Same thing really, this woman lost her son by war.  Everyone that has lost a loved one from grandpa to infant wants to know WHY. 

Someone we loved died, WHY, How, and how do you handle the loss.

One has a death in the family from Cancer and loved ones contribute to society's that try to find a cure so other people will live.  To make sense of the death these people hold fun raising and public awareness of that disease.

Here is a woman caught behind a rock and a hard place.  Her son died for America but in a war that is not really a war.  A war means that both sides go all out to over take their enemy.   She has to face the fact that her son was a useless piece of cannon fodder, his death meant nothing in fact.  It seems like this is all a game and he just happend to become a pawn on the chess table.

Got to give the lady credit, she is one heck of a Mom and has devoted her life to getting answers.  So people think she is a nut case, what does she care--she is greaving for a lost child in the only way she can.   

Mothers out there that have lost children from any cause will understand how it feels to loose a child and they do not need to be Bi*ch slapped and told to grow up.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 06:33:28 AM »
I have lost loved ones in Iraq and have family over there now I do understand her pain but and this is a huge BUT sometimes you have to grieve in private and not out in the public eye so much as well.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 07:21:19 AM »
I understand her loss but don't they make rubber rooms for people like her and provide a special jacket as well?

Only if you're Conservative/REpublican and continue to support the WoT after you've lost a loved one.

If you're a DUmmie in the same situation...you become the "face" of the anti-war movement.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 07:35:48 AM »
Oh All, what do we know of what road grief will take us.

Loosing a loved one, especially a child leads people to MADD, and support groups for everything from children who commit suicide to drug overdoses, kids killed in random shoots bys to death by disease.

All, you cannot tell a parent how to grieve for the loss of a child from any cause.

Imagine someone loosing a child to a drunk driver and at the funeral the Union of Bartenders with crew show up.   They castigate the parents and show a graph that claims to show that more kids die from Cancer then are killed in drunk accidents.

Same thing really, this woman lost her son by war.  Everyone that has lost a loved one from grandpa to infant wants to know WHY. 

Someone we loved died, WHY, How, and how do you handle the loss.

One has a death in the family from Cancer and loved ones contribute to society's that try to find a cure so other people will live.  To make sense of the death these people hold fun raising and public awareness of that disease.

Here is a woman caught behind a rock and a hard place.  Her son died for America but in a war that is not really a war.  A war means that both sides go all out to over take their enemy.   She has to face the fact that her son was a useless piece of cannon fodder, his death meant nothing in fact.  It seems like this is all a game and he just happend to become a pawn on the chess table.

Got to give the lady credit, she is one heck of a Mom and has devoted her life to getting answers.  So people think she is a nut case, what does she care--she is greaving for a lost child in the only way she can.   

Mothers out there that have lost children from any cause will understand how it feels to loose a child and they do not need to be Bi*ch slapped and told to grow up.

Oh yes the big smile on her face laying on her sons "unadorned gravesite" certainly shows how much she's mourning.  :whatever: She's just an attention whore and that's why the rest of her family dumped her like the sack of sh*t she is. 

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 08:23:31 AM »

Oh my God.

**** You you incredible ASSCLOWN.

Jesus H.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 08:34:22 AM »
Vesta, that was incredibly stupid and thoughtless, even by your standards.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 08:55:25 AM »
Words fail.  Sometimes harmless ramblings ain't so harmless.   Just Damn.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 08:56:47 AM »
She has to face the fact that her son was a useless piece of cannon fodder, his death meant nothing in fact.
:o Holy Shit! Are you trying to get banned or something? :censored: Someone correct me if I'm wrong....but isn't that a bannable offense on this board? I know it used to be!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 09:02:00 AM »
:o Holy Shit! Are you trying to get banned or something? :censored: Someone correct me if I'm wrong....but isn't that a bannable offense on this board? I know it used to be!

If it isn't, it's as close to it as you can get.  :mental:

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 09:05:36 AM »
I always get the feeling that english isn't Vestas first language for some reason!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2009, 09:06:33 AM »
I lost men in Iraq, you ****ing worthless air thief.

Why don't you tell their families they were worthless connon fodder.

****ing ****.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2009, 10:19:04 AM »
Only if you're Conservative/REpublican and continue to support the WoT after you've lost a loved one.

If you're a DUmmie in the same situation...you become the "face" of the anti-war movement.

And what a UGLY face that is
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2009, 10:21:05 AM »
I lost men in Iraq, you ******* worthless air thief.

Why don't you tell their families they were worthless connon fodder.

I lost a cousin as well as 5 friends in this so she pisses me off to no end

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2009, 10:40:20 AM »
Oh my God.

Jesus H.

