Author Topic: what do we need to do.....  (Read 1388 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
what do we need to do.....
« on: June 23, 2013, 07:00:10 PM »
What do we need to do, to get the primitives all hot and excited and wet again?

Traffic on Skins's island is down, and it's affecting traffic here, too.

The primitives aren't putting out--despite that their only purpose in life is to provide amusement and light entertainment for decent and civilized people, their own political professionals not taking them seriously (and in some cases even laughing at the primitives alongside us).

Traffic down on Skins's island > a lower quality of primitive campfires > less traffic here.

Now, yes, yes, yes, of course decent and civilized people are still disheartened about the last elections, in which the primitives came out on top, and so it's not really fun to watch the primitives rejoice and orgasmitize over how they've been getting their way the past five years, the rest of us left out in the cold.

But humor can carry one through the troughs.

So, what can we do, to get the primitives flocking to Skins's island again, lighting campfires of better quality than they've been lately?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Re: what do we need to do.....
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 07:06:37 PM »
They appear to be in the midst of a civil war and I'd be willing to bet that there are a good number of folkes that are contributing to that.

Honestly, I don't mind it to much, I don't think I've ever seen Prosense so much on the outs.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 07:09:01 PM »
Well, I'm thinking of something big to cattle-prod the primitives into some animation, some life.

I'm thinking of something along the lines of Scamdy, or the big guy's campaign for public office; those sorts of things.

Right now, the primitives are making dead fish look hyperactive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 07:19:29 PM »
They appear to be in the midst of a civil war

I agree.  It's not full blown yet, but the winds are whipping up.  One side is dancing madly backwards trying to NOT blame the Blamer in Chief while the other seems, honestly, fed up.

I like it.

:popcorn:

I don't think we can add any traffic to Skins Kindergarten, but I am considering reactivating a loooong dormant (not sure it is even available to re-activate) account last used in late '04, to mole these drooling bastards.  I haven't had the time to put the proper effort into it, but this may be the time to seriously shake the cage.

Well, I'm thinking of something big to cattle-prod the primitives into some animation, some life.

I'm thinking of something along the lines of Scamdy, or the big guy's campaign for public office; those sorts of things.

Right now, the primitives are making dead fish look hyperactive.

Heh!  or a lot of them ran out of unemployment and lost their internet connections.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:22:13 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 07:31:22 PM »
Now is the perfect time to introduce a "Obama can do no wrong" mole if one wishes to do so. The BOGers are dying for new recruits and you're guaranteed not to get TS'd.

For me, I'm enjoying watching the results of liberal policies. We've said for years that lib policies involve spying on private citizens and less freedom, and that's what we got. Now they hate the very thing they advocated to have. To watch the primitives try to blame it on Republicans/conservatives is hilarious.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 08:05:36 PM »
A topic of ambivalence would do nicely. One where they all seem to agree initially, but then chinks in the armor appear causing controversy. Immigration perhaps ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 08:06:56 PM »

So, what can we do, to get the primitives flocking to Skins's island again, lighting campfires of better quality than they've been lately?

We need some fresh African-American and female Republican candidates for public office.  That always works to bring out the irrational hate in the primitives.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 08:16:47 PM »
For what it's worth, I'm not really interested in the health of the DU, anything that contributes to the disfunction of DU is OK by me.

I might think about this in the same way that I approach the Syrian deal. Help the weaker side just enough to keep the killing going.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

-Sun Tzu

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 09:40:42 PM »
I'm taking the "sniper" approach to the DUmp. I'm not running my mole, just laying chilly in the tall grass, and watching for targets of opportunity.

I am enjoying the discussion here, even if traffic is down. The recent infestation has been entertaining.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 10:44:37 PM »
Now is the perfect time to introduce a "Obama can do no wrong" mole if one wishes to do so.

It's been done.
Check grahamcrackers.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 06:05:09 AM »
They've tombstoned their most entertaining posters.

TominTib, er, whatever his new name is,  hasn't posted much in a while.

Omahasteve is between elections.

Stevenumbers still hasn't gotten laid.

And nadin's the only one who gets it. Nadin is carrying most of the DU load on her plump round shoulders.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 06:44:17 AM »
I agree with the sentiment above - DU's activity is down because the primitives are confused by the current administration. Either they support Obama and in the process support everything they hated Bush for, or they do not support Obama by staying true to their principles and get tossed off the island.

The few remaining Hillbots are in the same boat.

Even here is Massachusetts, the Democrats are down and out.

