Author Topic: Hopalong Banzin has forgotten his own words...but I'll remind him  (Read 2119 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
TheMastersNemesis (5,442 posts)

Denying Services On Religious Beliefs Spreading & Dangerous.

Where will efforts to deny public services to certain groups based on religious beliefs end? Efforts to pass laws allowing "believers" to deny services to groups or individuals they disapprove of is very egregious and even dangerous. Somehow we must stop this totally undemocratic and unAmerican trend.

Such efforts are growing at the state level. Efforts to deny trans gender individuals any civil rights is mean and cruel.

Such efforts must be battled with extreme prejudice. The kind of American these bigoted entities desire is not the kind of America we should tolerate. And if we must attack these fake religions themselves so be it.

Really, now. What an OUTRAGE that is, not helping another person based on things they believe. Golly, that seems so nasty and unprecedented. Except, hang on:

I Will Not Aid A Republican

In the future if someone is in trouble and I find out they are a Republican I will just walk away. I won't help them in any way. I have already ended my association with all the Republicans I know. And none of them are my friends.

Remember that, Bob?

1. Too Many Blue Collar Workers Are Racists And Bigots. They Vote GOP And Their Bible And Their Gun

I don't care if they lose their jobs and work for crap wages and their children go hungry. They damn well deserve it and I certainly would never lift a finger to help them in a time of crisis. Why. Because they would never help me.

We are truly a sick and screwed up nation. I wish I could take my two years of my life back from being in service. We deserve all the evil we get.

How about that one, you confused old ****?

Bob, I hope you fall headfirst off your wheelchair on a tile floor.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 09:46:14 PM by BannedFromDU »
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
Re: Hopalong Banzin has forgotten his own words...but I'll remind him
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 11:54:03 PM »

In the future if someone is in trouble and I find out they are a Republican I will just walk away. I won't help them in any way. I have already ended my association with all the Republicans I know. And none of them are my friends.

:rofl:

Seriously though - the only things "spreading & dangerous" are Bob's thoughts and his brain rot.

And maybe TTW's nether region.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 12:48:24 AM »
Efforts to pass laws allowing "believers" to deny services to groups or individuals they disapprove of is very egregious and even dangerous. Somehow we must stop this totally undemocratic and unAmerican trend.

As usual, a (D)Ummie has it backwards and inside out, as is their nature. Efforts to pass laws that use the force of government to compel those with convictions, religious or otherwise, to participate in happenings which they do not agree with based on those convictions, is what is very egregious and even dangerous. And it is the textbook definition of un-American, you failed excuse for a bi-ped.

One of these days, we'll hear a news story about the plight of a poor mooselimb who wants to get out of his work camp sentence because he has to shovel pig shit and there is too much pork on the menu, and you know what? You'll be right there screaming about his freedom of religion and how its being violated, and so will a shitload of your (D)Ummie buddies. You know its true, (D)Ummies.

:bigbird:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 12:53:52 AM »
:rofl:

Seriously though - the only things "spreading & dangerous" are Bob's thoughts and his brain rot.

And maybe TTW's nether region.

Yeah, that was back in Bob's salad days, when he was capable of great things, like walking.

Now I wouldn't wheel Bob out of the way of an oncoming car unless it was to wheel him in the way of a much larger oncoming car.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 01:04:32 AM »

Yeah, that was back in Bob's salad days, when he was capable of great things, like walking.

Now I wouldn't wheel Bob out of the way of an oncoming car unless it was to wheel him in the way of a much larger oncoming car.

Can I suggest one of those cars that pulls a bunch of other cars behind it? They seem more sturdy.

:whistling:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 05:16:28 AM »
Can I suggest one of those cars that pulls a bunch of other cars behind it? They seem more sturdy.

:whistling:

CMD

Something along the line of a 4,000+hp diesel-electric car, perhaps?   :whistling:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 07:31:35 AM »
This is probably the cause of Bob getting all hypertensive, which ain't good for him:

http://www.richmond.com/news/ap/article_1282a1d9-d3cb-5ead-bf7c-1b651c103426.html

Nebraska child welfare groups seek religious exemption

LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — A bill introduced in the Nebraska Legislature would prevent child placement agencies that refuse to license gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender foster parents on religious principle from losing state funding.

Lawmakers heard testimony Wednesday from Christian agencies that say they might be forced to choose between their religious beliefs and state funding after a Nebraska judge struck down the state's ban on same-sex foster parents last year.

The bill's sponsor, Sen. Mark Kolterman, said agencies in other states such as Massachusetts and Illinois have been forced to close when private providers decided not to license gay foster parents and the states withdrew valuable funding. Kolterman said the bill would ensure Nebraska continues to contract with diverse agencies and provide homes for its more than 3,000 foster children.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2016, 07:38:59 AM »

1. Too Many Blue Collar Workers Are Racists And Bigots. They Vote GOP And Their Bible And Their Gun

Wait! I'm confused! I thought TerMinal Nonsense is pro-union! Many of these "Blue Collar Workers" are union members! (Though fewer and fewer are, as the Enviros, Taxocrats, and unions kill off industries, or force them out of the country).

But if TerMinal Nonsense hate the First Amendment that much, the process of amending the constitution is simple and easy. It's getting the American people to support gutting their freedoms that would prove difficult.

What actually is sad in what perturbs TerMinal Nonsense is that these laws he hates are necessary to impede frivolous lawfare lawsuits against people and orgs exercising their constitutional rights.

Edited to restore the TMN acronym.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:13:42 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2016, 09:59:08 AM »

Wait! I'm confused! I thought Terminal Nonsense is pro-union! Many of these "Blue Collar Workers" are union members! (Though fewer and fewer are, as the Enviros, Taxocrats, and unions kill off industries, or force them out of the country).

I work in a union shop, and most of the guys tend to favor conservative views. Not because of racism or bigotry, that's a dem thing. But they do like and want to keep their guns and their freedoms. They're tire of more of their money going to people that don't work.

How important is the gun issue? About half the guys take off on opening day of deer season.  :rofl:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2016, 11:16:03 AM »
I work in a union shop, and most of the guys tend to favor conservative views. Not because of racism or bigotry, that's a dem thing. But they do like and want to keep their guns and their freedoms. They're tire of more of their money going to people that don't work.

How important is the gun issue? About half the guys take off on opening day of deer season.  :rofl:

Do you all have a jerky taste-off a month or two later?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2016, 11:25:00 AM »

:therock:  :puke:

:lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2016, 11:29:31 AM »

Naw, most of the guys have that scrap meats made into summer sausage.  :whistling:

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 11:39:21 AM »
Naw, most of the guys have that scrap meats made into summer sausage.  :whistling:

We are getting off topic, which is for Bob to get an assful of what he preaches for others.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 12:42:48 PM »
The first day of deer season is a state holiday in Michigan. :p
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2016, 01:04:01 PM »
Something along the line of a 4,000+hp diesel-electric car, perhaps?   :whistling:

Yes. One of those. No worries of bent sheetmetal etc.

CMD

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2016, 01:18:25 PM »

We are getting off topic, which is for Bob to get an assful of what he preaches for others.

As he should.  H5 for refocusing the thread.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2016, 01:37:18 PM »
Be honest, you thought that said "tasty jerk-off", dincha.

:lmao:  :catfight:  :naughty:   :gay:   :lmao:
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2016, 01:40:15 PM »

In the future if someone is in trouble and I find out they are a Republican I will just walk away. .....

Bob is just gonna walk a way.

Is that at a slow walk or at a brisk pace? Or maybe just a bunny hop? Regardless I would like to see that.

And when Bob walks away, will he take every bit of his massive personal wealth with him? Will he leave with all of his crisis response tools and resources still packed away in his toolbox? Can such a asset as Bob to those in need find any way to survive his departure?

The future looks mighty grim without Bob.  :-)
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2016, 02:18:59 PM »

Lo siento.

TerMinal Nonsense has just one principle, if you want to call it that. TMN hates, consistently. So there is no inconsistency in his condemning refusing to perform abortions or tubal ligations for religious reasons and his hypothetical refusal to give aid to Rs, conservatives, and theologically conservative Christians. he hates observant Catholics just like he hates Rs, conservatives, and theologically conservative Christians.

Offline Karin

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2016, 02:21:02 PM »
That business about the blue collar workers and letting their children go hungry was one of the shittiest things he's said.  Nobody called him on it in that thread. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2016, 02:21:50 PM »
:therock:  :puke:

:lmao:

FWIW, the first jerky I ever heard of and ate was venison, made by my Dad and Uncle.

And you can hardly call such a competition a cook-off.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2016, 11:54:30 PM »
What a sad, pathetic, uneducated little man.  He deserves no sympathy what so ever.
A true poster child for disgust. The little bitch deserves to be sissy slapped for hours on end.
Someone even Mother Teresa would hate.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2016, 12:18:35 AM »

OK, Bob, now..... which car hit you?

The country couldn't be that fortunate.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx