Author Topic: Perez Hilton: 'The Way Miss California Answered Her Question Lost Her The Crown'  (Read 7082 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Perez Hilton is a big tool on the same level as Michael Crook and Fred Phelps. He is one of the most hated person and for good reason. This guy is the King of Yentas for crying out loud. He is a scumbag of the lowest demoniator. His website is really unviewable, too much junk and coloring hurts your eyes, like his brain is made up of. Also, people who read their are utter morons with an IQ in the single digits. Who visit this crappy site?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 11:42:56 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
I've been looking at his blog today... he is such a frickin' CRY BABY! He just won't let it go. :hammer:  Every other post he makes involves him on various talk shows discussing the "controversy."  And there have been some other gays who have admitted to being embarrassed by Perez's antics.  :lmao:

Perez thinks this might be a good thing for his "cause" but there appears to be a backlash brewing against him because of this.   :evillaugh: 

He's also been posting the e-mails,phone numbers and employers of people who have sent him critical e-mails regarding his behavior.  Typical liberal.

Perez Hilton is what he is, a big whiny crybaby. He has to be the biggest one besides Bill Maher and Al Gore. In many ways, I think he will create a backlash.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
What's his DU name?

His DU name is "I Am Big Loser Who Loves To Suck Fred Phelps's Cock".
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Bluesuiter-Retired

And gays and lesbians wonder why straights can't find it in themselves to be tolerant of their bull$hit.

They want tolerance from us, but they won't show tolerance to us.

GOD HAS A CURE FOR THIS = AIDS
America - Love It, or LEAVE

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
This clip is well worth spending the time to watch. If you watch it all the way through it shows the grace and class of Miss Prejean. It also shows the truth about liberalism. Liberalism is all about "ME". No one else matters but "ME". It doesn't matter what you believe you should listen to "ME".

In the clip you will see/hear Perez Hilton say "I personally would have appreciated it had she left her politics and her religion out".
And you will hear him say "I don't want her talking about Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, because that's offensive..."

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWtywG3-fts[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RobJohnson

His DU name is "I Am Big Loser Who Loves To Suck Fred Phelps's Cock".

:lmao:

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
"It Boy" needs a baseball bat to the face.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
This clip is well worth spending the time to watch. If you watch it all the way through it shows the grace and class of Miss Prejean. It also shows the truth about liberalism. Liberalism is all about "ME". No one else matters but "ME". It doesn't matter what you believe you should listen to "ME".

In the clip you will see/hear Perez Hilton say "I personally would have appreciated it had she left her politics and her religion out".
And you will hear him say "I don't want her talking about Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, because that's offensive..."

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWtywG3-fts[/youtube]

"I personally would have appreciated it had she left her politics and her religion out" Perez says.

Why didn't Perez leave his politics and lifestyle out? In fact, I wonder why a gay man was even on the judge panel for a woman's beauty contest in the first place? :confused:

Whatever. Good for Carrie for speaking out and not retracting her statements!
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Looks like public opinion is in favor of Carrie Prejean

"On a more serious note: the vitriolic response by Joe Solomonese and others mischaracterizing the millions of people who have these concerns expressed in our ad as ‘liars and bigots’ only tends to confirm our main message: same-sex marriage is not about tolerance, it’s about using the power of law to impose a new morality on an unwilling American people."

But the tide of public opinion may be turning in Prejean's favor.

Her grandmother has blasted her critics, especially Perez Hilton.

http://www.google.com/search?q=perez+hilton+michael+crook&hl=en&start=10&sa=N

Anyays, Perez Hilton still sucks.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Miss California Carrie Prejean scheduled for Dove Awards

Miss California Carrie Prejean has been confirmed as a presenter for Thursday night’s Dove Awards show, which airs live from the Grand Ole Opry House at 7 p.m. on the Gospel Music Channel.

Prejean, who was crowned runner-up during Sunday night’s Miss USA pageant, made national news after judge Perez Hilton asked her about her stance on legalizing gay marriage. She replied that that “marriage should be between a man and a woman.”

