Author Topic: campaigning and voting thread for Top DUmmies of 2016  (Read 34796 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: campaigning and voting thread for Top DUmmies of 2016
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2016, 10:58:15 PM »
It gets tougher to vote for Top DUmmies.

Well, it becomes 10% easier to select them, if one votes for Lamond.  Maybe not as the number one Top DUmmie of 2016, but somewhere in the top ten.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2016, 05:43:13 AM »
It gets tougher to vote for Top DUmmies.

Ptarmy, even rabbits know that TMN deserves the top slot.  And the pants-shitting primitive deserves to be somewhere in the Top 5.  Plus, what I call the Pedo Collective should be there--ColesCountyDem and Nuclear Dem.  I won't include Omaha Steve in that; nothing's been proven.  But, having said that, he needs to be in the Top 5, just so that he can come thisclose to winning--again.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2016, 07:21:15 AM »
Ptarmy, even rabbits know that TMN deserves the top slot.  And the pants-shitting primitive deserves to be somewhere in the Top 5.  Plus, what I call the Pedo Collective should be there--ColesCountyDem and Nuclear Dem.  I won't include Omaha Steve in that; nothing's been proven.  But, having said that, he needs to be in the Top 5, just so that he can come thisclose to winning--again.

I had to check; I'd forgotten that I'd voted for the big guy in Bellevue (I was suddenly concerned that maybe I hadn't).

I'm wondering who might, or might not, be leading in the contest for the other big prize (besides #01 Top DUmmie), the Bill, the William Rivers Pitt award for the most-memorable primitive of the past fifteen years.

There's no set schedule. because my personal condition makes things rather tentative, for release of the awards, other than that it starts with the William Rivers Pitt circa suppertime December 24, Christmas Eve, and ends with the franksolich and the big big one, #01 Top DUmmie of 2016, sometime the late afternoon or early evening of December 31, New Year's Eve.

In between all of that, the other nine Top DUmmies and the Ralphie by Mr. Wiggum; about a week of uninterrupted merriment.

But there's still five days before voting ends.

I forgot to mention, past winners can be seen (open forum) at:
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=66225.0
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2016, 06:06:33 PM »
Please keep the voting up, folks.  Either via private message or email:

ralphwiggumcave@outlook.com
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2016, 10:08:50 AM »
It's inching closer and closer to suppertime Wednesday evening; only four more days to vote.

Please do, folks; remember that especially in the middle of the top ten, sometimes one primitive's separated by the next one down by a single vote.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2016, 11:28:53 AM »
My votes have been sent to Mr. Wiggum for tallying and running through his Diebold disgronifier. 

It feels like a nadin year, where one primitive is just going to hop away with the top award.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2016, 12:30:53 PM »
My votes have been sent to Mr. Wiggum for tallying and running through his Diebold disgronifier. 

It feels like a nadin year, where one primitive is just going to hop away with the top award.
Received, thanks.

Wee Willie Pitt ran away with the award once, Nadin certainly did.  Somewhere I have a an excel spreadsheet with each years data.

Offline Karin

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2016, 08:26:42 PM »
I voted!   :yahoo:  Everybody do your civic duty and do so as well!  As expected, I based my vote on the last quarter of the year, rather than sustained effort over the entire year.  "Sustained effort" and "DUmmie" are like oil and water anyway. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2016, 08:29:14 PM »
I voted!   :yahoo:  Everybody do your civic duty and do so as well!  As expected, I based my vote on the last quarter of the year, rather than sustained effort over the entire year.  "Sustained effort" and "DUmmie" are like oil and water anyway.

Yeah, that's usually the way it happens, but there's nothing that can be done about it.  Voters inevitably base their votes upon primitive performance during the last part of the year, rather than on the whole year.  But it's human nature.

Anyway, thank you for voting.  It's been sluggish, and could go better than it has been going.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2016, 09:12:30 PM »
My Votes
for the Bill:
cali for the earwigs and for the fact her name is so similar to the god of assassins

for the top five of the Top Ten, in order:
TheMastersNemesis, I'm not sure he will survive four peaceful years of Trump
Graham4Anything, from DU Jr. The king of delusion
Strange Story on Skins's island; Strange Luck on DU Jr. Can turn any subject to hate for Christians
Skinner, Elad, and EarlG (the three as a single group). Split DU in half, hacked their own board.
bravenak the skank who put the itch in bitch

For the bottom half of the Top Ten, in no particular order:

Buzz Clik the condescending king.
Omaha Steve, cause he's like dyin n' stuff
sheshe2 crazed feminazi
kentuck, a mind is a terrible thing to waste. and is he wasted!
diabeticman and his inflatable wife

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2016, 09:41:32 PM »
My Votes
for the Bill:
cali for the earwigs and for the fact her name is so similar to the god of assassins

That's at least two of us who put cali's name in the hat for the Bill. 

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2016, 11:38:21 PM »
That's at least two of us who put cali's name in the hat for the Bill.
Great minds travel in the same direction

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2016, 01:19:12 PM »
Okay.  (Lamond would be here, but . . .  :o )

1.  TheMastersNemesis, who is too stupid to realize that 'the master' that he was 'the nemesis' of for the last eight years is from his party.  There's a whole lot of other things, too . . . But they're too numerous to count.

2.  demtenjeep, she of the runny bowels.  No shit--shit!  :pokingpoop:  Plus, her latest begathon is a poorly-disguised attempt to get enough capital to throw herself at another poor, unsuspecting cabin boy on some unknown (as of this writing) cruise line.

3.  ColesCountyDem, one half of what I refer to as the 'Pedo Pair.'

4.  NuclearDem, the other half.

5.  kentuck, who doesn't appear especially bright.  He made a late run, probably catapulting him to this spot and knocking out someone else (Lamond?).

6.  Omaha Steve, who once again is soooooo close, but yet soooooooo far.  If he were to leave 'this mortal coil' in the next year, he'd have to be my #1 for that year.

7.  BainsBane, because I'd like to put all of the Four Horsewomen of the Femapocalypse, but I'll only settle for the leader.  Alex, it gets really lame sometimes.

8.  malaise, cricketer Christine, part of the 1% down there in Jamaica.  The worst part is she is so stuck up, she doesn't give her air of superiority another thought.

9.  kpete, the rich bitch, who suffers from the same delusions.  I'd love to see a DUmmie call either one out on this--or both! :whistling:

10.  Hoyt, he the most rabid anti-2nd Amendment DUchebag on the island.

For the "Bill," this one is obvious.  He's the only primitive on the list who has an activity (suicidal, but an activity nonetheless) named after him.  Walldude.

Thus completes my list. :fuelfire:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 02:27:15 PM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2016, 05:08:58 PM »
My ballot, and it wasn't an easy task for me:

the Bill - Fat Che (still remember him after all these years)

1. TheMastersNemesis (may not be alive this time next year)
2. mopinko (the chickens and the tattos)
3. bravenak (for the letter drama)
4. malaise ( Castro-love, anti-American bitch)
5. kentuck (sheer stupidity)
6. MineralMan (pompous, arrogant, almost always wrong)
7. OmahaSteve (the wizard)
8. MrScorpio (he couldn't find the writer of the letter after all)
9. sheshe2 (thinks she's black)
10. BainsBane (on a crying jag since the election)

not easy

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2016, 05:25:39 PM »
You 1,000+ posters need to check your privilege  :-)

#AllPostersMatter

I suggest pitching a tent and protesting outside of franksolichs house, during the month of january. The E.N.T.I.R.E. month. If you're going to protest, do it right.

:rofl: :rofl: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2016, 05:08:32 PM »
Okay, everybody's got 24 hours left, to vote.

If one's already voted, you have my heartfelt affection.

But if everybody else doesn't hurry up and vote, I'm going to stamp my feet and cry.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2016, 05:47:41 PM »
I need to get some last minute election rigging electioneering in here.

I still think that for sheer tilting at windmills that would make Don Quixote green with envy, GrahamCrackersIsNuts should be DOTY.  Having been wrong in every election prediction going back to 2012, convinced that Her Royal Thighness would take 500 EV, that Dems would take back the House and Senate, that Obama would be the next SC Justice appointed by HRT and his always unanswered methods to ban bullets and guns epitomizes the stupidity and ignorance that we have all come to love, respect and ridicule in the primitives.
Unfortunately there are 2 drawbacks to his being awarded the DOTY crown.

1)  With DU Jr. still down, it would be hard to write a testament to recognize his achievements in the manner they would so richly deserve.
2)  He generally does seem to be a genuinely nice guy.  I have never seen him berate, insult or act condescendingly to anyone at either the DUmp during his tenure there or at DI.  While the DOTY should rightfully go to a primitive that believes crude, rude and obnoxious is their moral right and a commendable code of conduct, Graham is none of these.

Which leads me to my other 2 potential winners...
Lamond and bravenak.
These are basically 2 sides of the same mis-minted coin.  Both are obnoxious, racist morons that feel they must blacksplain everything to us evil white privileged forked tongue devils. The only positive thing about DI being down is that we are no longer subjected to Pineapple head's recurring "Ask Mrs. Corpio" threads in which at least in one post he goes on his "minorities cannot be racists" rant.  Not having perused all of the previous DOTY winners, I am not sure if any of them were of the same ethnicity as Lamond and bravenak, but if not I think it's time we break the hair supply shop window and weave one of these 2 into the DOTY alumni.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2016, 07:14:43 PM »
It's kind of irritating that the insect primitive, Laydeebug, is breaking late.  I'm tempted to make a change to my ballot.

Offline Karin

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2016, 07:18:53 PM »
I agree with your reasoning on Grahamcrackers.  He was never an asshole, just entertainingly naive and such a politician worshipper. A royalist, too.   And yes, there needs to be material for the ceremonial write-up.  I hope he places, though.  I should have spent more time at DI to see him in action.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2016, 08:44:42 PM »
I suggest pitching a tent and protesting outside of franksolichs house, during the month of january. The E.N.T.I.R.E. month. If you're going to protest, do it right.

On the west side of the house, so you can catch the howling winds breezes coming out of that side of the weather fronts . . . :whistling:

Chase her.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2016, 10:36:55 PM »

On the west side of the house, so you can catch the howling winds breezes coming out of that side of the weather fronts . . . :whistling:

#OccupySandhills   :-)
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2016, 10:37:37 PM »
I Voted!   :yahoo:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2016, 11:07:13 PM »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2016, 10:40:09 AM »
Alright ladies and gentlemen, the voting is wrapping up.  My private message box and email account have been filling up in the past day especially.  This should all be fun for a celebration at year end.

Please keep them headed my way!

I'll announce the 2nd annual "Ralphie Award" for phrase/term of the year quite soon.  A bit of an appetizer.

Also, going to share some of the hate mail.  These are quite funny.

Please send me a PM or email via the following address:

ralphwiggumcave@outlook.com
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 10:42:23 AM by Ralph Wiggum »

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2016, 02:28:14 PM »
Is voting still open to members at CU?
If so, I have another ballot to stuff in the box.   :whistling: