Author Topic: "I still ask the FBI, where is the server? I want to see the server. Let's see w  (Read 827 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212588277

"I still ask the FBI, where is the server? I want to see the server. Let's see what's on the server"

“Giuliani was seeking out corruption in the 2016 election,” the president said. “There was tremendous corruption in that 2016 election. It was disgraceful what happened and what happened to me and what happened to the Republicans.”

“The election I won but it was corrupted by things that took place in government. Now we’ll see what happens,” Trump remarked as he explained that he anticipates an upcoming Inspector General report to name former FBI Director James Comey and, perhaps, “Obama himself.”

“For instance, I still ask the FBI, where is the server?” the president continued. “How come the FBI never got the server from the DNC? Where is the server? I want to see the server. Let’s see what’s on the server.”

“So the server they say is held by a company whose primary ownership individual is from Ukraine,” he added. “I would like to see the server. I think it’s very important for this country to see the server. Nobody wants to see it. The media never wants to see it. I’ll tell you, Republicans want to see it. ”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/trump-spirals-into-deranged-conspiracy-theory-when-asked-about-giuliani-i-want-to-see-the-server/

Botany (52,173 posts)

1. So the DNC computer server from 2016 is in the Ukraine?

Trump is ****ing nutz.

dewsgirl (4,545 posts)

2. Gotta feed the conspiracy nuts.

Moostache (6,416 posts)

4. How many different ways does it need to be explained to him that PHYSICAL SERVERS ARE USELESS????

He is stuck in 1985 (or earlier).

I hate everything about him, literally everything; but the worst thing about him is that he refuses to just have a fatal heart attack and drop dead. One day... One day... Hopefully sooner than later.

Botany (52,173 posts)

9. But what about the acid washed hard drives?

Donny is just repeating crap he heard on Fox or read on a online right wing neutral
web site.

Uhm, I don't think these idiots were paying attention when the hearings were going on.  Even Trey Gowdy called out how she destroyed a hard drive, that was under subpoena by the way, to the extent that "even God can't put it back together!"  Not to mention she had all her phones and her staffs phones smashed with hammers, and THOSE were under subpoena as well!

Control-Z (15,123 posts)

11. He thinks each document is paper and has been

acid washed like a pair of blue jeans.

wryter2000 (37,676 posts)

27. It's insane word salad

But imagine how it will play with the MAGAts. They are the way they are partly because of racism but also because of the garbage they've been fed as truth. If I believed half the stuff they've been taught, I'd want every Democrat exposed for corruption, too.

I think some of these people should be forced to read the transcripts of the hearings.  Hillary should be locked up for what she did.  Trump has been far too transparent for my liking such as releasing the transcript of the phone call to Ukraine.  Now you have world leaders that will be afraid to say what they need to say to make things happen.

Even as transparent as Trump has been, these idiots still call for MORE, MORE, MORE!!  Yet they seem to have zero issue with all that Hillary did to keep from having to provide the information.  Information that was subpoenaed! 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Drafe Hoblin

The President wants his IT-people to see what isn't there.

Evidence of a hack.

Someone pressed 'send' to Wikileaks.  And we have a reasonably clear idea who that someone was, R.I.P.