If we look at tomorrow's senate race between Markey and Gomez  and use absentee ballots as a measure of voter enthusiasm, one can conclude there isn't any. There are 22% less requests than in the 2010 race between Brown and Coakley.   

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2013, 10:33:18 AM »
If we look at tomorrow's senate race between Markey and Gomez  and use absentee ballots as a measure of voter enthusiasm, one can conclude there isn't any. There are 22% less requests than in the 2010 race between Brown and Coakley. 

Brown/Coakley was, shockingly, a very competitive race, while Gomez/Markey looks more like a routine masshole democrat runaway. 

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2013, 11:01:09 AM »
Brown/Coakley was, shockingly, a very competitive race, while Gomez/Markey looks more like a routine masshole democrat runaway. 

We need a mole that can wine and bitch about life that effects the Democrats and their personal life style.

A grand ma that complains their child had an abortion, it went wrong and now she could never have grandchildren.  She most likely paid for the abortion not knowing it could go very bad.

People fired from their jobs for using the N-word.   

People that loose their homes and cars due to a child or grand child growing or making drugs on their property.

There is much to bitch about, neighbors moving in to the neighborhood and breaking into homes where the owners are anti gun, or most likely the neighbors are  felons that cannot own guns to protect themselves.

Much the moles can do to discombobulate the Liberals.  Put your thinking caps and make some outrageous bouncy,  the will never know the difference as their lives are so screwed up the bouncy seems total reasonable.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 11:19:25 AM »
We need a mole that can wine and bitch about life that effects the Democrats and their personal life style.

A grand ma that complains their child had an abortion, it went wrong and now she could never have grandchildren.  She most likely paid for the abortion not knowing it could go very bad.

People fired from their jobs for using the N-word.   

People that loose their homes and cars due to a child or grand child growing or making drugs on their property.

There is much to bitch about, neighbors moving in to the neighborhood and breaking into homes where the owners are anti gun, or most likely the neighbors are  felons that cannot own guns to protect themselves.

Much the moles can do to discombobulate the Liberals.  Put your thinking caps and make some outrageous bouncy,  the will never know the difference as their lives are so screwed up the bouncy seems total reasonable.

High five, vesta.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2013, 11:39:06 AM »
Although some tweaking over at the DUmp might be entertaining, I don't think it will have much effect.  The DUmp seems to have it's own natural ebb and flow driven by unseen forces.  I think diddling with the DUmp would be akin to trying to apply Kenyan economics to the mighty American capitalist engine.  You will get very dirty and just annoy the pig.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 12:22:59 PM »
Although some tweaking over at the DUmp might be entertaining, I don't think it will have much effect.  The DUmp seems to have it's own natural ebb and flow driven by unseen forces.  I think diddling with the DUmp would be akin to trying to apply Kenyan economics to the mighty American capitalist engine.  You will get very dirty and just annoy the pig.

I'm inclined to agree.

The DUmp is currently unsure of how to behave - there is a growing awareness among some, though not all, of the DUmmies that the Great Zero isn't all that they expected, and that divide confuses them. Remember that they go to the DUmp to avoid anybody who thinks differently...dissension in the ranks of the DUmp scares them into silence. Over time a new equilibrium will be established, and they'll regain their role as providers of humour and amusement.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 12:27:03 PM »
I've often wondered if our examination of the DUmp here has a deadening effect there.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2013, 12:55:06 PM »

I disagree, I for one, am greatly enjoying the bloodletting that is going on at the DUmp. Anything that we can do to assist them in opening their wrists is a good thing.

It seems to me that Cali and Nadin are leading the anti Obama forces and of course the usual suspects Prosense, TXforwhatever, Cali_Dem and graham4cocoapuffs (Heh I luvs that) are the establishment shills.

I don't see why we wouldn't stick an icepick in the back of their heads.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

-Sun Tzu

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2013, 01:11:20 PM »
I've often wondered if our examination of the DUmp here has a deadening effect there.

I think Frank can point to some rough statistics that show this.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2013, 01:21:43 PM »
I think Frank can point to some rough statistics that show this.
I would imagine that to be very true. There's more inhibition to "showing you ass" when you know there's someone who's not sympathetic who's watching. It's another reason that it's so convenient for libs to not believe in God.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2013, 02:16:57 PM »
I think that an upcoming SCOTUS ruling and the defeat of the immigration bill will be the needed spark to set them off again.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2013, 02:25:01 PM »
I think that an upcoming SCOTUS ruling and the defeat of the immigration bill will be the needed spark to set them off again.

From your keyboard to God's Hands . . . O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.