News stories following the pageant reported Prejean thinks she would have won the title had she answered the question differently. Yet she has stood by her response, telling host Matt Lauer on Tuesday’s NBC’s Today that she spoke from the heart.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090422/TUNEIN/90422117/-1/RSS05
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Carrie Prejean is the winner while Perez Hilton is crashing.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline RobJohnson

Offline Chris

• Administrator
And the Stupid train keeps on a'rolling... 
The Miss USA contestants from the four states that allow same-sex marriage say Miss California should have been more politically correct and socially aware when she was asked for her thoughts on the issue during the nationally televised pageant on Sunday.

Miss Massachusetts Alison Cronin told FOXNews.com she was "shocked" when Carrie Prejean, 21, told Miss USA judge and celebrity gossip blogger Perez Hilton that she believes marriage should be "between a man and a woman."

"It's really hard to think that people still think that way," Cronin said. "But at the same time, there's a lot of girls in pageants who wear their religion on their sleeve. If that's what she thinks, I give her credit for expressing that, but that's not how I feel."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517616,00.html
I guess it is when you live in Massachusetts. :bird:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Are Hollywood Celebrities Helping Or Hurting The Gay Rights Movement?
By Meghan Chavalier
Stopping The Hate
April 23, 2009

With the most recent debacle known as Miss Gay USA the gay community was confronted with the horrible revelation that a beauty pageant contestant didn't agree with gay marriage when asked by celebrity judge Perez Hilton what she thought about same sex marriage. The next day it was all over the news, you couldn't access any news media outlet without seeing the video from the contest. The aftermath? Having to listen to Perez Hilton talk about it over and over again on every news program he could find, hearing Miss California talk about how she stands by her answer to the question on every news program she could find. It can only be summed up in one word...ridiculous.

The last time I checked Perez Hilton was a gossip columnist who has made a career out of other people's pain and suffering. He has "outed" many gay people, who may not have wanted to come out of the closet. He doesn't speak for me as a gay activist and I'm sure many of you feel the same way. He is someone who milks the media to get his name in the papers and nothing more. Another celebutard trying to become famous. Rarely does Perez Hilton ever publish anything on his website that is positive for the gay community, unless he's outing someone or talking about how hot someone looks half naked. Until this week, he didn't have any gay agenda, unless it had to do with himself. Don't buy into the hype, because the only thing you're doing is feeding his ego, and the last thing we need is another celebrity with a bigger head.

Do I care if Britney Spears stands behind gay marriage? No. It doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is that our government realizes that under the Constitution of the United States of America we are all guaranteed the same equal rights.

Full Article

===============================================

Even gays hate Perez Hilton. They think he is wrong too. They even think he is hurting them as well. I don't think Perez Hilton is really gay, he just says it. He is a closeted heterosexual as is Fred Phelps is a closeted homosexual. He is a failed actor who fails at everything.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Hey Perez, you just took a step back for fags  :lmao: :loser:

Great way to gain compassion for your cause...call other's names because they disagree....I think you just screwed it for yourself dumbass...  :gay2:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Hilton is so flamboyant about being gay that he is actually not gay. He is a closeted heterosexual. It's like that King of the Hill episode, where Bill worked at a hair dressing place and he acted flamboyantly gay. I have friends who are gay and they are not that flamboyant about it. Perez Hilton has a YouTube account and he is overwhelmingly being attacked for it.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Maybe someone should remind Perez that the ONLY reason gay marriage is legal in ANY of the four states is not because of the will of the people, but because of activist judges.  Also remind him that in every single instance where the marriage definition has been put to the people, gay marriage has been voted down or marriage defined as one man, one woman--every single time.

And frankly, what the hell has he ever done of worth?  The only thing he's famous for is showing tasteless photos of celebrity crotches with captions written on them.  Note that I said famous for, not worth.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford