Author Topic: We Never Fought WWII.  (Read 6101 times)

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
We Never Fought WWII.
« on: January 24, 2009, 07:28:10 PM »
These are some things that convinced me to think we never fought WWII.

Now compare it to this:
[youtube=425,350]bg8VoJtlFag[/youtube]

Clearly it is obvious that the war in the pacific could NOT be both Black and White AND in color!!!!!!11111

Obviously the government slipped up hoping that we would not notice. Everyone knows that the world was Black and White before 1947 when the aliens crashed at Roswell.

_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_

Now look at THIS!!!!!1111111
[youtube=425,350]U8QDQ1mMTa0[/youtube]

It purportedly shows the invasion of Normandy (Note AGAIN the mistaken color images!!111) BUT it is set to an Iron Maiden song!!!!!!111111
We "Invaded" Normandy in 1944 if you buy into the crap that they feed the SHEEPLE. BUT!!!!!!11111 I see THIS on Wikepedia!!!!!1111111111
[edit] History

[edit] The early days (1975–1978)
Iron Maiden were formed on Christmas Day 1975, by bassist Steve Harris, shortly after he left his previous group, Smiler. Harris attributes the band name to a movie adaptation of The Man in the Iron Mask from the novel by Alexandre Dumas, and starring Patrick McGoohan (who also starred in the 1960s series The Prisoner) which he saw around that time, and so the group was christened after the purported torture device.[5]

1975!!!11111 31 years AFTER the events being "Shown" supposedly took place!!!!!!!!11111111111111oneoneoneoneoneone!!!!!!!!!!!
____________________________--------------((((((((((((((((((####%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%555

The "Attack" on Pearl Harbor.

Now check THIS out:
[youtube=425,350]Sv1niwxQgoY[/youtube]

Again... Falsely in COLOR!!!!!!111111 AND we are supposed to believe that BEN AFLECK was ALIVE in 1941!?!?!?!111 when this was staged?!?!?!

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!!!!!!

@###############%@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Q@

Obviously if you connect the dots:

You can ONLY conclude that WWII was FAKED!!!!!111111 so that THEY (Yes THEY) could do something REALLY sinister to us without us figuring out why THEY wanted to.  It was SO sinister that they managed to get EVERY single government that existed in 1939 together to help pull it off and then started the UN!!!!!11111 after WWII (HAH!) to keep it all a secret.

Thank you very much and here is a video of a running chicken.

[youtube=425,350]lyuoeqwZabo[/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 10:55:57 PM by asdf2231 »

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline Redstatecka

• Thanks, Dad!
Re: We Never Fought WWII.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 07:41:13 PM »
And all this time I've thought that the wounds an uncle received as a Marine at Peleliu actually happened. He really fooled my mom's family, by being gone all those years in the South Pacific. Must've made up that stuff about the smell of dead soldiers at Peleliu. Or service elsewhere in the South Pacific.

And my dad and his brothers, too. They must've used this fakery to leave home for a few years, lying about being in the Army or Navy.

Ditto the same for essentially all my high-school friends' fathers.

And my mom building those Liberty Ships in Georgia?

And an aunt, who really was Rosie the Riveter, buidling those bombers?

Come to think of it, friends of my dad who lost part of a leg on Okinawa and a hand in respectively, Okinawa and France must've been lying.

So must've a friend's dad, a P-51 pilot, who got shot down over Germany and spent time as an POW. That ugly scar on one of his arms, that huge chunk of flesh missing, he must've cut that out himself. What lies?

So must've a fellow I used to go to church with who landed at Omaha Beach, at Normandy, in the first wave of the 29th Infantry Division's 116th Infantry Regiment, the one that lost about 90 percent of its men. No wonder he won't talk about it. That plus being captured later and serving time as a POW.

Can you believe that?

No wonder the Japanese have constructed their children's history books so.

And that the Germans are so quiet about what the Nazis did?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 01:31:05 PM by Redstatecka »
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity and freedom of worship here." -- Patrick Henry, 1765

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 07:48:19 PM »
And all this time I've thought that the wounds an uncle received as a Marine at Peleliu actually happened. He really fooled my mom's family, by being gone all those years in the South Pacific. Must've made up that stuff about the smell of dead soldiers at Peleliu. Or service elsewhere in the South Pacific.

