Author Topic: Am I a shit for just wanting ted kennedy to just freaking die?  (Read 2800 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Am I a shit for just wanting ted kennedy to just freaking die?
« on: October 29, 2008, 01:47:44 AM »
He has killed one person directly and many indirectly.

He has presided on his little hill and used his racist liberal Eichmann-like campaign against the poor people of color. 

Born into mafia-style derived wealth and already responsible for a murder before the tender age of 40, he will face God -- who, I believe will throw him into the same fire pit as his father.

Die in agony, tk -- so you can, in your last moments understand the evil and pain you have put upon the world.  And I am sure Mary Jo will be there to affix your lead-lined briefs.

No prayers here: The Kennedys are the second most evil family to ever tread the earth (and have paid the price).  The worst: The Clintons.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline whiffleball

Re: Am I a shit for just wanting ted kennedy to just freaking die?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 06:26:23 AM »
The Kennedy's, TK especially, evoke some pretty nasty emotions for good reason.  Without a doubt TK is pure scum and a POS supreme.  I'm not forgiving or excusing him for anything he's done in his life; I reserve that for those who deserve it.  He'll receive his just reward from other than I.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 07:11:05 AM »
I dunno.

Vast Teddy's already had his three score and ten.

There's circa 50,000,000 who never will have that, because of Vast Teddy.

And that's just here in this country; there's milllions more in Vietnam, in Laos, in Cambodia, in Iran, in North Korea, in Russia, in Cuba, in Rhodesia, who never had that, because of Vast Teddy's tolerance, and even enthusiastic support, of homocidal genocidal dictators.

God of course is the only Judge that matters; our own feelings don't matter.

But I would be less than honest if I didn't admit I wish he'd have a massive cerebral aneurysm or cardiac arrest, as Vast Teddy's just a waste, and has been for decades.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 09:05:10 AM »
Let's just say that my own period of mourning would be so short that it might take a novel application of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to even hypothesize about its existence.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 10:35:19 AM »
I dunno.

Vast Teddy's already had his three score and ten.

There's circa 50,000,000 who never will have that, because of Vast Teddy.

And that's just here in this country; there's milllions more in Vietnam, in Laos, in Cambodia, in Iran, in North Korea, in Russia, in Cuba, in Rhodesia, who never had that, because of Vast Teddy's tolerance, and even enthusiastic support, of homocidal genocidal dictators.

God of course is the only Judge that matters; our own feelings don't matter.

But I would be less than honest if I didn't admit I wish he'd have a massive cerebral aneurysm or cardiac arrest, as Vast Teddy's just a waste, and has been for decades.

My thoughts exactly.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 11:01:14 AM »
What I have never been able to figure out is precisely how the people in the People's Republic of Taxachusetts are blind to Fat**** Ted's policies, agenda, and general "the-only-thing-more-important-than-me-is-my-next- reelection".

I know for a fact there are at least three smart people who live in the Commonwealth. I lived there myself for a few years better than 30 years ago.

He was revered then and he is revered today - practically worshiped.

How can they worship somebody who cheats on a college exam by sending somebody to take his Spanish test for him?

And how can they even TOLERATE his presence when he, drunk on his ass, drowns a 28-year-old woman who is not his wife?

Somebody help me understand this!

As to the sumbitch croaking, the sooner the better. 

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 11:06:38 AM »

He has presided on his little hill and used his racist liberal Eichmann-like campaign against the poor people of color. 

Born into mafia-style derived wealth and already responsible for a murder before the tender age of 40, he will face God -- who, I believe will throw him into the same fire pit as his father.

Die in agony, tk -- so you can, in your last moments understand the evil and pain you have put upon the world.  And I am sure Mary Jo will be there to affix your lead-lined briefs.

No prayers here: The Kennedys are the second most evil family to ever tread the earth (and have paid the price).  The worst: The Clintons.

these are the kinds of threads from the dump that we post as evidence that they are monsters.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 11:13:08 AM by Wretched Excess »

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 11:20:32 AM »
What I have never been able to figure out is precisely how the people in the People's Republic of Taxachusetts are blind to Fat**** Ted's policies, agenda, and general "the-only-thing-more-important-than-me-is-my-next- reelection".

I know for a fact there are at least three smart people who live in the Commonwealth. I lived there myself for a few years better than 30 years ago.

How can they worship somebody who cheats on a college exam by sending somebody to take his Spanish test for him?

And how can they even TOLERATE his presence when he, drunk on his ass, drowns a 28-year-old woman who is not his wife?

