Author Topic: The Selfish Rich are Killing People  (Read 2724 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: The Selfish Rich are Killing People
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2011, 09:53:11 PM »
She's already working hard to move up the list of Top DUmmies of 2011 I see.

I think she will be featured here more often. I think she will be the Top DUmmies of 2011. Definetely worth watching.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Varokhâr

• Tea Party hearty, dude!
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 10:13:37 PM »
Those that choose to receive government benefits instead of finding employment.
Those that choose to spend government cash on illegal drugs or gambling instead of giving to charity or paying more taxes
Those that vote for their own financial gain instead of personal responsibility and freedom are stealing money from the aged and truly disabled

Amen.

Funny how liberals are accusing the rich of killing people, while it's the liberals who support Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry.

They never cease to amaze me.

Deist. Libertarian. Patriot.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 01:20:08 PM »
Amen.

Funny how liberals are accusing the rich of killing people, while it's the liberals who support Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry.

They never cease to amaze me.

I see nothing wrong with Planned Parenthood as long as they stay out of the Mass Killing stuff.  They need to change their focus to the males, no woman gets HERSELF pregnant.    They need to open clinics with free vasectomies that are reversable for men, woman do not have that choice, once rendered incapable of having a child is for the life of the woman.

Woman still have no choice when they are raped and become pregnant or married to a man that wants 15 kids.----As long as males can spread their seed woman regardless of birth-controll that may harm their body have but little choice but to murder their own children if unwanted.

Why is the male not held accountable for the death of a child, ARGGGGG, why are unwed mothers that choose to keep their children and raise them on their own called sluts but a woman that has 6 Abortions never gets the tag. Questions galore here.

Why is planned parenthood geared to the woman that may have NO choice in the matter, Men have the choice, they can keep it in their pants or shoot blanks.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 01:52:13 PM »
I see nothing wrong with Planned Parenthood as long as they stay out of the Mass Killing stuff.  They need to change their focus to the males, no woman gets HERSELF pregnant.    They need to open clinics with free vasectomies that are reversable for men, woman do not have that choice, once rendered incapable of having a child is for the life of the woman.

Woman still have no choice when they are raped and become pregnant or married to a man that wants 15 kids.----As long as males can spread their seed woman regardless of birth-controll that may harm their body have but little choice but to murder their own children if unwanted.

Why is the male not held accountable for the death of a child, ARGGGGG, why are unwed mothers that choose to keep their children and raise them on their own called sluts but a woman that has 6 Abortions never gets the tag. Questions galore here. WTF? Any woman who uses abortion as birth control is one major slut in my book!

Why is planned parenthood geared to the woman that may have NO choice in the matter, Men have the choice, they can keep it in their pants or shoot blanks. ya know what, when men have a say so on whether or not you can kill my child before birth, you might have a point! Until then, you're pissin' in the wind!

Again, close your legs! The smell will go away! Everyone around you will be thankful!

You are tryin' to tell us a woman has no choice but to have unprotected sex purely because a man tells her she has to! Not in my ****in' lifetime, Dearie!

What are you, ****in' nutz?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 01:56:35 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2011, 02:30:34 PM »
What are you, ****in' nutz?

You do realize that was vesta you were talking to, right?

:whistling:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2011, 03:23:07 PM »

Yeah, but sometimes it's just un****in' believable!

I think it's safe to say "logic' never enters her mind or it's lost out there in one of those dimensions only the physicists can make sense of, and I can't help myself!

ETA:

Do do do do, do do do do, ( think "Twilight Zone" Theme Song! )

^5 for makin' me chuckle, it's been a slow day!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 03:28:11 PM by AllosaursRus »

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2011, 03:32:34 PM »
I see nothing wrong with Planned Parenthood as long as they stay out of the Mass Killing stuff.  They need to change their focus to the males, no woman gets HERSELF pregnant.    They need to open clinics with free vasectomies that are reversable for men, woman do not have that choice, once rendered incapable of having a child is for the life of the woman.

Why is the male not held accountable for the death of a child, ARGGGGG, why are unwed mothers that choose to keep their children and raise them on their own called sluts but a woman that has 6 Abortions never gets the tag. Questions galore here.

Why is planned parenthood geared to the woman that may have NO choice in the matter, Men have the choice, they can keep it in their pants or shoot blanks.

What man wants 15 kids by the same woman?  Most men can't handle one.  Women have the choice too, Vesta.  They can keep their legs CLOSED.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2011, 03:35:47 PM »
What man wants 15 kids by the same woman?  Most men can't handle one.  Women have the choice too, Vesta.  They can keep their legs CLOSED.

This guy.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2011, 05:49:59 PM »

This guy.
She can say No.  There is a lot more to this "submission" thing than being a doormat.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2011, 05:57:35 PM »

When I was 18, a "friend" had an abortion.  We were all upset with her, but figured "once isn't too bad."  She had 2 more.  We all considered her a total slut.

I had my first kid 7 months after the wedding.  My mom was mad, no one else cared.  I had 4 more after that, 3 of them with other men after my divorce.  I met with very little discrimination for those choices.

The world is changing.  More and more people would prefer to help out a single mom that is trying than help someone kill a bunch of babies.  We have all kinds of choices that do not include murder.  There are SO many types of contraception, for one thing.  We can simply abstain from sex during the appropriate times.  (I understand the Catholic church has made this a science, and they run classes in natural family planning.)  We can HAVE the kids, and give them up for adoption.  There are a thousand better ways around this than murder!

Rape can and does happen...to both sexes...but it seldom ends in pregnancy.  Something like 1/2 of 1% of all abortions are due to rape. 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2011, 06:29:10 PM »
She can say No.  There is a lot more to this "submission" thing than being a doormat.

I'm sure she can.  Pretty sure she doesn't want to.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2011, 06:57:57 PM »
1% of all abortions occur because of rape or incest; 6% of abortions occur because of potential health problems regarding either the mother or child, and 93% of all abortions occur for social reasons (i.e. the child is unwanted or inconvenient).

This tells me, and every single one in my family, all I need to know about liberals!

Offline true_blood

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2011, 07:00:58 PM »
Amen.
Funny how liberals are accusing the rich of killing people, while it's the liberals who support Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry. They never cease to amaze me.
Excellent point. Liberalism, the mental disorder will do that.
It's just more of that liberal double talk.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2011, 04:23:54 AM »

What DAT said, AR.  You'll notice that your BS count has gone up by one.  DAT gave the perfect reason why I BSed you.

Haven't you figured vesta out yet?  C'mon, man! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

(If you haven't, don't bother trying.  I stopped a long time ago.  Much easier on the two brain cells I have left.)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2011, 08:31:55 AM »
They need to open clinics with free vasectomies that are reversable for men, woman do not have that choice, once rendered incapable of having a child is for the life of the woman.

Most tubal ligations are reversible. 
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2011, 09:20:25 AM »
Most tubal ligations are reversible. 

True, and it's just stupid thinking to boot.  The baby is only going to grow in one place, the sperm could come from any guy in the world, and they sure as hell aren't ALL going to get vasectomies or tell the truth when getting laid is at stake.  It's like trying to stop a flood from damaging one particular place by catching all the raindrops the fall in the entire watershed instead of just building a levee.   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2011, 11:29:00 AM »
What DAT said, AR.  You'll notice that your BS count has gone up by one.  DAT gave the perfect reason why I BSed you.

Haven't you figured vesta out yet?  C'mon, man! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

(If you haven't, don't bother trying.  I stopped a long time ago.  Much easier on the two brain cells I have left.)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! I know! Like I said, sometimes I just can't help myself! Must be a genetic disorder! I've been known to run into a brick wall more than once!

ETA:

True, and it's just stupid thinking to boot.  The baby is only going to grow in one place, the sperm could come from any guy in the world, and they sure as hell aren't ALL going to get vasectomies or tell the truth when getting laid is at stake.  It's like trying to stop a flood from damaging one particular place by catching all the raindrops the fall in the entire watershed instead of just building a levee.   

^5 Tank! Best analogy I've read!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 11:32:35 AM by AllosaursRus »

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2011, 11:51:40 AM »

Just because a guy wants 15 kids doesn't mean he'll get them anymore than a woman who wants 15 kids will. That's a decision that a husband and wife make together. In every marriage different responsibilities are shouldered by husband and wife. If they don't want children right away (or want to wait before having another) then the wife is responsible for the birth control unless they decide to use condoms. Vasectomies should be considered permanent and is another decision made by both. That's where the science is right now. Like it or not, men can't get pregnant so most of the birth control research that's been done has been for women.

Given a choice, I'd rather have six kids by six different men and have people think of me as a slut (though I hardly think it's anyone's business and labels are for leftists...her body her choice) than have six abortions by six different men and be known as a slut and a murderer. Of course, there's always the option of adoption, using birth control after the first baby killing, or the novel idea of just saying no.

As women have the children they bear the greater responsibility. That's life.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2011, 12:21:24 PM »
Yer wastin' yer breath Cin! There are those that are perpetual victims after all! Just ask Vesta!