Author Topic: Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, O'Riley, all of you, ANY blood spilled will be on your  (Read 1842 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Didn't we also switch to the 6-rotor Enigma machines since then?

Oops.  Did I just piss all over OpSec again?

Ordinarily, I would say yes, but there's stuff that you're not cleared to hear from me yet.

Think "space noise one-time pads."
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Ordinarily, I would say yes, but there's stuff that you're not cleared to hear from me yet.

Think "space noise one-time pads."

Thats pretty good - I based my one time pads on what happens 15 seconds in on the B side of my very used Led Zepplin II LP. (Heartbreaker FWIW)  :-)

Offline Airwolf

They keep saying were the ones creating all this hate and violence whne in fact it's been their candy asses thats done it all for years. How many WTO meetings have the lefist rioted against? How many Anti War protest have ended up with arrest of liberal lefty loons? How many Code Pink rallies were peacefull and quiet? If anyone in the past 20-40 years has had problems with inciting violance and injury to others it's been the left. They have made it a staple of their party. I'd like to know how many of those SEIU goons that beat that black guy while calling him racist names voted for Bush and listen to Rush and Beck. I'm betting not one damn member.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline jukin

What side said "Hit back twice as hard?"  Your uniting unicorn skittle shitting president.  Obumbler, pelosi, and the DNC ratcheted up, not us.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.