My sentiments exactly! This poor excuse for humanity is disgracing her son's memory! Even her husband agrees withthat sentiment. So ESAD VESPA!

I guess bringing freedom to 50 million people is a waste of time in your anus where you live!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 12:08:54 PM »
Oh my God.

Jesus H.

:rotf:

And totally agreed, I just laughed my ass off at the response.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2009, 01:07:04 PM »
You gotta admit, liberals are way better at breaking the law

Fixed

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2009, 01:17:31 PM »
She has to face the fact that her son re-enlisted five months into the Iraqi War and eventually chose to participate in the very battle that would take his irreplaceable life because he believed in the effort.

Fixed.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2009, 01:21:01 PM »

Here is a woman caught behind a rock and a hard place.

No she's not.  She made a choice a LONG time ago to use her dead son as a cheap prop for her own 15 minutes of fame.

Her son died for America but in a war that is not really a war.

Once again you show that you have no  :censored: clue what you're talking about.

Hitting the bottle extra early today are we?

A war means that both sides go all out to over take their enemy.   She has to face the fact that her son was a useless piece of cannon fodder, his death meant nothing in fact.  It seems like this is all a game and he just happend to become a pawn on the chess table.

You stupid...ignorant...useless tw*at...how dare you say that about someone that in his pinkie finger posseses more courage and integrity that you can muster in your whole pathetic body!

Casey, like myself and everyone in the military today knew what they were getting into when they raised their right hand.

His death meant EVERYTHING to those of us that serve.  Even if we didn't know him personally he's a family member that died.  I know that is a concept you'll never understand but it means a lot to us.  It means a lot to the soldiers that served with him and it meant a HELL of a lot to the guy whom Casey took the place of on that patrol where he gave his life.

Casey was no pawn...but you certainly are a useless tool.

Got to give the lady credit, she is one heck of a Mom and has devoted her life to getting answers.  So people think she is a nut case, what does she care--she is greaving for a lost child in the only way she can.    

She's used him to become a publicity whore.  Standing on the grave of her dead don playing the grieving mother only AFTER she realized it would make her popular with someone.

She hasn't even had the common ******* decency to buy him a proper headstone.

99.9% of the mothers that have lost children to war don't use their son or daughters memory to propel their own selfish interests.

Cindy and you both need that bitch slapping and reminder to grow up it appears.

[/quote]

Offline Chris_

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »
No she's not.  She made a choice a LONG time ago to use her dead son as a cheap prop for her own 15 minutes of fame.

Once again you show that you have no  :censored: clue what you're talking about.

You stupid...ignorant...useless tw*at...how dare you say that about someone that in his pinkie finger posseses more courage and integrity that you can muster in your whole pathetic body!

Casey, like myself and everyone in the military today knew what they were getting into when they raised their right hand.

His death meant EVERYTHING to those of us that serve.  Even if we didn't know him personally he's a family member that died.  I know that is a concept you'll never understand but it means a lot to us.  It means a lot to the soldiers that served with him and it meant a HELL of a lot to the guy whom Casey took the place of on that patrol where he gave his life.

She's used him to become a publicity whore.  Standing on the grave of her dead don playing the grieving mother only AFTER she realized it would make her popular with someone.

99.9% of the mothers that have lost children to war don't use their son or daughters memory to propel their own selfish interests.

Thank you TX for saying the things I would like to say to her the only thing is I doubt anything will get into her thick a** head
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 06:33:44 PM by newbiered »

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2009, 09:57:16 PM »

:salutenavy: :saluteusmc: :saluteaf: :salutearmy: :taps: :usflag: You Rock TRG
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2009, 04:15:07 AM »
:salutenavy: :saluteusmc: :saluteaf: :salutearmy: :taps: :usflag: You Rock TRG

Oh for cripes sake, don't make his head swell any bigger!

Luv Ya TeX........... Hahahahahahahahaha! Don't worry, you're still a VIP as far as I'm concerned.

But hell, somebody has to pull your chain once in a while or you start feelin' indestructible! lol! Still, we couldn't do without ya! I'm just pissed that I'll never catch up to your ****in' post count!

edited to add:

had to grab another scotch between posting and proof-reading, heh, heh. It's waaaaay past my bed time, can ya tell?

Se y'all tomorrow!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 04:23:26 AM by AllosaursRus »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2009, 08:05:45 AM »
"Vesta111 is on "time-out" for a few days."

Offline Chris_

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2009, 08:11:24 AM »

Thank God

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2009, 11:28:21 AM »

Any chance we could take up a collection for a lobotomy?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2009, 06:05:55 PM »
"Some lay down on the ground pretending they were dead."
And some are dead but they don't know it, a la "The Sixth Sense."
Poor Cindy.