And my dad and his brothers, too. They must've used this fakery to leave home for a few years, lying about being in the Army or Navy.

Ditto the same for essentially all my high-school friends' fathers.

And my mom building those Liberty Ships in Georgia?

And an aunt, who really was Rosie the Riveter, buidling those bombers?

Come to think of it, friends of my dad who lost part of a leg on Okinawa and a hand in respectively, Okinawa and France must've been lying.

So must've a freind's dad, a P-51 pilot, who got shot down over Germany and spent time as an POW.

So must've a fellow I used to go to church with who landed at Omaha Beach, at Normandy, in the first wave of the 29th Infantry Division's 116th Infantry Regiment, the one that lost about 90 percent of its men. No wonder he won't talk about it. That plus being captured later and serving time as a POW.

Can you believe that?

No wonder the Japanese have constructed their children's history books so.

And that the Germans are so quiet about what the Nazis did?

All of it is a big conspiracy.  In fact, WW II was fought in movie studios all over the country.

People like your relatives were paid off to make up their stories.

And all those dead Jews?  Movie extras.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 07:52:08 PM »
My grandfathers' stories about the Makin Islands, Leyte Gulf, Utah Beach and the Battle of the Bulge?

All lies...
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 07:54:38 PM »
My grandfathers' stories about the Makin Islands, Leyte Gulf, Utah Beach and the Battle of the Bulge?

All lies...

No one said that learning The Truth wouldn't hurt...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Redstatecka

• Thanks, Dad!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 08:05:15 PM »
Yes, and the remains of the Dachau concentration/death camp I've walked around. The ovens, the gas chambers, the walls where the Nazis/SS used mostly Jews for target practice? Lies?

And the story that a Jewish friend's mom, who survived Dachau and Ravensbruck? Lies, too, I guess?

Those books by Viktor Frankl and Elie Wiesel? Fiction?

Corrie Ten Boom being imprisoned in a death camp, losing her family, surviving? Fiction, too?

The Judischses Museum in Frankfurt and the artifacts and displays about Jews who died in Nazi death camps?

Simon Wiesenthal's work?

Dietrich Bonhoeffer being shot by the SS?

Adolf Eichmann, killer of Jews?

War-crimes trials in Nuremberg?

All lies?

Well, Hitler said if you tell a lie big enough, people will believe it.

But, let's be clear: All these atrocities happened. And they cannot be denied. Nor can be denied that World War II took a combined 50 million military and civilan lives in what Hitler, Hirohito and Mussolini foisted on this world.

All the Holocaust deniers and others will  never be able to undo these facts, or the horrors of that war.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 08:07:42 PM by Redstatecka »
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity and freedom of worship here." -- Patrick Henry, 1765

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 08:22:17 PM »
Yes, and the remains of the Dachau concentration/death camp I've walked around. The ovens, the gas chambers, the walls where the Nazis/SS used mostly Jews for target practice? Lies?

And the story that a Jewish friend's mom, who survived Dachau and Ravensbruck? Lies, too, I guess?

Corrie Ten Boom being imprisoned in a death camp, losing her family, surviving? Fiction, too?

The Judischses Museum in Frankfurt and the artifacts and displays about Jews who died in Nazi death camps?

Simon Wiesenthal's work?

All lies?

But, let's be clear: All these atrocities happened. And they cannot be denied. Nor can be denied that World War II took a combined 50 million military and civilan lives in what Hitler, Hirohito and Mussolini foisted on this world.

All the Holocaust deniers and others will  never be able to undo these facts, or the horrors of that war.

All you have to do, according to cosmored apparently, is have some turd in his mom's basement manipulate some original video-footage with video-editing software and those occurances are undone from history.

BTW, I ask for...no, I demand the unvarnished truth about these instances immediately, .shadow.gov!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 08:26:17 PM by Odin's Hand »

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Chris_

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2009, 08:24:36 PM »
I know for a fact that you are all wrong asdf!
WWII was indeed real, and fought both in color and in black & white.
I know this because John Wayne was there.

He was there fighting on the Sands of Iwo Jima in black & white:

And then later he led his Flying Leathernecks into battle on Guadalcanal in color:

So that proves it.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 08:26:18 PM by Kay »

Offline asdf2231

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2009, 08:31:50 PM »
I know for a fact that you are all wrong asdf!
WWII was indeed real, and fought both in color and in black & white.
I know this because John Wayne was there.

