Author Topic: Sitting around at work  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Dacabeti

• Observer of the Obvious
Sitting around at work
« on: January 28, 2013, 03:25:27 PM »
Today I was sitting in my office with a couple of my Field Engineers looking at a per-installation write up trying to put together a packing list for an upcoming install. One of the girls from HR is walking around handing people their expense checks from last week. She comes into my office and hands a check to both guys looks at me and says "Sorry Dac, there isn't one for you". I am on direct expense so I don't get a check the company pays all my bills on the road. Tom gets this horrified look on his face and says without batting an eye "that is a hostile work environment; I'm going to have to report you". She is really confused and looks at me. I just shake my head in resignation. Tom then says "Withholding money from a Jew has to be some sort of crime". I bust up laughing. The girl still looks confused and just walks out of my office. I am sure I'll be called down to HR in a few days.
My Youngest Son's Senior Year Wrestling Highlights

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." — Thomas Jefferson

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: Sitting around at work
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 03:28:05 PM »
You are a fake jooooo!   :rant:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Dacabeti

• Observer of the Obvious
Re: Sitting around at work
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 03:37:44 PM »
You are a fake jooooo!   :rant:

I said close to that very thing when she walked out. "And here I thought I was just a fake jooo".
My Youngest Son's Senior Year Wrestling Highlights

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." — Thomas Jefferson