Author Topic: Last night I had a weird dream...  (Read 1827 times)

Offline CC27

Last night I had a weird dream...
« on: January 24, 2018, 10:32:55 AM »
SummerSnow (10,152 posts)

Last night I had a weird dream...

In the dream, Trump built his border wall it was really high and formidable. he bragged how no one can get over his wall etc.One day something really bad happened in the U.S. I don't remember what it was. In the dream, it was breaking news and an emergency to get out of the country fast. Many Americans ran to the Mexican border trying to get over the wall and couldn't. People were screaming and crying. No one could go to the Canadian border cause Canada said no you cannot come here. I woke up and just went wow!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210139339

I doubt this was a dream.  You were high on crank or something.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
Re: Last night I had a weird dream...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 10:51:20 AM »
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 11:00:05 AM »
I suppose it's no coincidence that The Day After Tomorrow was on last night. I didn't watch it of course, but I saw the listing as I was looking for better things to watch.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 11:11:02 AM »
Why wait, SummerSnowflake? Get out now, before the wolf gets you and the sky falls on your remains?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 11:41:07 AM »
In the dream, it was breaking news and an emergency to get out of the country fast. Many Americans ran to the Mexican border trying to get over the wall and couldn't. People were screaming and crying. No one could go to the Canadian border cause Canada said no you cannot come here. I woke up and just went wow!

The DUmmie had a prophetic dream. The breaking news was President Trump's reelection in 2020. What they saw were a bunch of DUmmies trying to flee the FEMA Camps that were opened.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 12:11:00 PM »
Quote from:
SummerSnow

No one could go to the Canadian border cause Canada said no you cannot come here.

This primitive subliminally views Canadians as racist.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 12:50:37 PM »
This primitive subliminally views Canadians as racist.

I was thinking along those same lines. Why would we all of a sudden respect immigration laws?

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 01:18:28 PM »
I was thinking along those same lines. Why would we all of a sudden respect immigration laws?
I suspect that DUmmie called up its local Canadian consulate on November 9, 2016 and asked to flee to Canada, but was promptly told that Canada didn't allow the emigration of an unemployed stoner with a masters degree in East African Lesbian Pygmy Lyric Poetry and that they also don't allow the importation of filthy, patchouli-reeking yurts.  DUmmie has been sore about that rejection ever since.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 01:22:46 PM »
The DUmmie had a prophetic dream. The breaking news was President Trump's reelection in 2020. What they saw were a bunch of DUmmies trying to flee the FEMA Camps that were opened.

:rotf: :hi5:

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2018, 02:00:44 PM »
I had a wet dream last night. Thousands of DACA recipients were demonstrating in front of Schumer's house and hundreds of ICE agents rounded them up and bussed them back to Mexico. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 05:15:24 PM »
I had a wet dream last night. Thousands of DACA recipients were demonstrating in front of Schumer's house and hundreds of ICE agents rounded them up and bussed them back to Mexico. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If that happened, Schumer might be looking over his shoulder for a long time!  'Course, if he did that, I might be forced to start liking the guy . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.