He was there fighting on the Sands of Iwo Jima in black & white:

And then later he led his Flying Leathernecks into battle on Guadalcanal in color:

So that proves it.

Sigh.

You are a tool of the Shadow Government Conspiracy Monitors and you don't even realize it.

If you look at your OWN POST!!111eleventyeleventy you will see the fallacy of your position.

How on Earth (Or what they TELL us is Earth, but that's a matter for another thread.) could WWII be BOTH in color AND black and white?

And one minute he's a Marine Sargeant who can't hold a marriage together and in the next he's a fighter pilot? In COLOR?!?!

Not even close my friend.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 08:34:27 PM by asdf2231 »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2009, 08:33:02 PM »
All you have to do, according to cosmored apparently, is have some turd in his mom's basement manipulate some original video-footage with video-editing software and those occurances are undone from history.

BTW, I ask for...no, I demand the unvarnished truth about these instances immediately, .shadow.gov!

Your request shall be met with icy disdain.

And black helicopters.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2009, 08:38:15 PM »
This thread is priceless.  :rofl:
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2009, 08:41:34 PM »

Simon Wiesenthal's work?

All lies?

Don't forget that the two atomic bombs we dropped didn't really happen either.

Enola Gay and Bock's Car staged that on a ranch north of L.A.

And to think that my grandfather has lied to me all these years that he was a crew chief on the airplanes that dropped the 82nd into Germany on D-day. :thatsright:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2009, 08:42:25 PM »
pearl harbor:  all a big sham.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2009, 08:46:14 PM »

Blagojevich will be disappointed to learn the truth.  Linky
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2009, 08:49:14 PM »

jackoffovich has proven that the stereotype of chicago corruption is actually true.  he has truly damaged his state, and, if fair play and facts mattered for anything anymore, his party.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2009, 08:49:20 PM »

Yes and Midway, Iwo Jima and the Vichy.

All fake.

And John Wayne wasn't real either.  He was a hologram (we got the technology from the Roswell crash)

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2009, 08:53:13 PM »
Yes and Midway, Iwo Jima and the Vichy.

All fake.

And John Wayne wasn't real either.  He was a hologram (we got the technology from the Roswell crash)

nuremberg trials?  a hollywood production.

the holocaust?  never happened.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2009, 08:55:58 PM »

Your request shall be met with icy disdain.

And black helicopters.

(Above photo is NOT .shadow.gov altered)

Offline Redstatecka

• Thanks, Dad!
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2009, 09:06:05 PM »

Wasn't Blagojevich there at Pearl Harbor?

Oh, wait, that Pearl Harbor just occurred in Chicago late last year.

Sorry.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2009, 09:09:07 PM »
And John Wayne wasn't real either.  He was a hologram

BLASPHEMY!!!!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 09:11:35 PM »
BLASPHEMY!!!!

The Truth is never pretty.

Offline asdf2231

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 09:16:03 PM »
Quote from: freedumb2003 on Today at 08:49:20 pm
And John Wayne wasn't real either.  He was a hologram

BLASPHEMY!!!!

And the actress that played him in the hologram program was really the illegitimate daughter of the guy who was related to someone who knew the man who invented the process of making the artificial cookies that taste like styrofoam with the frosting inside.

Which they ate on the movie sets where they faked the invasion of Russia.

Coincidence?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 09:18:19 PM by asdf2231 »

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 09:21:26 PM »

And the actress that played him in the hologram program was really the illegitimate daughter of the guy who was related to someone who knew the man who invented the process of making the artificial cookies that taste like styrofoam with the frosting inside.

Which they ate on the movie sets where they faked the invasion of Russia.

Coincidence?

what about the guy that invented krystal burgers? :-)

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2009, 09:35:07 PM »
what about the guy that invented krystal burgers? :-)

A strategic business venture employed by the one Roswell crash survivor, who managed to elude Air Force personnel, as a "softening up" of Southerners' physical conditioning for combat operation capability, White Castle was devised for the Yankees (which was two-pronged as to further divide us as a nation), prior to first wave of alien shock troops arriving that are, as of now, only 3 light-years away from their projected Earth orbit.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 09:40:29 PM by Odin's Hand »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2009, 09:35:39 PM »
And who said it was a World War??

It was all fought in Jamaica...by Cylons.  :-)