One statement, the Kennedy "legacy" is all that matters. He is viewed as the last of the shining moment known as "Camelot" as flawed and warped as that view is.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 11:59:18 AM »
Let's just say that my own period of mourning would be so short that it might take a novel application of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to even hypothesize about its existence.
Oh dear. Now I am going to hell for laughing aloud at that. H5.  :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 12:02:58 PM »

My thoughts exactly......however, ultimately he will face a higher justice, and I don't envy him that moment......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 12:56:30 PM »
these are the kinds of threads from the dump that we post as evidence that they are monsters.

Agreed.  I don't care for Ted Kennedy's politics in the least, but I certainly don't wish for him to die.  Leave office, yes.  Die, no.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 02:32:17 PM »

We do not feel guilt when a traitor against America dies, we rejoice!
I hope the bastard has a chance to meet Mary Jo face to face.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 02:40:39 PM »
Actually I don't join in those threads complaining about what monsters the DUmmies are, I am not an "Every person is valuable and precious" kind of guy.  They can hate whoever they want to, that's part of their freedom no matter how tastelessly they use it.  I, in turn, have the same freedom.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 03:32:00 PM »

Weeeell, it IS Halloween. Can't we be monsters, just once - pleeeeease?  :evillaugh:
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Chris_

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »

The desire for evil people to die in agony is not unreasonable.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 05:17:04 PM »

Well, I'd say its because of his family name, nothing more - In a way I blame the Kennedy assassinations for this phenomenon. If both JFK and RFK lived long enough for the bloom to fade from them naturally, I suspect Ted would have been a much smaller player, and probably regarded as the black sheep of the family. Other people who have had power forever in the Commonwealth such as Bahney Fwank have kept their position via good old fashioned gerrymandering. See below:

those who are familiar with Massachusetts will realize that Frank has peeled off support from the some of the wealthiest and the poorest citizens. He totally avoids middle-class land.

I don't wish death on Teddy, though I do wish he would have the sense to retire.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 05:53:58 PM »
 :(  I guess everyone is free to hate, but it hurts you a lot more than the guy you hate.  Personally, I am not wishing for Kennedy's death, nor worried about his afterlife.  God is in control, and He can be trusted.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 06:06:08 PM »
Kennedy Derangement Syndrome is not too far fetched from the Bush or Palin Derangement syndrome.  I agree with WE.  I wouldn't wish anyone dead because he has different political views than I.  This is what the bush and palin haters do.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 06:13:56 PM »

Yes! Starting to see that here is a little disturbing....
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 06:18:15 PM »
Yes! Starting to see that here is a little disturbing....

That and the 'they are coming to take us away' posts. DU are nuts and probably want in their own mind the demise of anyone who disagrees with them, but let's face it...they are in the minority even among liberal/democrat voters. I won't lose my humanity over politics. It's far too prescious to do that.

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 06:59:43 PM »
Gd has his plans, and Ted is part of them.

I don't like the man, but I wish no one ill.

I too will have a very short mourning period for him.

He has been a disgrace to the Republic nearly as long as Robert Byrd.  But we have survived worse.   Heck, I think Obama is a great deal worse.  But he too shall pass.
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline Lauri

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 07:28:57 PM »
What I have never been able to figure out is precisely how the people in the People's Republic of Taxachusetts are blind to Fat**** Ted's policies, agenda, and general "the-only-thing-more-important-than-me-is-my-next- reelection".{/quote]

for some bizarre reason, the New England area still reveers the Kennedy's like they are royalty.

that's about all I got.. although I dont wish ill on any of them. i just dont care about them on a daily basis.  :cheersmate:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 10:55:06 PM »
Kennedy Derangement Syndrome is not too far fetched from the Bush or Palin Derangement syndrome.  I agree with WE.  I wouldn't wish anyone dead because he has different political views than I.  This is what the bush and palin haters do.

I do not wish bad on him for being a liberal.  I wish bad on him for being a murderer who has spent his entire life pursuing evil as an agenda.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2008, 01:26:59 AM »
The Kennedys got money from bootlegging alcohol during Prohibition and had ties to organized crime, which can cause conflicts. They are overrated. John F. Kennedy Jr. most likely committed suicide in 1999 because he failed the bar exam two times and his magazine, George was failing. He had a lot money and did not need to work a single day. He wanted to be productive and he tried too hard. He was a socialite. Tell the truth, I felt more sorry for the Bisettes because they lost two daughters. JFK was a womanizer and could of likely killed Marilyn Monroe, even though it was ruled a suicide. From what I have read about her, she had no reason to kill herself. As for Ted Kennedy, he still has to answer about Mary Jo Kopechne. Yes, I know it happened in 1969, but statute of limitations do not apply to death, whether an accident, manslaughter, or murder.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 01:29:59 AM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2008, 01:27:48 AM »
I do not wish bad on him for being a liberal.  I wish bad on him for being a murderer who has spent his entire life pursuing evil as an agenda.

Ted Kennedy has to answer to Mary Jo Kopechne. I will wait as long as I can.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du