Author Topic: Traitor treated like a traitor. DU mad.  (Read 2170 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Traitor treated like a traitor. DU mad.
« on: September 26, 2017, 10:07:10 PM »
Star Member Calista241 (2,461 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10141874506

Chelsea Manning says she was denied entry to Canada

Source: Reuters

Chelsea Manning was turned back at the Canadian-U.S. border because she was convicted of espionage for passing information to Wikileaks, the former U.S. intelligence analyst said on Monday.

:-)

Star Member WhiteTara (21,216 posts)
1. You can't have been convicted of any crime

to cross the Canadian border

Like they have laws or something...

Yo_Mama (8,303 posts)
43. Even a DUI will keep you out.

I kind of sympathize with the Canadians on that one - they can hardly want a bunch of drunken Americans on their roads.

But that's the reality - no, she will not be allowed into Canada.

Star Member NYC Liberal (17,975 posts)
12. And even if it werent a specific law...

if you’re not a citizen of a country, you don’t have any inherent right to enter it.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Skippy33 (2 posts)
34. Wait a sec..

I respectfully disagree. I believe that many people fleeing poverty, crime, or, who are seeking their family, have an inherent right to enter a country. Just look at our southern border for proof.

:stoner:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: Traitor treated like a traitor. DU mad.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 06:35:16 AM »
Star Member NYC Liberal (17,975 posts)
12. And even if it werent a specific law...

if you’re not a citizen of a country, you don’t have any inherent right to enter it.

haha.. classic DUmpass mentality on display.
Seriously, I wonder how they keep track of their "rules for the oppressed and rules for the oppressors" ?
At this point, it HAS to be larger and more complex than all the federal code combined.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 07:25:11 AM »
Skippy33 (2 posts)
34. Wait a sec..

I respectfully disagree. I believe that many people fleeing poverty, crime, or, who are seeking their family, have an inherent right to enter a country. Just look at our southern border for proof.
Ok, which one of you here is this?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 07:39:54 AM »
Eliot Rosewater (7,329 posts)
38. I will tell you what no human has the "right" to do, inherently, morally nor should it be

legally and that is own a piece of earth/dirt and not allow the human race to ever walk on that dirt.
Lives in Section 8 housing or mom's basement, bet on it.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 08:21:47 AM »
38. I will tell you what no human has the "right" to do, inherently, morally nor should it be

legally and that is own a piece of earth/dirt and not allow the human race to ever walk on that dirt.

Wanna test that theory,mutt?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 10:45:16 AM »

Pretty much what the Enviros are trying to do in the long term.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 11:52:36 AM »
Ok, which one of you here is this?
Not me, nope.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 12:11:38 PM »
Star Member Calista241 (2,461 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10141874506

Chelsea Manning says she was denied entry to Canada

Let me correct you, Manning is a guy with lipstick and a mental illness as well as a convicted traitor. He should have been shot. The Canadians have a right to deny entry to mentally ill people.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2017, 06:08:02 PM »

DUmmies cheered when Obama made more federal land off limits to the "owners" of that land.