Author Topic: sparkling husband primitive cooking up a nasty stew  (Read 557 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
sparkling husband primitive cooking up a nasty stew
« on: August 07, 2009, 11:11:10 AM »
http://demopedia.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6241000

Oh my.

The sparkling husband primitive:

Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 01:10 AM
Original message

There's a nasty stew being cooked up .......

..... and it uses as fuel the latent ignorance, hatred, and racism that is the basest of our base emotions.

Sarah Palin tapped into it. It scared the shit out of the grownups on McLame's campaign.

Then Teabaggers. Taxation protests where no tax increases were being proposed. It was a dry run. To test the water. To test the state of our emotions.

Then healthcare. Paid for by the insurance industry, skilled operatives set out to foment anger.

To what end? To change minds? To influence elected officials?

Or worse?

Nazi mustaches on pictures of the president?

Sotomayor was opposed on what basis? The "Latina Woman" flap was at the heart of it.

A president not white.

Hatred.

Mobs.

Yelling. Fist shaking. Wanting their country back. Talk of lynching Democratic electees.

The NRA opposing the judge. Fomenting fear among the armed. Ammo sales way, way up.

This is a nasty stew.

Moods like this tend not to forego good outcomes.

When reading, copying, and pasting this bonfire lit by the sparkling husband primitive, I couldn't help but laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh, something not necessarily good for the body at the moment.  The primitives being both silly and stupid, again.

Birthmark (1000+ posts)      Fri Aug-07-09 01:13 AM
Response to Original message

1. It is nasty

The sooner we put the anti-terror laws to work, the sooner the cockroaches will scurry back under their rocks.

Windy (1000+ posts)     Fri Aug-07-09 01:13 AM

2. I do honestly fear that someone may get killed this month due to the likes of freedom watch and Glen Beck...

Its so sad and makes me very angry at some in my country.

lapfog_1  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 01:14 AM

3. I direct you to this thread...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

and I agree... this is the start of the violent aspect of their disrupting our agenda.

They can't beat us in fair elections... we SURROUND them. But they don't believe that.

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 01:19 AM

4. this is what some of us have been ahem prediciting for some time but we have been called all kinds of names... because of course the pattern could not be real

Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 01:28 AM
Response to Reply #4

7. Before any other candidate, the man now our president had secret service protection thrust .......

..... upon him.

Things seem even worse now.

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 01:31 AM
Response to Reply #7

8. And I suspect they will get even worst. 

I hate to think that I might be right... but I smell a hot civil war coming, truly.

dgibby  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 02:13 AM
Response to Reply #8

13. Yep.

Sadly, I think you're right.

Hugabear (1000+ posts)      Fri Aug-07-09 02:14 AM
Response to Reply #4

14. And some people still want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend no threat exists

Subdivisions  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 01:21 AM

5. We are a polarized population and our differences are irreconcilable. We want healthcare for all. They exhibit a racist hatred of the idea. That side is racist. They don't want to pay for certain people to have access to healthcare. They are followers. They follow the lead of the most evil segments of our society. And, they are stupid because they don't even know how well they are being played.

I predict that this will not end peacefully.

knowbody0  (1000+ posts)      Fri Aug-07-09 01:28 AM
Response to Reply #5

6. it breaks my heart to hear the fear in their words. I agree with your prediction. 

Frustratedlady  (1000+ posts)      Fri Aug-07-09 02:08 AM

9. Add to the constant incitement from the likes of Rush, Beck, Hannity, et al., the heat of August, and you have a bubbling stew, ready to boil over.

We need to gain control, once again. I can't remember this country being this volatile since the days of John, Martin and Robert.

God help us!

Hekate  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 02:48 AM
Response to Reply #9

17. White riots. Very dangerous shit-stirring going on. 

I'm glad my MIL isn't alive to witness this: the run-up to the invasion of Iraq was bad enough that this 90+ year old woman told me it gave her flashbacks to Vienna in the 1930s.

Listen to the oldest.

libnnc  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 02:10 AM

10. **** why did I get my degrees in History?

I HATE re-runs.

cliffordu  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 02:10 AM

11. There will be violence. And I mean like LOTS of it.... get yourself prepared.

dgibby  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 02:16 AM
Response to Reply #11

15. It would probably be a good idea to stockpile necessities like food, water, supplies, pet food, whatever you'd need in any emergency/disaster.

cliffordu  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 02:33 AM
Response to Reply #15

16. I dunno - I moved to a little town with a minimum of wingnuts and a fine community spirit.

Stockpiling food is kinda useless.

I prefer having trade goods. Ammo, water purification apparatus, batteries, toilet paper. Two months of wiping their ass with leaves and people will trade food AND sex for toilet paper.

I know I would after three days.

Hugabear (1000+ posts)      Fri Aug-07-09 02:13 AM

12. It's like 1920s Germany all over again

Glen Beck and other wingnut propagandists are their Fuhrers, and the mobsters are the brownshirts.

lib2DaBone  (1000+ posts)      Fri Aug-07-09 04:14 AM

18. And the Limbaugh-Beck-O'Reilly Cabal are the ones cheer leading this thing..

.. just as "Tokyo Rose" worked to de-moralize the troops in WWII, these TV Talking head Pied Pipers have a definite mission and an agenda. I would like to know who is funding them and why?

Just as Karl Rove sent bus-loads of young Republicans to Florida to bang on the glass and disrupt the election... somebody is paying these TV Dictators to activate the dumbed-down masses against their own best interests.

When we find out who and why.. I think it will answer many questions.

Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Fri Aug-07-09 07:32 AM
Response to Reply #18

19. Coporate sponsers who expect no specific advertizing in return for their largess.

conscious evolution  (1000+ posts)      Fri Aug-07-09 08:20 AM

20. Escalting the civil war

That is what it is all about.

Anyone who does not think that this country is in a state of civil war is in serious denial.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: sparkling husband primitive cooking up a nasty stew
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 11:26:25 AM »
I say we give the liberals their own nation.  We could give them ..... Washington state or Oregon or heck, let's be kind and give them Hawaii where they are out there not to be bothered.  We could still visit.

I would give them a decade at most before they were in complete and total ruination. 

Hawaii would be good for them.  It has a very temperate climate so the bums that would accumulate could be comfortable living outside.  Hell, we could buy the bums tickets or simply provide free transportation how ever they would like to get there .... it would be cheaper than supporting the freeloaders.

Not to mention we wouldn't have many conservatives to have to move out of Hawaii.

That sounds like a good plan.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline kenth

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 11:30:41 AM »
So they were flapping arms about the Patriot Act and that sort of law, unless they can use it against their political opposition? And who thinks about trading for sex in a survival situation?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 11:32:15 AM »
So many words.  So few clues.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 11:32:43 AM »
Moods like this tend not to forego good outcomes.
DUmmy husb2sparkly's change in screen names did nothing to improve his vocabulary.
In this case, his mistake results in a meaning exactly the opposite of his intent.

But then, crapping in a cat box does not portend intelligence.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 12:12:24 PM »
For 8 years plus they have been foaming at the mouth with hatred and now all of a sudden are aghast???????????  :mental:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 01:00:59 PM »
For 8 years plus they have been foaming at the mouth with hatred and now all of a sudden are aghast???????????  :mental:

Well, ya know ..... you have to take into consideration that 'O' is the first truly elected president since Clinton.  You didn't have to respect; Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Bush they ALL stole their elections.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen